Sequel: The Simple Love Story
Status: Finished. <3

Absolutely Hate You

Niceā€¦ sick night?

Image

I woke up to see blue. It was almost dark but not enough to be called night. I was really hungry... maybe because I haven't eaten anything the whole day. I wrapped my blanket around me tightly, holding it securely. I walked out my room and went downstairs. Lights were on and I heard the television on. I stood there in the living room to see Mac was still here, to my confusion. He looked up.

"Hey, sleepy-head. You're finally awake." He said with his grin.

I blew a strand of my hair away from my face, "Yea, why are you still here?" I asked in confusion.

"Well, your mom's not home yet. And I'm afraid of you using the kitchen..." He said thinking of "THAT" time.

"Only when I'm sick!" I said sounding offended.

"Exactly, I'm here to be your awesome amazing chef!" He said with a big smile as he turned off the tv and stood up. "What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"I don't know. I can't taste anything." I said and coughed.

"Okay, then I'll just make soup." He rubbed his hands together and walked towards the kitchen. I stood there staring at him walk away. I couldn't feel anything other than tiredness and hunger. I swallowed my sore throat. I wanted to follow him into the kitchen to make sure he isn't trying to kill me but I was dead. I laid on the couch and closed my eyes waiting for him to finish the soup.

"Hey, wake up. Time to eat." I felt him shaking. I groaned.

"Go away. I'm tired." I said.

"Come on, the soup is going to be cold. Wake up lazy butt." He said.

"Hey! I'm not lazy... I'm sick." I said, he smirked.

"Okay, okay... you're sick. That just proves that you have to eat." He said sounding all right and stuff.

"Ugh, whatever." I said... I wanted to stand up but I felt so warm.

"Can you help me up?" I asked. He smiled and put his arms on both sides of me and carried me off the couch. He walked towards the kitchen, I just shuffled behind him sniffing and coughing. Mac just laughed, I looked back at him.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

"Nothing, you just look adorable." He said smiling at me. I made a bubble face..

"You're so mean." I said.

"If I was so mean why am I calling you adorable?" He asked.

"Because you're teasing me when I'm sick!" I said.

"Fine, fine. I'll refrain from calling you cute comments when you're sick." He said. My cheeks burned red. This wasn't normal... usually I'd feel really uncomfortable if other guys called me those things... but here I felt flushed and embarrassed.

I scoffed.. then coughed because of the scoff. "Who said you should ever give me cute comments? You're not my boyfriend." I said. He stood still.

He nodded, "Yea... I'm not..." He looked down and away from me. I sighed.

"So, what kind of soup did you make me?" I asked changing the subject.

"Umm, well chicken. I hope you like it." he said as he walked to the kitchen. I followed.

"It smells good." I lied, honestly since I've been sick everything I smell smells disgusting. I feel sick now. I sat in the seat, the chair was freezing. I started shivering.

"Are you okay?" he asked concern but held a smile on his face.

"It's cold." I said.

"The soup?" He asked.

"No, my body is really cold." I said shivering more. He touched me, his back hand at my forehead.

"Your body is really hot." He said, he then smirked.

"Hey, what happened to not teasing me when I'm sick?" I questioned.

"Whatever." He shrugged. "I'll help you get warm." He said. He stood up and sat in my chair.. well behind me but in my chair.

"What are you doing?" I asked standing up abruptly.

"I'm going to keep you warm." He said still sitting in the chair.

"Well... no! You... this is wrong." I said.

"I'm not going to do anything.. I didn't say I was going to do anything other than keeping you warm." he said with a smirk.

"Still, I have to sit on your lap." I said.

"Yea, so you'll be warm. I'm hot... literally. And you're cold... hearted." He said, "See what I did there. That was pun." He said laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too. It was funny.

"I guess.." I said then sat down on him. He snuggled in behind me then wrapped his arms around my waist. I was hungry and tired so I didn't complain. I ate all the good soup.

"Was it good?" He asked.

"Yea, you got it out of a can right?" I asked.

"No. I actually cut that and made soup. My mom knew you were sick so she made chicken broth and I just cooked it." He said.

"Oh." I said and blushed. "It's good." I said under my breath.

"What I can't hear you." he said in a singing voice. I laughed.

"It's good." I said defeated.

"And....?" He continued.

"Thank you?" I said unsure.

"Yes, you're welcome." he said. His arms around me held on tighter. At first I didn't want this to happen but it felt nice. The warmth, his heart, and his breath on my neck. It was nice.

I cleared my throat and out of his grasp, I don't want this... I reminded myself.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

He looked shocked at first but regained his human nature, "Well.... I was thinking heavy make out session." he said. I rolled my eyes and coughed.

"I'm sick. You really want that?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"... maybe." He said quietly but stared at me innocently. I laughed.

"What will the mindless pathetic girls do? A day without their lovely boy toy, that's a devastation!" I exaggerated.

"Give them a break... it's not their fault I'm incredibly good looking." He joked while smirking. "And what about being nice, huh Die? What happened to you're speech to me yesterday about giving more dignity towards people? Here you are calling your own sex pathetic." He said standing up with hands on his hips. I can't help but laugh but quickly bit down on my bottom lip refrain from laughing.. I am being serious right now.

"Well... just those girls who like you." I said and looked down.. all those millions of girls. The girls that places their eyes on him and dreaming about him.. those girls.

"Aww, is little Die here jealous?" he asked going closer to me.. I stepped back every time he got closer.

"N-n-n-no.. No!" I said stuttering.

"Well explain why your face is turning red?" He said going closer once more. I bumped into something behind me. I was at the counter. His arms were placed on both sides on the counter. I was trapped. His face was close.. close enough to feel his breath on my cheek. He put his hand up and stroked my cheek.

"You're jealous." He whispered.

I shook my head, "No. I-I-I'm not. I.... you. Stop!" I said and pushed him away to step away from him. He chuckled but then looked at me. He seemed to be enjoying this but in his amazing blue eyes I can see he was hurt because of my response. It was really awkward.

"Shouldn't you be going home now?" I asked crossing my arms.

He looked up at the clock, "Yea. I should." he said. I bit my lower lip. It was now cold. Not temperature like but feeling and emotion like.

"Yea, homework right?" I said.

"Maybe. I'll see you tomorrow." He said walking to the living room and grabbed his jacket. How can he respond a maybe to homework?

"Bye." I said. He just looked at me and placed a small smirk on his lips.

"Yea." He said and walked out. The house started feeling all empty now. I stood there.

"What have I done?" I whispered to myself.