Draco's Mercy.

lets see how far we get before we're interrupted.

He kissed me back, and I nibbled on his bottom lip. He growled playfully. I pulled his shirt up, exposing his happy trail. His belly botton, down to his jeans was showing. I ran my fingers up and down the trail and flicked the button.

He slipped his hands under my dress, onto my bare thighs and held them hard. I pulled his shirt up more. He sat up slightly and pulled it over his head, dropping it to the floor.

I ran my hands up his chest and over his shoulders, then down his back, only to reverse the trail. Back, shoulders, then chest.

He kissed a trail down to my neck. He flicked his tongue, then bit me. I moaned quietly and ran a hand through his hair. He kissed my neck and pushed my dress up a little higher.

He nipped his way up my neck, along my jaw, and to my lips. He nibbled them softly. I ran my tongue over his top lip and he kissed me softly. I pulled him closer, and fisted his hair. He hooked his thumbs through the sides of my undies and rubbed my skin.

I slowly rubbed my hips up and down on his bulge. He groaned into my mouth and kissed me hard. One of his hands ran up under my dress, and cupped one of my bare breasts. He ran his thumb over my nipple and I arched my chest into his hands.

His other hand went down my leg and cupped the back of my knee, bringing my leg higher on his waist. I broke away from the kiss and kissed down his chin, to his neck. I bit down, a little hard and he hissed in pain. He pushed me deeper into the mattress and moved his hands to the bottom of my dress again, pushing it higher.

My whole lower body was showing, up to my belly botton. My black, lacey, and see through underwear the only under wear I was wearing. He ran a hand over my tummy and looked at me. I ran my hands up his arm and over his biceps. He pushed his hands under my dress and cupped both my breasts,

I sucked in a breath and let it out with a nervous giggle. I rub my hips against him again. He pushed back and we did it again. I closedmy eyes and tilted my head back.

"Oh..God." I breathed out.

"The names Draco." He whispered in my ear, then bit my ear lobe.

"Shut up!" I said.

He chuckled and we rubbed hips again. I reached down and flicked his button again. He looked at me for a second then reached down and un-did it. I pushed his pants down and he pulled them off. He pushed my dress higher, and took it off.

I ran my hand over his boxers and cupped him through the material. He moaned and pushed himself into my hand.

"Do you...do you want to?" I asked.

""Yes. Do you?" He looked down at me. I smiled and pushed his boxers down a little.

There was a knock at the door, the handle jiggled.

We shot up and he threw me my dress. He pulled his pants on quickly, while I pulled my dress over my head. I grabbed his shirt off the floor and walked over to his desk, sitting in the chair, fixing my hair.

There was another, now impatiant, knock on the door.

"Hold ya horses." Draco yelled.

He pulled the door open roughly and looked at Crabbe and Goyle.

"What?!" He snapped.

"Mercy isn't in her room." Crabbe said, Goyle nodded.

"I'm here." I waved from the chair as Draco opened the door wider to show me.

"Oh." They both mumbled. "Better get to bed. You told the Dark Lord that's where you were going."

"I was in bed..." I whispered, looking at Draco. He looked at me and smirked. I blushed a little and gave him a seductive smile.

"Time for bed." Goyle said, walking into the room and grabbing my hand, pulling me out of my chair and to my door across the hall. I opened my door and sent Draco a look over my shoulder as I entered.

He nodded and closed his door, I closed mine then changed into a pair of short shorts and a tank top.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good?

xoxo Tina