Draco's Mercy.

CHIPS

It was our last day at the camping site, and I must admit that I was proud to be leaving. I needed a break for the 3 weirdos and my boys. I layed in a random clearing, leaning on a tree, a bag of chips beside me that Hermione got from the mini mart when she got me my fries, a soda, and a book. I was in the middle of a paragraph, licking the yummyness from my fingers the chips left over, when I heard a low growl.

"Son of a - Draco!" I yelled, not looking away from my book. "Go away and kiss rocks!" He jumped from behind a tree and lunged at me, or rather my bag of chips.

"Don't be a pig. Share!" He growled, rolling and snatching the chips away. I looked at him and threw my book at his face. It smashed into his nose and his head fell back.

"That was mean." He said, rubbing his nose, and holding my chips in his other hand.

"Give them back, or I'll chop off your balls." I growled, my hand outstretched, "Now!"

"Um...no!" He ran behind a tree and I heard the bag crinkle.

"DRACO!!!!" I jumped to my feet and ran full force at the tree. "Give them baaaaaack!" I whined. I rounded the tree and tackled him. I grabbed the bag from him and straddled his waist. I grabbed a chip and ate it, humming in pleasure. "The best orgasim ever...and from a chip." I opened my eyes slightly at Draco. "You're slacking here."

He bucked his hips and rolled ontop of me. "Give them to me Mercy!" He hissed.

"NO!" I thrust my hand up and hit him in the shoulder. "Get off, lard ass!" I yelled.

He dipped his head and bit my boob, hard.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!" I screamed, moving my hips and kneeing him in the balls. "Get off me you crack headed man eater."

He rolled off, holding his area, and I jumped to my feet, running into the woods, and to the campsite.

"Help! There's a monster after me!" I screamed, running behind Goyle and grabbing Crabbe to block Draco's view.

"What happened?" Ron asked, standing from his sitting position beside the fire.

"Draco bit my tit, so I kneed his balls." I shrugged and ate a chip. Hmm...they survived that?

"MERCY!" I heard a loud yell...Draco sounded angry.

"He sounds angry." Goyle muttered. I nodded from behind him and watched as Draco walked stiffly into the mp, holding his area still.

"Where is she!" He spoted me peeking from behind Goyle and tomped towards us. I squeecked and ran into the tent.

"I'm not ready to die!!" I ate some more chips and shoved the bag into my pants.

"LET ME IN!" He screamed, and I heard two different grunts and an angry Draco entering the door.

"Oh shit!" I ran to the back of the tent and curled into a ball.

I felt his breath on my ear and I sqeecked again. He grabbed my shoulder and rolled me onto my back. He looked down at me and lowered his head, lightly kissing my lips. I hesitantly placed a hand on his neck and pulled his face closer.

I felt his hands roam over my body and I growled playfully. One of his hands slowly slid under my shirt, and the other in my pants. He pulled away from my lips and smirked at me before pulling the chips from my pants and laughing at me,

"Got ya." He whispered, running away.

"Douche." I muttered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's ya gooooes!!
:D
xoxo Tina!!