Draco's Mercy.

Dracoooooo

I was laying in my usual outfit for bed. Big white T shirt, nothing underneath. So sue me because I sleep like this. Boy in the bed too or not.
I had my legs resting under the covers, crossed at the ankles. I was leaning my back against the headboard. I had my hands resting on either side of me, my eyes closed, breathing in and out deeply, my iPod blasting music into my ears.

"You would like me to tell you,
that I will love you all my life.
You would like me to promise you
all my nights until infinity.
you would like me to follow you forever
without making a noise
and that i understand all of that
without you having to say a word
and i could not tell you
what i do not know
and i could not give you
what i do not have
and I could not run away from you
even if it tears us apart.
all that i can promise you
is a new start"
I sang in english from my favorite song "Je Te Promets by Zaho"
The song continued and I sang in the rest of the regular language of the song. (A/N I adore this song. check it out?)
I felt a hand move a peice of my hair from my forehead, and I opened my eyes.
"Hi." I said, taking out an earphone.
"Hey." Draco smiled at me.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing. You?"
"Gospel truth." I smiled. "I love disney channel movies."
"HIGH HO SILVER!! Just around the river bend." I sing loudly.
"It's 'I look once more' hunny." Draco stands and strips to his boxers.
"No. It's 'high ho silver.'"
He climbed in bed with me and layed his head in my lap, while I ran my fingers though it.
"Well, how was practice?" He rubbed my legs.
"It was fine. And it went by quick." I looked everywhere but his head.
"Tired?" He looked up at me.
"A little. You?" He nodded.
He sat up and pulled me into his arms. I snuggled my face into the crook of his neck, closing my eyes, and inhaling. I kissed his neck on my exhale.
He layed on his back, pulling me with him. I layed my torso on his chest and rest my chin on my hands, looking at his face. I smiled sweetly.
"Are you excited for vacation?" He asked.
"Yeah. I get to spend it with you." I smiled widely.
He wrapped his arm around my waist, tracing little patterns on my back.
It was silent for a few minutes. Should I tell him? About Damian? No, He'll get mad.
I look at him, see he's almost asleep. I lean up and peck his lips. When I pull away he hold me for a second then loosens his grip. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep,deciding to have me and him skip school tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter I think I might want to have them..ya know...do the thing....ya know what I'm talking about?.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................eat cereal.

What did you think I meant....OH YOU SICK MINDS!!! Heads out of the gutters you guys. Goodness. ;)

xoxo Tina