Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

New Friend.

Image

"You could say that." I said to him.

"So, you're friends with him now?" Daniel said smirking.

"I don't know! What do you want me to say? I am still in conflict." I said looking down, "I just can't believe it for real... You know? Like he's friendly and everything, he's treating me like a person but I just cannot not remember all the things that he did to me." I said to Daniel, he was driving me to school today... Mac had track meet in the morning.

"Do you like him or not, stop making it complicated!!" Daniel said kind of laughing.

"I don't know. Why are you asking me such difficult questions? It's worst than the SAT test." I said to him, he rolled his eyes.

"Well, just telling you now, don't do drugs!" He said.

"That was random." I said.

"No, it isn't random. Doesn't stress and complications leads to the use of drugs? Have you ever had health?" He asked.

"Yea.. That was in freshman year." I said.

"Well, apparently.. I had a sport freshman year at my old school. I wasn't able to take health." He said.

"You know you had the option of summer classes." I said.

"Yea, but I went back to be a camp counselor for the fat camp." He said.

"Oh, wow... Do you still volunteer there?" I asked.

"Well, every other two summers. There's a camp in the countryside here." He said.

"Ooohh, I'm interested. We should do it this summer!" I said excitingly while smiling at him.

"Sure, why not? I'll ask Lexi to come along." He said smiling as we walked towards the school.

"Who's Lexi?" I asked.

"This girl... I like." He said smiling shyly.

"Oh." I said, I didn't want to talk about this. Daniel is going to have a girlfriend? He's going to be like Kain now.... What am I going to do.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do the same thing of what Kain did to you." Daniel said poking at me worriedly.

"That's what be said too." I said sadly and depressingly to Daniel.

"Well, how about you meet her first. She's really nice." He said.

"To you!" I said a bit loudly.

"Well, we'll see... If I see any sign she's mean... I'll.... Tell her to quit it. I'm not promising anything because I know she's a nice person for real." He said. I sighed.

"How was track meet?" I asked.

"Well we have a race next week? Want to go see my run in short-shorts?" He asked raising an eyebrow. Oh, dear... Mr. Cocky is back.

"Not really, I might barf seeing the sight of you." I said he smirked.

"Admit it, you desperately want to see me run... I might even take my shirt off! Just for you." He said then winked at me. I groaned then imitated throwing up.

"That's gross, I don't want to see your man boobs." I said to him.

"Hey! I don't have any man boobs, want me to prove it?" He started raising his shirt up. I grabbed at his hand.

"No! Okay, you don't have man boobs, don't raise your shirt!" I said. He started laughing and I slapped his thigh.

"Ow! I'm just laughing!" He said.

"But you're laughing at me!!!" I said to him.

He nodded and grinned, "I'm laughing with you." he had a point, I had a big smile on my face.

"So... I was wondering.. You want to go to a bonfire with me this weekend?" He asked. My face got serious, was he asking me out? No, he must be asking as friends? Yea, he must be! What am I going to say to him asking me this... As friends?

"I don't know, I might still be sick." I tried to excuse myself but then he frowned. His blue eyes pierced into my eyes.. "But I guess I'll come since you saved me... multiple times.." I said. He grinned.

"Yeah, multiple times." He said grinning.

"Please stop with the cockiness." I said.

"I'll drive you there." He said. I smiled, he looked like a child smiling for candy.

"Sure, sure. But you have to get me some 7-up in a cup at Costco." I said to him.

"Hey, you're supposed to owe me! I took care of you!" He said.

"I didn't ask you to, you did it on your own will." I said.

"Well, you're going with me on your own will." He said.

"I'm going because I owe you one.. Now you give me 7-Up in a cup or the deal is off." I bargained to him, he frowned.

"Fine!" He said and shook my hand that was held out. I grinned.

At lunch, I didn't know where to sit. Daniel had to make up for detention and well, I feel inferior going up to Mac and sit with his friends... Who were well, popular. I went outside instead of the cafeteria.. I sat on a small bench. It was nice... Ish.

"Hi." I looked up to see a girl, probably a junior like me.

"Hey..." I said, I was a bit nervous.

"I'm Alexandra, can I sit with you?" She asked.

"Sure, why not?" I said. She sat down.

"So, why are you out here? Not many people eat lunch outside anymore because of the extravagant new cafeteria." She said.

"I'm practically a loner.. You?" I asked.

"I hate too much people to sit in there." She said.

"Oh, nice..." I said to her. "My name's Dianna." I told her.

"Wow, that's such a pretty name... But that name is easy to make fun of." She said and laughed, I laughed along.

"Tell me about it." I said sighing.. My thoughts went to Mac.. And his daring nickname for me... Die. I apparently smiled.

"So, what are you doing out here? Except the fact that you're a loner... Descriptions please." Alexandra asked.

"Well it goes like this..." I told her my story. It was a relief that she cussed and threaten to kill Kain. She just knows exactly what to say.

I made a friend! That's a girl.. But she's such a tomboy. She still has the quality to talk about hot guys, hot actors, and hot band players. I finally get to talk about all these girl stuff that I couldn't talk with the guys.

The bell rang, "Fuck. Hey I'll text you to hang out!" Alexandra said all smiley. I laughed.

"Sure." I said, we traded numbers.

"So, Alexandra is the name?" I asked while typing it into my phone. She took my phone from my hands.

"It's Lexi." She said.

"Oh. Okay. Bye!" I said and then we both headed off to class. Apparently unlike me, Lexi was a straight A student. That lucky bitch.

"Yea, he's so cute. Today he flirted with me!" Lexi squealed. We were sitting at the same spot for about 3 days now.

"Come on! Tell me his name!!!!!" I said, she shook her head shyly.

"I'm embarrassed! He's kind of a loner and a dork." She said smiling.

"That's not a bad thing. Tell me!" I begged.

"Fine, Daniel Franco." She said and looked away.

"Daniel? Daniel??? You're the Lexi???" I said surprised.

"What? Yea, Daniel Franco... the new kid this year." She said looking at me confused.

"Lexi... that's one of my best friend! I mean... my only best friend..." I said, I was surprised and shocked by the concidence.

"Oh, I'm sorry. If you find it weird... I can, can "not" like him anymore. I'm sorry." She said sincerely.

"No, you can't do that. I just... like Kain's story. Not that you are like Jenny, it's just... I might lose him the same way I lost Kain." I said sadly and worriedly.

"Well, Dianna, I don't even think I have a chance with Daniel... honestly.. sometimes it doesn't seem like he likes me." She said.

"No, he does... just keep trying. He'll eventually ask you out." I said. "Hey, why don't you go to this bonfire with me on Saturday? A friend invited me, I don't think he would mind if I invited other people..." I said.

"I don't know.. I'm socially awkward." She said rubbing her arm.

"Don't worry, I am too.. I need you.... and Daniel is going.." I said smiling at her.

"I could be not awkward." She said suggesting and we both laughed.

"You ready?" I heard Mac said from downstairs. I looked out my room to see him in the living room.

"Who let you come in?" I asked.

"I don't know... the door was opened. Are you ready to go?" He asked smiling at me.

"It's still early... and I invited a friend.. well friends?" I said.

"Oh... your friends are coming too." He said then looked down.

"Yea, I'm hooking them up together." I said.

"Oh! That's great." he said, his mood just lighted up. I smiled at him. He went over to me and just hugged me. Hugged me!! His cheek laid on my head of hair. His arms, his toned arms that I can bite! Oh, yea I like biting things, the irony of it is that I hate the vampire crap. Twilight made me not that scared as much... His chest, oh god. I can feel the warmth, it wasn't rock, it was soft. Just how I imagine a guy everynight when I hug my pillow to sleep. He pulled away and looked down at me... Smiling. This stupid ass!! He's getting me all caught up!

"It's kind of weird that you just walk into my house randomly." I said ruining the mood.

"Oh. I'm sorry... I could stop." He suggested. Out of impulse, I jumped.

"No... I mean... it's a good thing. My house won't ever go on fire again with you around." I said and smiled. He grinned.

"I know you want me." He uttered.

"WHAT?" I demanded.

"Nothing." He said in a sing-song voice. I rolled my eyes and slapped his arm.

"I'm going to get ready..." I said and went to my room, I walked in and closed the door behind me. I placed my back behind the door and slid down, like in those movies when the girl is heart broken.. But my heart isn't broken.. It never really broke I guess, and sliding down the door is not comfortable, my thighs hurt! I cut the crap and ran to my bed and planted my face in my pillow while I laughed out of nervousness and weirdness of what happened! But honestly, I liked hugging him. Oh god! This is a bad thing!!!