Draco's Mercy.

confesion

I dressed in a plain white dress that went down to my knees. I slipped on a pair of white flats, pulled my hair into a ponytail, and walked out of the room. As promised, Fenrir was waiting for me at the top of the stairs. I skipped to him and took his arm.

We quickly went to the hall and to our seats. I didn't see any extra seats near the head of the table, so I took a seat near my parents. I smiled as Fenrir sat next to me and tried to converse with me, but my father didn't seem to want me to talk, so he spoke for me.

Breakfast started with Voldemort and I smiled and ate happily. I snarfed down two spoonfulls of eggs, four peices of bacon, three sausages, two pieces of toasts, and two glasses of orange juice.

"Pig..." I heard Fenrir mumble.

"Hush pup. I'm a bit hungry." I laughed.

He slapped my leg under the table playfully and we nudged each others legs back and forth. After breakfast, I went up to my room to grab a book and a small blanket. As I was walking out I ran into someone.

"Haha sorry." I said, still looking at the floor. I walked around them and to Fenrir's bedroom door, and I knocked.

"What?" I heard.

"Come relax outside with me!" I yelled.

"Coming!" After a second, the door opened and out walked a huge gray wolf.

"Holy shi-itakie mushrooms!" I sqeeked. "Fen?" I asked quietly.

The wolf nodded its head and I laughed. I patted its head and walked downt he stairs.

I walked around the grounds, the tall wolf following after me, sniffing here and there. As I set up the blanket, Fenrir ran off to the woods, coming back as I was settling on the blanket. I was laying on my stomach, my book in front of me, and Fenrir layed on his stomach, his head on my back.

"Want me to read to you?" I asked him.

I felt him nod and started to read to him. Soon I heard him snore softly on my back. I giggled quietly and read silently. After a few chapters, I started to dose off. I closed my book and layed my head on the cover, my arms folded beneath me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a feirce growl and shot up. I looked around and Fenrir had his back to me, crouched in a defensive stance.

"Fen?" I asked.

He turned his head slightly my way before growling at the woods again. I looked at the woods and started to feel sick.

I grabbed my book and blanket. I patted Fenrirs back lightly, whispering in his ear.

"Let's go inside." He nodded his head once, then nudged me onto his back. I grabbed his fur in time to not fall off as he took off towards the manor.

As we entered, I jumped off his back and walked into the living room. I saw all four guys sitting around watching some show on tv with a few really tan people arguing. I sat on the arm of the chair Crabbe was in.

"What's this bologna?" I asked, disckust on my face.

"Jersey shore." Draco said.

"Oh." I mumbled, moving to sit on the floor on front of the tv. I layed on my stomach and started to pick at the carpet. After awhile I heard a sigh. I continued to pick the carpet and the sigh got louder.

I looked up and the culprite and smirked at Draco.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Would you stop?" He asked, more like ordered.

"Hmm....No." I looked back to the carpet and picked at it again.

"GOD DAMN IT MERCY. STOP!" He yelled.

I stopped and stared at the floor. I sat up slowly and stood to my feet. I walked around the coffee table that had us seperated and looked down at him.

"Grow some balls." I told him.

"What's your problem? Huh? Ever since you left that room the other day, you've been a complete and total-"

"Shut. Your. Face. Shut up. Grow a pair of balls. And go fucking talk to my father. He's the reason I can't even look at anyone of you guys anymore. Because of you and having to make me fall for you. I can't even have a friend at home."

"How is it my fault?!" He shot up, towering over me.

"It's your fault because...because I fell in love with you. That's why I can't even have a life. Why I never will be able to." I whispered, turning and walking out of the living room.

"Fucking hormones." I heard him curse, then run after me.
♠ ♠ ♠
here ya goooooooo.
xoxo Tina