Draco's Mercy.

Me and him

I rolled over and felt the empty bed. I sat up, hearing the shower turn off and pulled the cover around my shoulders, shivering. The bathroom door opened and Damian walked out, a white towel around his waist, and one on his head, soaking up the wettness.

I avertted my gaze to my lap and he chuckled, thn whistled, walkin o the end of the bed. I jumped of the bed, skidding to the closet, and threw it open, putting Damian behind the door. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, my big black t-shirt, and my black flats. I grabbed underwear and slammed the doors closed, turning to walk to the bathroom.

"The Dark Lord wants you to wear a dress." He said, tieing his shoes, not looking up at me.

I looked over my shoulder at him and raised an eyebrow.

"He can wear a dress if he wants it so bad." I shrugged and danced out of Damians reaching hands. "He ca just get the fart over it. I'm not his doll. I'm his...." I stopped, running into the bathroom and slamming the door, then screamed.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Had to get rid of something is all." I called back. "I'm taking a major dump. Relesing my inner demons and calling in the wonderful angels." I said, dropping my clothes on top of the toilet and turning on the shower. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemonsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss leeeeeeeeeeave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee." I yelled, hearing him laugh, and the bed squeek as he got on it.

I got undressed and showered quickly, singing badly and hearing him tell me to shut the (insert your choice of bad word here) up, mking me sing louder. I stepped out, dryed off, and brushed my teeth after desing quickly.

I walked out and grabbed my wand, tapping my hair once to dryit, then agai to give it light curls. Then I applied macara and flicked my wand at Damian, laughing as he floated in the air, 5 to 6 feet over the bed.

"Don't get me wrong, I love the hyper you when you're sad -You are sad right? - but I mean you are one crazy chick." He said. "Let me down, please." I shrugged, and lowered my wand, having him drop to about a foot off the ground, his girl screech making me die laughing on the floor and stopping his crash. "DEAR GODS MERCY YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!!!!"

"Oh hush. I had you, you bigbaby. Now let's go eat..." I looked out the window. "Dinner...." I gave him a look and he shrugged. I shrugge back andran out to the halway.

Running into...............................
♠ ♠ ♠
a)crabbe
b)goyle
c)mommy and daddy dearest
d)fenrir

PICK PICK PICK~!!! The faster the pick, the faster the next chapter. :3

xoxo Tina