Draco's Mercy.

oh baybee

Draco closed and locked the door, then turned and faced me.

"Take em off..." I said, gestering to his pants.

"These?" He pointed to his pants and gave me a smirk. "What for?"

I raised an eyebrow for a second, then dropped it and shrugged.

"Fine. Don't have sex with me." I sat up and he quickly jumped on me.

"I never said no." He said quickly, then bit my ear. I closed my eyes and layed back down.

"Okay." I giggled.

He stood back up and took off his jeans, then layed next to me. He pulled my body close and I kissed him softly. We made out for a few minutes, then I pulled away and blushed.

"I have no idea what to do." I whispered.

"You don't really have to know. As long as things go in the right places, then you know what to do." He chuckled.

"Don't laugh. It's not funny." I slapped his bare chest and pouted.

"Is too." He stuck his tongue out at me.

I snapped my teeth at his tongue and he started tickling me. I laughed and squirmed around. He hovered over me again, between my legs. He bent down and licked my shoulder.

"OH...Ah...EWWW DID YOU JUST LICK ME?!" I stopped laughing and looked up at him.

"No. Why?" He looked down at me innocently.

"Yes you did." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No." He bent down and licked me again.

"EW STOP LICKING ME!"I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back and licked his cheek.

He laughed and bit my neck, making me moan loudly. He slowly trailed his fringers up my sides and to my bra, slipping it off my shoulders and unhooking it, pulling it off and tossing it behind him.

He admired my body for a couple seconds, then kissed me. I bit his bottom lip and our tongues played with each other. His hands slowly touched my breasts, running over ever inch. Him thumb teasing my nipples.

After his hands knew all of my breasts, then moved down my sides to my lace thong. Hooking his thumbs under the sides, he slowly pulled them down, kissing down my body.

He pulled them off, dropped it and kissed up my body again, stopping at my breasts to nibble each nipple. He continued up my body and kissed me again.

I pushed him on his back and kissed down his chest, lightly running a finger down his happy trail and pulling off his boxers. He breathed deeply and smiled at him. I rolled the condom onto his length, watching him.

He pulled me up his body and flipped me onto my back, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his hardness on my leg and shivered slightly. In no way was he small...at all.

He kissed me softly at first, then the kiss got deeper, and more sensual. I felt him move against me, and I moaned, rubbing myself on him. He groaned and grasped my hips tightly.

He lined up with my entrance, and slowly, inch by inch, entered me. After he was all the way in, he started to slowly move in and out. It felt weird at first, but gained more pleasure after the first few times. I arched my back up slowly.

He got a little faster, kissing my neck, and then my mouth. I tangled my fingers in his hair and kissed him harder. He pulled his head away and bit my neck, making me moan loudly.

He pushed a little faster and I felt myself drawing near to my orgasm. He moved in and out a few times, and I hit it, my body exploding (not literally) and my back arching up farther. He groaned again as he cummed and he collapsed on me, breathing heavy.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH...so this is me, the virgin who has never done ANYTHING sexual, writting the sex scene...good? yes...no?
xoxo Tina