Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

I'm Full of Surprises

"Please! You can just sit there if you want. Just please come with me.!" Ashley begged me.

Ashley and me were currently at lunch waiting for the boys and Val to get here. Ashley was begging me to go with her to her dance practice.

"Why do you need me there? Don't you usually take Val?" I asked her and took a bite out of my pizza.

"Because, Val is going to visit her sister in Texas with her parents, and I need someone who can help. You know none of the boys will come. So, please!" She begged once more.

I looked at her, wishing I hadn't. She was giving the puppy-dog pout. I groaned.

"Fine. I'll go." I grumbled. I wasn't one bit happy about this. She fully well knew that.

She squealed. "It's after school today. We'll go to your house so you can change, then we can just walk there since it isn't that far." I only nodded and bite into my pizza angrily.

She kept her smile and ate her lunch. Soon the rest of the gang were here. They noticed the glare on my face instantly.

"Are you okay?" Zacky asked as he sat next to me.

"No." I grumbled, still glaring at my food.

"What did your food ever do to you?" Brian said then chuckled after.

My glare was now focused on him and Ashley. "Your girlfriend is forcing me to go to her dance class because Val just has to visit her sister today." I said.

"I'm sorry Noelle. Parents are forcing me to go see the wicked witch with the STD slip." Val said and everyone laughed at the last part. I accepted her apology.

"So, i'm guessing you don't like your sister?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "Not at all. She's such a slut. I'm still not sure how were twins. Brian knows more about this though." She said and I looked at Brian.

"We dated when she lived here a few years ago. On our 3rd anniversary I got her cheating on me. Apparently it wasn't the first time. It doesn't matter anyway. I got Ashley now." He smiled down at Ashley sweetly.

Val and I 'awed', causing Ashley to blush. Everyone laughed and we sat there randomly talking.

The bell rang and we all went our separate ways. I walked with Val to our next class. The day went on and I dreaded it. For once I didn't want to leave school. Only because Ashley would be dragging me to her dance practice. I didn't even know that she had dance classes. Tells you how much I pay attention.

I groaned as Ashley dragged me out of school. The gang was behind us laughing their ass off. I guess they found my torture funny. I stuck my tongue out at them.

Ashley and I drove to my house and we changed before walking to the studio. She signed us in and we walked to a small separate studio for us.

We started and she showed me what I was supposed to be doing. After awhile I started to get the hang of it. We kept practicing for at least 2 hours before we called it quits.

"I never knew you could dance." Ashley said as we walked to my house.

I shrugged. "I guess i'm full of surprises." I said walking backwards.

As I finished my sentence I walked into something. "Ow." Ashley started laughing. I flipped her off and we continued to walk home. This time I wasn't walking backwards.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for it being so horrible. I have no inspiration. Im gonna try to write another chapter later today, not sure though. If you have any ideas for this story, comment. So with that being said, Please Comment and Subscribe.