Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Give Myself to You...

Image

"Come on, it was just a joke." I said. Mac was still quiet. "Mac.. I'm sorry… but it was hilarious."
"It was not funny Die, you scared both Daniel and I including your mom." He said.
"It wasn't our faults." I said.
"Yes it was." He said back looking at me straight in the eyes.
"Yea.. it was. But hey, we all had a good laugh right?" I asked smiling.
"No, you and Lexi had a good laugh." Mac said sighing. He ran his fingers through his hair.
"Hey, now. Come on, lighten up. I said I was sorry. It's prom, remember what you said? It's our senior year, we should make memories… well consider this the memory when Lexi and I scared the shit out of our boyfriends." I said and laid my head on his shoulders. He stifled a laugh but suppressed it form happening.
"Just promise me not to go into a lesbian relationship." He said sighing. "Especially when you're in a relationship with me." I nodded and giggled in his shoulders.
"Yep. I'm straight. I promise." I said and pushed my head up to kiss his cheek. He smiled. I stared at him in that position, my face was only 5 cm away from him. He turned his head and his hand brought my face to his. My lips crashed onto his, I smiled in the kiss.
"Hey, can you guys bring the PDA level down to the low.. Daniel and I haven't made up yet." I hear Lexi say. I smiled.
"Apparently." Daniel said too. I blew a raspberry towards the and laid my head on Mac's shoulders.

When we stepped out of the car, we entered the ballroom for the dance. The ballroom belonged in the hotel, which most of the kids at prom had a card for one of the rooms including me.
"Hey let's get our pictures." Mac said, I smiled and nodded. Did I not mention how sexy he looked tonight… well as always.
"Okay, say cheese." The photographer said. I smiled. Mac said cheese. We went to our tables and set our stuff down. We then walked onto the dance floor and started dancing. Towards 11 o'clock at night, I decided that it was time… to…
"Hey, let's go somewhere." I whispered into his ears.
"I was thinking the exact same thing." He said and smiled.
I grabbed his hand and led us out of the ballroom and towards the elevator hotel room. I laughed. I was so nervous, my first is going to be with Mac…
"Why are you laughing." He asks, he corners me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled.
"Nothing. Just, happy." I said. He smiled and kissed me. His kiss was deep and happy. It crushed onto mine and moved, it was warm and wet. He pulled away and smiled.
"I've always wanted to make out with you in an elevator." He said smiling.
"When was that?" I asked.
"Oh, Daniel and I were talking about stuff and the subject led to where we wanted to make out with our girlfriends." He said shrugging. I smiled and pulled his face to mine. I kissed him more, tonight he smelled nice. When the doors open, we peeked and it was our floor. Surprisingly our elevator wasn't full. I was almost going to walk out, but Mac pulled me back.
"Where are you going?" He asks.
"Our hotel room." I said holding out a card.
"Well, I have a different plan." He said, I smiled and walked back to him. We continued our kissing and hair messing.
We were at the top floor, he led me out. We walked to the end to a suite.
"Oh my gosh, Mac.." I said.
"Shhhh." He shushed. He put on a mischievous grin. He opened it with his card and we entered.. one again hydrangeas were all around the room. I wrapped my arms around him. We started getting heated up. I pulled off his jacket and threw it on the ground. Our lips never left each others. I played with his hair and while his hands were on my hips. We then fell on the bed, we both laughed in our kiss.
"Wait.. wait.. Let's stop." He said and pulled away. But I didn't want to, I pulled his head to me more but he stopped it. I frowned. What was wrong?
"What's wrong?" I asked my breathing was rugged.
"I don't want us to do this." he said. My eyebrows furrowed and frowned.
"Why not?" I said sitting up. He sat up too. "Are you scared?" I asked, I placed my hand on his hand.
"No." He said.
"Is it me?" I asked.
"No." He said, he looked up at me smiling.
"What wrong, Mac?" I asked.
"There's nothing wrong, I just.. have to talk to you." He said.
"What, what is it?" I asked… is he breaking up with me?
"I wanted to ask you something." He said. My eyes furrowed in question.
"What?" I asked.
"Do you love me?" He asks.
"Yes. I love you so much. If I didn't… I wouldn't be offering myself to you tonight…" I said.
"Would you love me forever?" He asks. I sighed, I know my life was very unplanned but one thing for sure. I know in my heart, there's going to be Mac…
"Yeah." I said. He got off the bed and went on the ground. "What are you doing?" I asked he was searching the pockets of his jacket.
"Finding something." He said. I was so lost and confused along with my body feeling very hot.
"Mac.." I said, was he trying to find a condom? He then got it out, it was a box. A small white box.
"It's for you." he said. He handed it to me and I opened it. Inside… was this.

Image
- The ring…

I was so lost.
"Mac… are you joking with me right now?" I asked.
"No." he said shaking his head. He smiled. "I asked your mom… she said yes. I also asked my parents… but they didn't care, so to me it was a yes." He said smiling, his pearly teeth shone brightly with his lips. His hair was disheveled, his collar was unbuttons and his tie was lanky. He then took the box from me and kneeled. He held it up to me.
"Dianna Lianne Tailor. Will you be mine, forever." He said.
I shook my head, he frowned, "Yes." I brought myself to say. I was so up in the air right now. My body was numb and I was shaking crazily. He smiled and brought my left hand up and slid the ring down my ring finger… which has a ring now.
"Mac…" I said breathless.
"I love you so much." He said.
He said what I was going to say.. "Me too." I replied. He then brought his face up to mine and kissed it. I smiled.