Draco's Mercy.

night one of camp

"Crabbe! Get your lard arse down here!!!" Goyle yelled.

"I'm right behind you..." Crabbe replied, laughing.

"Oh. Well, come on. We're leaving." Goyle grabbed his bag and stood next to me, handing me a broom.

"Thanks." I smiled and slung my backpack over my shoulder. "Everyone ready?" I looked around and everyone nodded. "Good. Let's get our Gryfindor friends and disappear." I winked at Damian and walked to the main hall.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all standing around, looking at all the statues.

"Hey there little children." I smiled as I walked up to them. "Ready to rock and roll?"

"Sure." Hermione smiled at me and slung her arm threw mine. "So, what foods will we be eating?"

"Not sure. Maybe some rabbit. A little dear. We might even be ale to catch a hippogriff." I winked at her and left her standing there, gawking at me with wide eyes and an open mouth. "I'm kidding, little one. Chill." I grabbed Draco's hand and we all walked out of the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Great spot Harry." Damian clapped him on the back and tossed his bag on the ground, dropping next to it.

"So we can set up the tent, get all our stuff set up, and start dinner. How's that sound?" Draco asked.

"Sounds like a plan." I said, hugging him around the waist and kissing his cheek.

Everyone helped put together the tent, claimed a room, and set off to find fire wood, sitting logs, and anything Hermione thought we could use for breakfast.

Goyle and Crabbe shared a room, Damian and Draco shared a room, Ron and Harry, and me and Hermione shared one.

"So," I said, sitting around the fire. "Where's the booze?"

"You brought alcohol?" Hermione asked, panic in her voice.

"Yup." Damian winked at her.

"Why would you bring that?" She asked, getting angry.

"Obviously we are going to get drunk, have fun, pass out, wake up, and all have splitting head aches." I smiled at her and stood, going into the tent, and grabbing the bottles. I threw a bottle to Goyle, one to Damian, one to Ron, and went to sit next to Draco. "Drink up, buttercup." I said, opening the bottle of vodka and taking a swig.

"This is...illegal. You are under the age of 21." She stood up and looked down at me.

I took another swig and spit it at her like a fountain. She sent me a look and stormed into the tent. I shrugged and handed the bottle to Draco. I waved my extra wand in the air and music started to play.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~3 hours later~~~~~

"Oh my god! I'm going to throw up." Crabbe cried, running into the woods, with a stumbling Goyle following after him.

I stood slowly to my feet and stumbled inside.

"A! B! C! D! E!!!!!!!" I tripped over a leg and fell on the floor. "Z, Y, X, W, I heart P." I looked at what I tripped over and laughed.

DAMIAN AND HERMIONE WERE MAKING OUT! I looked around some more and saw Harry passed out over a bowl and Ron cuddling with a pillow. I stood up and walked outside and fell next to Draco.

"Damian is making out with Hermione, Harry threw up and passed out. An Ron has a new girlfriend. Her name is pillow." I laughed at my bad joke and layed my head on his shoulder.

"Saw it coming," He mumbled, pulling me closer. "Everyone here is weird. I bet Crabbe and Goyle are making sweet man to man love right now." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I'm gunna pass out." I whispered. "Night Draco."

"Good night Mercy."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it takes so long to update. I never get a computer to write with. blahh. ill start to try harder. :D
xoxo Tina