Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Detention?

Image

A week has passed… it's now Friday! I can just hear Rebecca Black singing right now.
"It's Friday, Friday, gettin down on Friday." She sang.
"Hey… you there?" I looked to see Mac right in front of me. I smiled.
"Yea. Kind of.. I'm pretty out of it." I said.
"Tired?" He asked.
"Obviously… You woke me up at 5 today… for a morning run." I said.
"Yea, but you rejected." He frowned.
"Well, of course. You woke me up at 5 in the morning!" I said.
"Well, it's good for your health." He said.
"Never wake me up that early ever again or I'll destroy you…" I said.
"I'm so scared." he said sarcastically. I grabbed my pencil and poked him hard.. with the eraser part of course. I can't murder my… boyfriend? Ugh, it's still weird thinking about it.
"Ow!" He said then rubbed the area of where I poked him.
"Aww… does it hurt?" I asked… fake sympathy.
"Yes.. ahhh.." he groaned. I smiled.
"Mr. Kohner. Miss Tailor. Can you please participate?" Mr. Drummer said.
"Yes." I said. I sighed and looked over to Mac. He was smirking at me. "Stop it." I said kind of laughing.
"No." He said and laughed with me.
"Okay, enough both of you. Kohner, Tailor. Detention." Mr. Drummer boomed.

"Thanks." Mac said under his breath to Mr. Drummer. I sighed... today was going to be a long day.
"You're welcome Kohner. The next time you two want to fool around do it outside or at home." Mr. Drummer said sighing along. I felt really annoyed, at both of them, Mac and Mr. Drummer. They were psychologically fighting each other in a glare off.
"Let's go." I said and grabbed Mac's hand and dragged him. He just went along like a ragged doll.
"I can't believe he fuckin gave us detention." Mac said.
"Hey, don't say that... just go with it." I said to him.
"How are you so calm?" He asked. I shrugged.
"I don't know... well this is my first detention ever. I am more mad at you than I am to Mr. Drummer." I said honestly.
"Hey!..." He got quiet. "I'm sorry." He said. I stopped and looked up at him.
"Yea. Yea.. It's done already... at least I have it with you." I said smiling lightly. He grinned then placed his arm around my shoulders. I leaned in.. people were staring but oh well.

"You? You got detention?" Daniel asked.
"Why is that so amazing, Daniel?" Lexi asked.
"Because.. she never got a detention before.. she told me herself." Daniel said.
"Oh, and you believe that?" Lexi teased.
"No.. I seriously never got a detention until now. Stupid Mac... even when we're dating I still get into trouble." I said and rested my chin on my palm.
"Well like, aren't you always late? Bad grades?" Lexi asked.
"Oh, thanks for pointing out my failure-ness." I said looking at her, she rolled her eyes. "Well like I only get yelled at and do lunch duty but never detention.. I'm too quiet to get noticed enough to get a detention." I said.
"Hm, well at least this is your first.. I remember when I got my first detention." Lexi said.
"When?" I asked.
"Beginning of middle school. I gave some dude a wedgie." She said smiling.
"How are you smiling you cruel human being." Daniel said. Lexi glared at him and then threw a piece of her lettuce to his face. I laughed.
"That's for calling me that. Don't ever mess with me, Mr. Franco." Lexi smirked.
"You guys are so... strange. I like it." I said with glee. Lexi hugged me and I kind of hugged back.
"Anyways.. I better go look for Mac. See ya losers." I said and left. I felt something hit me. I turned and looked at the floor to see a lettuce on the floor near me. I looked at Lexi to see her sticking her tongue out at me. I gave her my ring finger and she gasped. I laughed and walked away.
"Mac." I said. He turned around and smiled at me.
"Hey Die." He said and kissed my cheek. It felt nice.. his warm soft lips upon my warm cheek. Maybe he liked my warm cheek? "So detention? Afterschool?" He asked.
"Hmm, yea. Which class?" I asked.
"Let's go to Mervins.. she's a cougar. She probably have the hots for me and let us talk." He said smirking. I shoved him in the chest but he was rock still. I sighed and shook my head.
"No.. she scares the crap out of me... her boobs are obviously fake and she probably had over millions of botox." I said.
"Okay. Fine. Then who?" He asks.
"Gregory. He's really chill." I said.
"Isn't he new this year?" Mac asked.
"Yea.. and he's really young so he might let us... you know." I said flirty.
"Make out?? Have sex??? Threesome?" Mac asked excitedly... he was trying to piss me off to the max.
"NO.." I said and flicked his arm. He just smiled and then kissed my lips.
"Just kidding.. I don't want to have a threesome.. you're mine." He said smiling.. I should be angry that he took the threesome out and included the make out and sex part but I couldn't be mad. He's really sweet right now.
"Hmm. Well meet at my locker after school, okay?" I said. He smiled, he grabbed my hand and dragged me away somewhere.

"Hey babe. Ready?" He asked while I was talking to Kain.
"She's all yours. Good luck in detention." Kain said and closed his locker. I walked with Mac, he was holding my hand but I couldn't help but wrap my hands with his.
"Here we are." I said. I let go of his hand and pulled away. He frowned. "Well, if we want to sit with each other we have to not know each other." I said. He nodded and I went in first.. after a while he followed after.
"Hello. What can I do for you guys." Mr. Gregory said. He was handsome. Dirty blonde hair that is scrunched up in a mess. He has this sexy british accent too.. it was so melodic. He stood at the same height as Mac.
"Detention." Mac said handing him the slip. I handed mine too.
"Oh, okay. Well sit anywhere.. and well. Do whatever." He said.
"Even talk?" Mac asked.
"Sure, why not." Mr. Gregory asked.
"Nope." Mac said and grabbed my hand and we sat together. We started talking.
"Yea.. then you poured juice on my dress." I said.
Mac laughed, "I remember.. it was so funny. You ran home.. crying." He said slowly. He started frowning.
"Yea.. frown you imbecile." I said smiling.
"Sorry babe." He said and kissed my cheek. He's making up for all his evilness in detention. I smiled.
"I forgive you... I guess." I said smiling. He kissed me on the lips.