Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

The days

Image

Days have went by and you could start noticing Jenny's bump. Well, okay.. maybe it's just me. Mac joined the soccer team this time he's in varsity. Girls keep coming up to me and congratulating me on his win but I have no idea why. It was him that did it not me. One girl, sophomore I think she was in ASB and cheerleading, anyways she kept talking to me how happy I was to have him. It actually pissed me off, I walked away from her leading to her gossiping crap behind me to a person near a locker. She's a social climber for sure.

"Hello my dear friend." Lexi said wrapping her arms around my arm. I laughed. Lexi and I have been friends for awhile and I felt closer to her as if a sister. I'm not one of those girls who immediately calls themselves best friends with one person she met and only talked to for awhile but with Lexi and I… it was different.
"Hey, where have you been?" I asked.
"Some stupid club with Daniel… he's such an over achiever." She said. I smiled.
"You should be glad about it girly." I said.
"I should shouldn't I?" She said happily. I nodded and smiled. I liked the idea that Lexi and Daniel are together… they weren't just friends because I knew they had a strong connections, along with the fact they were polar opposites. Lexi was a rebel, for real. Daniel was a straight A student with many extracurricular activities and he loves giving back to people. He's practically a saint. They were made in heaven and hell. I laughed at the thought.
"What are you laughing randomly about? Are you thinking about something embarrassing about Mac??? I want details… oh I'm so going to grill him in English with it." She said. I smiled.
"Yea… but I'm not going to say." I lied. She sighed and we kept on walking. To think about it… Kain and Jenny are total opposites too. This is weird… I think Mac and I are the less opposites out of all our friends. Okay, so maybe I hated his guts and had a dream of shooting him but still I don't think there is many difference between him and I. Yea, he's a sports star but I do like sports too… I just don't want to be in a team to prove it. So yea he's pretty popular but whatever. So he is cool and friendly to everyone and I'm pretty cold and distant from them… okay nevermind… we're pretty different.
"So, prom is coming soon." Lexi said.
"Oh, yea.. I forgot about it." I said.
"Well, Daniel didn't forget and… he did the most romantic thing ever." She said. I smiled at her happiness.
"What is it?" I asked.
"… Well, in Cimbers he kind of sang to me." She said.
"WHAT? No…" I said my face was surprised… I wasn't really but I was in no way to ruin it for her.
"He had friends in choir and dance… he made a musical out of it and asked me to prom!" She said squealing. I laughed.
"Oh my god… no way. Oh, Daniel… he's a rascal." I said. "No wonder you're super bubbly than normal." I said. She smiled and nodded rapidly.
"Oh stop.. it made my day… no actually it made my life." She said. I smiled.
"Hmm, no wonder… I heard some girls talking about it.. I didn't know it was about you." I said smiling.
"The one and only." She said and squealed again. I laughed.

"Hey, babe." Mac said, I stood up and went to him. He leaned down and gave me a kiss. He smelled like minty gum in which he was chewing.
"Hey, how was practice?" I asked smiling. I put my arms at his waist and he had his arm resting on my shoulders.
"Brutal. You better than god that I took a shower or I would be touching you with dirt sweat." He said. I smiled.
"Thank you god!" I said smiling.
"You look beautiful." He said. "And very cute." He said and leaned down to kiss my forehead. I made a face and smiled.
"Thank you." I said nicely. It felt nice to be adored but I took it lightly… I didn't want to depend on it… I know one day we'll be at each other's throats… or in my parent's case an indifference to the problem, that would kill me.
"Want to go out for lunch?" I asked.
"Yep, where to?" He asked.
"Hmm, Lexi invited us to Berolli." I said.
"…. or… we can eat elsewhere." He said. I looked at him, he had a mischievous smile.
"Okay…" I said dragging out the word.

"Um… don't you think it's a bit early for dinner?" I asked. He looked at his watch.
"It's five." He said.
"I guess." I said, I was confused.
"Come on." he grabbed my hand and dragged me. A smiled crept on my face. He looked happy about something… am I meeting the parents??? OH FUCK?!! I can't meet them now.
I pulled back, he turned around… eagerness filled his eyes.
"What?" He asked confused.
"I don't want to meet your parents." I said.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm sorry but I'm not ready for that yet…" I said. "I'm not even dressed properly." I said.
He laughed lightly, "We're just here for dinner. I'm dragging you because I don't want my reservation to be ruined." He said.
"Oh…" I felt stupid now. "Okay." I said and we went forth.
When I walked in my face faltered… I couldn't breathe… Oh wow...