Draco's Mercy.

breaking

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but lately you've been being careless." My father said to me, his back facing me, his hand still on the nob.

"I don't-" He cut me off.

"Shut up! You don't come to the manor when told to. You continue to talk and treat that...parasite elf as an equal. You disrespect your mother. You cut class. You even went as far as to be completely rude to THE DARK LORD!" He turned to me and I saw anger clear in his eyes. "Explain yourself." He crossed his arms and looked down on me.

"Well...um..." I coughed and cleared my throat, shuffling my feet.

"EXPLAIN!" He yelled, his face inched from mine now.

"Uh um okay. So, I had to get a few girl things from home, and and umm and I was sick when I didn't go to class. But I didn't mean to make ma mad. And I'm sorry I did that to the Dark Lord. It won't happen again." I looked at my feet.

"I know it won't. And I think all this behavior problems has to do with that ELF!" He glared down at me.

"No! No it doesn't. It's all me!" I said, now getting frantic. It's one thing to lie to my dad about everything else, but I knew exactly where this was going. And I didn't like it.

"Well, she's over stayed. We were meant to find a new elf. Now I can make sure we find one quicker." He laughed evilly and turned to walk out.

"No! What are you going to do!" I yelled as I grabbed his arm to pull him back.

He threw me off and spun on me, slapping me hard across my cheek.

"What do you think?!" He hissed in my ear.

"No!" I whimpered.

He slappedme again, harder and I fell to the floor.

"NEVER TELL ME NO!" He kicked me in the side hard and I heard a crack. I cried out in pain as my ribs broke. He grabbed my hair and pulled me up, to throw me down again. "And I'll do as I please with that...that THING!" He said as he walked out.

I curled up and moved to the corner.

"Freca..." I whispered.

I heard a pop and she looked at me, getting ready to help me.

"Go. Leave. I set you free. Leave now. He's going to kill you! GO TO HOGWARTS!!!" I screamed. She shook her head and I pulled off my top shirt, throwing it to her. "GO DAMNIT! HE'LL KILL YOU!" She nodded silently and popped out.

I cried into my hands for a about an hour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly stood from the ground and walked out of the room, trying to be as quiet as possible. I kept my head down and my hair over my face. I had my arms wrapped around my rib cage. I was trying my hardest to not dry in pain with each step I took.

"Mercy?" I heard Draco say. "What's wrong?" He set his hands on my shoulders and stopped me.

"Nothing Malfoy. I have to go." I mumbled, still looking at the floor.

"Mercy! What the fuck is wring with you! You don't call me Malfoy!" He said, anger leaking into his voice.

"I have to go." I said, monotone voiced.

I walked around him and walked up the stairs. When I got to my room, I locked the door behind me and looked around for my Aunts wand. I grabbed it and said a few spells to fix my broken ribs.

I looked in the mirror at my cheek. It was slightly red, a small bruise on it and a cut across my cheek. I debated on fixing it or leaving it, and ended up fixing it.

I changed into a red skirt and a black t-shirt. The shirt dipped down, showing much cleavage. The skirt was kinda short, but covered my privates and behind. I shaved my legs and slipped on a pair of short heels. I put on red lipstick and did smokey eyes. I put on a small amount of blush and looked at my hair.

I curled it into soft curls that cascaded down my back and looked at myself in the mirror. I faked a smile and breahted deeply.

There was a tap on my door and I answered it.

"Yes?" I looked up at a slightly attractive man. He was older, around 30, with slight stubble, plump lips, brown liquid eyes, dishiveled hair, like he just got off a broom.

"I was sent to accompany you down to dinner, ma'am." His gravely voice said.

"Alright." I stepped out and closed the door behind me. "And call me Mercy. Please." He nodded and took my hand, wrapping it around his arm and we walked to the dinning hall.

"Call me Fen. Short for Fenrir." He smiled down at me, showing me sharp and pointy teeth.

"Fenrir Greyback?" I raised an eyebrow. "As in the famous werewolf?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well It's a pleasure. I've been meaning to meet you. It's not everyday you get to talk to someone so....hisstoric." I laughed.

"And what may I do for you, Mercy?"

"Oh, nothing at all. I just wanted to wrestle. I have a thing for wanting to kick a few guys butts a day." I gave him a sweet and innocent smile.

"Is that so?" He laughed.

"Yes, sir." I giggled as we stepped off the last step.

"Well maybe we can wrestle for a bit later." He winked at me and sent me a dashing smile.

"Sounds wonderful." I said as we entered the hall and he released my arm, kissing my hand. I nodded my head at him and looked at the table. My eyes graised over Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, Damian, and an empty chair.

I looked to the head and saw an empty head chair and a chair on the right empty. I walked towards that seat and sat in it. I placed my napkin in my lap and folded my hands on top of it.

"Hello." I heard Voldemort whisper in my ear as he sat.

"Hello." I looked at him and forced a smile. "I would like to appologise for last nights behavior. Please, forgive me." I said, almost robotically.

"Of course. No need to appologise." He smiled at me and looked at the table. "Hello all. Eat. He clapped his hands and looked at me. "So how was your day?"
♠ ♠ ♠
here ya go babies!
Comment!
xoxo Tina