Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Back again..

Image

"What?" I said in a quiet tone… my eyes opened to bright lights. My nose smelled in a hospital scent… my vision cleared. Where am I?
"Anne.. oh, baby. You're awake…" My mom said sobbing, she was holding my hand really tight.
"What? What happened?" I asked.
"You and Lexi got into a car crash.." My mom said.
"Wait, what?" I asked confused… no I was at a party, and Mac and I made up… right?
"When you both were driving home from school a car hit both of you… thank you both made out alive." My mom said.
"Mom, what? I don't understand. I was at a party." I said.
"No… you guys drove home from school and a car hit you at three thirty-four." My mom said, her eyes were so teared.
"Where's Lexi?" I asked.
"She's in the room next to yours, she's fine, she just injured her arm." My mom said calming down.
"So… Today is?" I asked.
"It's Saturday." She said.
"I didn't go to a party last night?" I asked hoping so hard that she would say that I was at that party… that I made up with Mac… that everything was fine other than injuring my leg.
"No… you were rushed to the ER, who have been here for fifteen hours." My mom said. I sighed…
"Hey." My eyes directed to the door. It was Mac.
"Mac, you came." My mom said. "Well, I'll go get some lunch, you guys can talk." She said and left. He rushed to my side and kneeled to the floor to reach my level.
"Why are you here?" I asked… what am I supposed to do? It was all a dream.
"Well, you are in a hospital after being in a car crash." He said.
"Oh, you're worried? I thought you had a girlfriend now." I said… Okay, what am I doing?
"What girlfriend?" He asked.
"That girl with you at the movies.. you know? About days later since we broke up." I said.
"Oh, her? That was Lindy, my mom's goddaughter, she heard about my break-up and decided to cheer me up." He said.
"Oh." I said, I felt stupid. Why am I acting like this? This isn't me! I am not this clingy girlfriend type or material.
"But nice to know you've been stalking me." He said with a grin.
"Get over yourself Kohner." I said.
"Oh, I see we're on a first name basis once more." He said, is he trying to piss me off in the hospital?
"Are you seriously going to do this crap with me while I am injured and in a hospital?" I asked kind of pissed but somewhere in me, I was amused.
"Yea, you got a problem with it?" He said with his smiled on.
"Yea, I do. I'm not into your jokes you know that buddy?" I said trying not to break my character.
"Well, yea you know what? I deserve to joke and piss you off because you know how freakin' worried I was last night. I was practically ripping hair!" He said showing me his hair with was messy… as usual?
"Well, you… you deserve it!" I said in my hospital bed with my leg up at the ceiling.
He laughs, "And tell me why the hell do I deserve it?" He asked.
"Because you made me…." I was trying to let it out. "You made not me anymore." I let it out.
"What?" He asked softly and confused.
"Yea, you made me not me anymore…" I said.
"I never made you do any of that." He said seriously.
"Well, yea you did in a way." I said. He laughs sarcastically.
"Okay… how?" He dared me to answer him.
"You, just you… you made me become this obsessive girlfriend. You made me worried. You made me think about you constantly. You… you.." I said kind of tearing… why am I telling him this. He would never understand. "You made me change… do you know how much I didn't want to. I was fine with what I had but you made me change. You made me love you!" I said. I looked at him to find some answers but there was none. His eyes softened.
"And, I hate you for that." I said… painfully.
"I'm sorry." He said. "And I love you too. Do you know what I would do if you died and we never… solved things? I don't even want to think about it anymore because for the first time, I cried for a girl… you." He said smiling but his eyes showed a sign of sadness.
"Oh, Mac." I said and pulled his face towards mine and kissed him hard. I pulled away.
"I missed you. I really missed you…" I whispered to him, we were just centimeters apart.
"I love you… and never get in a car accident again." He said, I laughed lightly and he wrapped his arms around me.

It's been two weeks since the accident. Lexi has arm cast and the great news is.. Daniel went to his senses and they're finally dating. I guess they got together the same way that Mac and I got back to each other. Man, car accidents do wonder!
"Look at you two… finally together and stuff." I gushed about Lexi and Daniel. Daniel blushed but Lexi just smiled.
"I feel really proud that I got us into a car accident." Lexi said smiling and I laughed.
"How's it feeling?" Mac asked Lexi and came next to me and sat down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.
"Better-ish… well still hurts. I can't drive though." Lexi said.
"Yea, but I drive her now so it's a win win… Note to all you people, don't let Lexi drive you home anymore." Daniel joked.
"Hey! It wasn't my fault.. even the policemen said so. Stupid ass of a driver, came in and bumped the back! Thank god no one was in the back." Lexi said.
"Yea, thankfully." I said.
"Yo, yo, yo." Kain said coming to us and sat down, his brown lunch bag was in his hand.
"Why so ganster, brotha?" I joked.
"Well, ya'll'z know Nicki Minaj… well Jenny and I are going to see her this weekend." He said.
"Ohh! Exciting. I love Nicki Minaj." Lexi said and started rapping some words… I was clueless.
"Well, yea… guess who gave us the tickets!" Kain said.
"Who?" Mac asked him.
"Okay, Die. Remember that guy you worked with and that we left after you asked him for a job?" Kain said.
"Yea, Leo?" I asked and Kain nodded.
"Yep. The dude knew that we were your friends and just gave us the tickets. It was so random but nice of him." Kain said taking a big bite of his sandwich.
"Wow, nice dude. Damn it, Daniel! We were planning to get a smoothie there." Lexi said.
"You're injured.. I don't think you can handle a Nicki Minaj concert." Daniel said.
"Well, well… I'd die for Nicki." Lexi said dramatically instantly Mac, Kain, and I laughed our asses off the chair. Well Mac and Kain did… my leg couldn't bear it. "What? I'm a barbie." She said.
"You're not blonde missy." Kain said trying to calm down. I sighed. I liked this a lot… all of us… laughing together… or at each other.