Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Friends again

Image

"Let's go out for dinner over Mac's victory." Lexi said excitedly.

"Sure, I'm starved." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Yes. Same!" Mac groaned. Right now was 8:00 pm.

"So, it's settled." Daniel said.

I smiled, we were at my house. I don't understand... Lexi, Daniel, and Mac all have big houses but they always end up at my place. A one story house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

"Hey, let's invite Kain along too." I said. Daniel and Lexi looked at me weirdly.

"Did something happen when we were gone?" Daniel asked.

"Yea, I'm friends with him again." I said happily. It felt nice saying that, I honestly dreaded when I couldn't talk to Kain. I was distracted with Mac but in the little times, I still felt sad that Kain and I were not talking.

"Yep! I kind of saw it!" Mac gloated while smiling.

"Yea. Yea." I said to Mac.

"Yay! Now I don't have to tell Kain how you are anymore." Daniel said with a cheeky smile. Lexi was drooling. I laughed.

"Kain asks how I'm doing?" I asked Daniel.

"Yea.. And I'm not very observant so.. It was difficult to describe how you looked.. And stuff." Daniel said with a crinkled nose.

"Hm, sorry you went through a lot of trouble." I shrugged.

"Anyways, let's go... My stomach is going to kill me for not getting it some food." Lexi said.

We went out to Daniel's car since well, Daniel has a van. We all sat in, Lexi called shotgun. She took the excuse that Mac and I might do PDA to get a reason to sit in front with Daniel. I rolled my eyes, like I'm going to do PDA with Mac. I wasn't going to either, I know what a person feels like watching PDA happen, Jenny and Kain of course does a crapload of it.

"Hey, Die. Why don't you call Kain? I am kind of driving and Lexi doesn't know him very well." Daniel said while driving.

"Sure." I replied then grabbed Daniel's cellphone and searched for Kain's contact.

"Hello?" I asked when someone picked up.

"Kain? Hey, it's me, Die." I said over the phone. I was poking Mac randomly in the process of talking on the phone.

"Hey. What's up?" he asked. I smiled and looked up at Mac.

"The sky." I said childishly.

"Haha." He said sarcastically, "Very funny, Dianna Tailor. So, what do you want?" He asks.

"Wow, can you be any more harsh with the straight-forward questions?" I said mockingly hurt.

"Yes. So, why do you owe this call?" He asks, I sensed that he was smiling. I smirked.

"Wanna go out to eat?" I asked Kain but my eyes were set on Mac.

Mac started mouthing, "Hell yes." I laughed.

I put my hands at his face, covering his face all together. He grabbed onto my hand and kissed it.

"Sure, now?" Kain asked.

"Yep. Let's go eat at Johnny Rockets" I said. Mac was licking my hand, I pulled away and stared at him weirdly. He was smiling and stuck his tongue out at me. I eyed him carefully.

"Sure, can... Jenny come along?" He asked cautiously and quietly trying not to upset me.

I was silent for a moment, "Sure. See you there." I said.

"Yea, bye." He said and we hung up.

"So? Kain in?" Daniel asked. I nodded.

"Yep." I said. "And Jenny is too." I said depressed. Daniel went quiet.

"If she starts bitching up I'm going to whip her ass." Lexi said. Everyone started laughing. Thanks Lexi, I said in my mind.

I looked over to Mac. I poked his arm to get his attention.

"Why did you lick my hand?" I asked.

"Because, I was starving." He said.

"So, you fill yourself up by eating germs on people's hands?" I asked, Lexi and Daniel snickered.

"No... your hands just seemed so delectable." He cooed. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Eww." Lexi commented.

"Ditto." Daniel said.

"I think his fast sprinting got to his head... it's making him weird." I said and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I like it." Lexi said when she turned back to look at Mac and I.

"He's usually always weird though." I said.

"I like that he looks like he drank up a date rape drug and now looks defensless." Lexi said. I looked at her with wide eyes. She looked at me and smiled, then the whole care erupted in laughter.

"Thanks, Lex... nice to know you like me when I'm defenseless." Mac said.

"You know it." Lexi said and winked. I laughed. They are both so weird.

"Honestly, Frank's not that bad of a dude. I was in Johnston Middle School with him. We were good buds." Mac said while munching down on his fries.

"He's really fast. I am still wondering how you end up winning the race... I mean you were behind him." Lexi said drinking her milkshake.

"Hahaha, yea. I'm the secret weapon." He said cocky. I rolled my eyes.

"Get your head out of your butt Mr.Cocky." I said throwing a french fry at him. It fell on his lap, he picked it up and ate it.

"Yummy." He said and smiled.

"You're a dork." Kain said. We looked up to see Kain and Jenny. She kind of changed... Her hair was wavier and she wasn't wearing that much make up.

"Exactly. Thanks Kain for telling Mac how it is." I said smiling.

"You're welcome." Kain said. Kain sat next to me, Jenny was next to him, Daniel was next to Jenny, Lexi was next to Mac, and Mac was next to me. We were sitting in a circle table.

"So, let's talk." Daniel suggested.

After a couple sodas we all went insane. We finished eating.

"Let's play a game." Lexi said smirking. Jenny grinned, Jenny is very competitive.

"I'm listening." Jenny said. Lexi ignored her and looked at all of us.

"We'll play as couples. How the game goes is that there are 10 places to go all around here. We have to go to all the stores. We also have to scare at least one person in every store. We have cellphones so we'll take pictures. Who ever finishes first and comes back here wins. You have to scare all the 10 places and one person or more. Comprenden?" Lexi said.

We looked at each other.

"I'm up for it." Daniel said first, smiling. He even raised his hand enthusiastically.

"Ditto." Kain said.

"Same." Jenny said then grabbed onto Kain's arm.

"Why not?" Mac shrugged and then looked at me.

"You in?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said. Lexi squealed.

"I pick Lexi. She's freaky. We'd totally beat all your asses." Daniel said putting his arm around her. She blushed like hell.

"Die's mine." Mac said and wrapped both of his arms around me.

"Ew. I'm stuck with you." Jenny said looking at Kain. He grinned.

"Yea.. You always say eww.. But afterwards you end up moaning afterwards." Kain said wiggling his eyebrows at Jenny. She laughed.

"TMI! FREAKIN TMI!!!!" Lexi screamed. We all laughed and agreed.

"Get your cell out peeps." Lexi said.

"Here." Mac said holding out his iPhone.

"Right here." Daniel said holding out his old flip phone.

"Got it." Kain said pulling out his sidekick.

"Ready.. Set... Go!" Lexi started and we all ran.

"Let's do this." Mac said I high-fived him.