Status: Slowly Updating

In the Background

Weird Feeling

The next few days I've been hanging out with the Avenged Gang. They were starting to become my friends. All this was so foreign to me, I haven't had friends since I was at least five. Speaking of the age of five, I was currently with Kimberly driving to Brian's house. Kimberly was telling me about her school life and how well she's been doing.

Brian's house soon came into view and Kimberly was practically bouncing in her seat. Today she was going to meet them for the first time. And I prayed to whatever god that they would behave around her.

I pulled into the driveway, shutting the car off and turning in my seat to face Kimberly.

"Alright. I do not want you to repeat any word they say, okay? And if they do anything inappropriate I want you to tell me, got it?" She nodded her head in understanding.

I breathed out and got out of the car and went to Kimberly's side to let her out. I grabbed onto her hand and we walked up to the doorway. I knocked on the door twice and not even two seconds later, the door is thrown open and a overly hyper Jimmy stood in the doorway.

"Who gave you sugar?" I asked right away.

He pouted."Why must you always assume somebody gave me sugar." I gave him a look.

"Suzy offered me the cookie. I couldn't say no. It would be considered rude." He said in his defense. I just shook my head and walked past him, Kimberly still holding my hand.

I walked into the kitchen knowing that Suzy would be in there. And she was.

"Hey darlin', would you like a cookie?"She asked pointing to a tray of cookies.

"No thanks. But just a tip: Don't ever give Jimmy sugar in any form unless you like cleaning mess after mess." I said and looked back at the cookies tray.

I picked one up and handed it to Kimberly who started to nibble on it.

"And who is this beautiful young lady?"Suzy asked, looking at Kimberly and smiling.

I laughed as Kim hid behind me, still nibbling at her cookie and looking up at Suzy. "This is my little sister Kimberly." I introduced her.

"I'm Suzy. Its very nice to meet you Kimberly." Suzy said and Kim just nodded her head slightly.

"I'm sorry. We both picked up the shy trait. Anyways, do you know where I can find the boys?" I asked.

She nodded. "Of course.The boys are downstairs," She said and turned to whatever she was doing before I came.

I went downstairs and saw the boys lounging around on the couches.

"Alright everyone. I would like to introduce to you, my sweet and innocent sister Kimberly. Kim for short If you want.Kimmy this is Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny , and Jimmy." The boys said hi to Kim, trying not to scare her, seeing as she was almost completely hidden behind me. She waved back.

"She's so cute! And she looks like a mini you. And I'll call her Kimmy since it rhymes with Jimmy. Awesome!" Jimmy said jumping up and running for Kimberly to hug her. At first she looked freaked out but soon she was laughing. I smiled while watching. It had been awhile since I've seen her this way. So happy.

Jimmy put her down after a minute or two. "What should we do? I don't think we have any games to play.."Jimmy pondered.

"Hide and squeak." Kim said excitedly.

"Did she mean seek?" Matt asked.

I shook my head.

"We play it a little different than you typically would. Basically you have to hide. Then you squeak and run to find another hiding spot. If your caught you have to help look for more people. Usually it turns into a game of tag at the end." I explained to them remembering all the times I would play It with Kim and my parents.

"Sounds fun. Guess we could give it a try." Brian said and everyone agreed.

(2 hours later.)

We had been playing hide and squeak for almost 2 hours. Currently everyone was sprawled out on the front lawn. Nobody was talking but It felt nice.I looked over at Kimberly and saw her trying to fight off sleep.I looked at my watch and saw that It was about 8:00. I got up and dusted off my pants. Picking up Kimberly and placing her on my hip her head on my shoulder.

"Hey guys, I gotta take Kimmy here home now. Today was fun. I'll see you at school tomorrow I guess."I said and they started to get. Everybody went around giving both me and Kim a hug.

"Do you think you could drop me off? I came here with Zacky and he's sleeping over and I have stuff to do with my parents." Jimmy asked quietly trying not to wake up a passed out Kimberly.

I nodded my head and led him to my car.I put Kimmy In the back seat and put on her seat belt. Jimmy was already in the front seat when I got In the driver side.

"You'll be a good parent one day." Jimmy said as I started the car.

I looked over at him confused.

"The way you take care of Kimmy reminds me of a parent taking care of their child." He explained.

"I would have be. My parents died when she was young. I may live with my aunt and all, but she can't take care of Kim all the time. So I'm next in line to take responsibility for her.Where am I going?" I asked him not knowing where he lived.

He chuckled and started to give me directions.The car ride was filled with small talk.We were getting to know each other.Soon I pulled In up to a regular looking house.

"Thanks for the ride.Kimberly's a cool kid,make sure you tell her that.I'll see you at school tomorrow." He waved and got out of the car. I watched him walk up to the door. I started to drive away. This feeling came into my stomach.I shook it off though. But I couldn't help but think about Jimmy the entire drive home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Noelle started to have feelings for Jimmy?Anyways I would like to thank the one person who commented.Commenting make me more happy,which creates more chapters.(Just so you know)

P.S-Did anybody read my song? I was thinking of putting up another one If I have time.
P.S.S-I think I suck at writing stories. It takes me days to just finish ONE chapter.I'm ashamed...
P.S.S.S-Does this chapter look short to you? If it does the next one I'll try to make longer.