Draco's Mercy.

Tent

"Can we talk?" Draco asked, pulling me back to the feild as the rest of the group left.

"Sure." I shrugged and took a seat on the grass again. "What's up?" I pulled his hand and made him sit next to me.

"Will you do something for me?" He looked at the ground.

"Pretty much anything." I laughed.

"Don't flirt with all them other guys. I only get you for so long. And it makes me feel like crap when you flirt with all them other tainted blooded fools." He glared at the ground.

"I was just playing. I wouldn't do anything with them. I have you." I bumbed his shoulder with mine and grabbed his hand. "And don't say that. They are people too. And you have to admit, for someone with human parents, like Hermione, she can cast a pretty wicked spell. Almost as good as me."

He looked at me and smiled.

"I got you. And since I've gone through having to pretend that I loved that sorry excuse of a wizard, I've realized, I really don't want anything to seperate us for as long as I have to be with you." I said, moving as close as I could get.

"Same." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. " Mercy. I'll do anything just for us to be together. If Potter doesn't tell the head master tonight, I will. I want Voldemort gone. Asap. Because you are mine." He buried his face in my neck, inhaling my hair. "But only because I watched you put Pansy to sleep in less than 5 minutes. Without the chokehold too."

I laughed loudly, pulling his face up so I could kiss him.

"Catch up with the guys?" He asked.

I nodded and we stood, and walked to th school, hand in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think we should find a weekend to leave and meet up with Fenrir. And Damian and Goyle can bring someone." Crabbe said.

I nodded slowly and turned the page in my book.

"We should wait till we get a long weekend." Goyle replied.

I nodded again.

"Well what weekend?" Damian asked.

I nodded, yet again.

"What weekend Mercy?" Draco asked, nudging me.

"Huh?" I loked up. "What?" I looked around at the boys.

"What weekend?" Damian repeated.

"For?" I raised an eyebrow and shook my head, confused.

"For our little group weekend for us all to be together, yet coupled." Goyle answered, completely bored.

"Oh...Uh....I'm not sure." I answered, closing my book and putting it on the table in front of me.

"Then what were you nodding at? Crabbe asked.

"My book. I was remembering a few parts and many of my questions were answered." I answered, leaning on Draco. "So, would we be camping?" I asked.

"I'm guessing. I'm not sleeping on the ground." Damian said, quite girly if you ask me.

"I could ask our goody goody friends in Gryfindor if they have a few tents or something we could use." I stated. "I'm sure they would let us borrow a few, as long as we return them in tact and in the condition we got them." I looked at Goyle and Crabbe, making my eyes say 'You-Mess-Them-Up-And-I-Mess-You-Up'. "Got it?" I asked.

"Yup." They said in unison.

"Well we should go and ask them. It's dinner anyways." I stood to my feet and pulled Draco up.

We all left and walked to the dining room.

"I'll meet y'all at the table." I told the guys. I started walking to Harry and the others, but Drac caught my hand and walked us there.

Everyone in the hall stopped talking and a few teacher stood as we approached the Gryfindor table and I stood across from Harry and right behind Ron and Hermione.

"Afternoon fellas and lady." I smiled at them. "So. Got a question."

"Yes?" Hermione asked.

"I waswondering if any of you had a few tents me and my crew could borrow. We wanna go camping for a weekend." I looked between the three.

"I have one." Ron said. "It's just one, but trust me. It's enough room."

"Enough to fit 8 people?"

"Yup. Enough to fit 10 people." He nodded and went back to eating.

"Well. Thanks." I smiled. I went to wave, but someone grabbed my wrist.

"Is everything okay here?" Snape asked. I snached my handback.

"Yes, sir." Hermione said, looking at her plate while Harry glared at Snape.

"Well, later you guys." I said, and spun away from them and dragged Draco behind me as we left the hall. I flew down the corridors to the common room.

"Are we not eating?" Draco asked.

"Nope." I said, still looking forward.

"Ms. Willow." I heard Snape say. "You understand dinner is in session, correct?"

I turned to face him slowly and put Draco behnd me.

"Yes, sir. But I wasn't feeling to well so Draco insisted on escorting me back to the common room, and then head back." I lied.

"What's wrong?" Snape asked looking concerned.

"Don't play uncle. I don' need it. And don't worry. Something that will go away as soon as I'm away from you." I hissed. I turned and sprinted away, Draco following.

I heard Snape snap a detention at me and I flipped him off.

Draco caught my hand as I ran into the room, stopping me next to the couch. He spun me around to face him and pulled me into his arms.

"I wanted some food." He said, looking down at me.

"Sorry." I shrugged and smiled up at him.

"It's not okay. I was starving." He made a fake sad face and I laughed.

"Oh well." I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and kissed me. And I must say. It was such a kiss, it made me think corny thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you call a fish without an eye?

Xoxo Tina