Draco's Mercy.

food...

Pansy didn't mess with until a week before christmas break. I was walking down to the common room when she ran into me. She smirked and kept walking. I grabbed her hair and threw her against the wall, where the back of her head rebounded off the wall and knocked her out, making her body slide down the wall and slump on the floor.

I turned and smirked at her friend who was trying to hold in her laugh. I winked at her and continued my walk back. When I walked into the common room, everyone was in there spots. Draco on our couch, Crabbe and Damian on the opposite couch, and Goyle in the chair. I didn't see Rose around, so I sent Damian a curious look.

"Her parents picked her up early. Something about going to visit her family in America." He shrugged.

"Right." I nodded and smiled at Crabbe and Goyle. "Hey boys. What's new?"

They both shook their heads at the same time and Draco pulled me on his lap and kissed my neck.

"Hey babe." He whispered in my ear.

"Hi." I smiled. "SO!!! I, the awesomest, sexiest, lovliest, son of a gun to ever walk this planet. The best girl EVER!! In the school. In the country. IN THE WORLD!! The one who can kick every single one of your butts, one right after the other, and still not tire. The one who-"

"Mercy! Shut up and tell us already!" Goyle laughed out.

"Oh. I knocked Pansy out." I smirked and layed my body across the couch, my head in Draco's lap.

"Fists?" Crabbe asked.

"Nope. Pushed her weak little self and she ran into a wall. The back of her head hit the wall and she konked out. Funny as crap. And her little friend was laughing." I giggled.

"Teachs her." Crabbe laughed.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'm hungry." Goyle huffed.

"You always are." Damian rolled his eyes.

I laughed and rolled off the couch, catching myself in the down push-up position. I pulled my knees under me, and pushed off the ground, jumping to my toes. I hopped over the table seperating me and the other couch.

I stepped on the couch for leverage, and stepped onto the back of it, pushing off with every leg muscle, flying in the air, doing a flip, and landing in a croutched position before the stairs.

A first year who was coming down the stairs jumped and I giggled.

"I'm not gunna hurt you hun. Don't worry. Just have a favor to ask of you." I stood to my feet and gave him my best smile.

"Y-yes?" He studdered.

"Can you get me some food from the hall? Please? It would mean a lot to me." I looked at him through my lashes and pouted.

"Sure. Yeah. Of course." He ran over to a group of kids and said something quickly and they all ran out of the common room.

"I don't know how you do that. You just ask sweetly, and these guys," Damian pointed at Crabbe and Goyle. " have to threaten to kick their butts."

"In case you haven't noticed hun. I'm awesome." I cocked out a hip, crossed my arms over chest, and smiled at him.

"Oh, I noticed." He ran his eyes over my body.

I heard a low growl from Draco.

"Aw babe!" I bit my lip and winked at him. "You just gatta admit it. Well...there's ya food order and all. Now I'm going up to bed. I need a long needed nap before my...holiday come." I felt my lip raise as my eyes rolled. I huffed and turned, bounding down the stairs.

When I got to the sex-intersection, I went down the boys section. I walked into Draco's room and fell facedown onto his bed. I've been sleeping in here more often than in my own room.

I flipped onto my back, my eyes closed, and kicked off my converses and socks. I unbuttoned my pants and wiggled out of them. I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, leaving me in only my spaghetti strap and underwear.

I moved around to get comfortable and finally stilled. I was laying on my side, my back to the door, one hand under my head and the other across my chest, leaning on it so I was laying half on my stomach, and half on my side.

I faintly felt my hair fall over my face as I drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know....A pointless chapter. But I have like....no ideas. haha.So...if you have any ideas maybe inbox me or something?!

xoxo
Tina!!