Draco's Mercy.

ghosts and threats

After I had myself a good cry, and yes I mean a cry, I walked back up to the school. I passed Hagrid who spouted off to me the names of every animal he's ever owned.

"Wow. That's a lot." I said, sending him a watery smile.

"Yea'. They each me'nt a lo' to m'." I nodded and sent him a wave as we split, him heading to his little cottage, and me to the main doors. As I went to pen the doors, I heard an angry muttering from the other side of the doors. I furrowed my eyebrows and jumped slightly when a door opened and Filch stepped out, glaring at me.

"Hello, Filch." He grunted a response and stumbled past me. I smelt strong liqour from him and gagged slightly. Good thing the battle wasn't tonight.

I sighed and walked over to the stair case, sitting on the second to last stair, and putting my head in my hands. I didn't want to move.

"Mercy?" I heard a small female voice say. I looked up and saw a fifth year.

"Uh, yeah. Who are you?" She shokher head and smiled sadly.

"No one important. Is there something wrong?" Se sat next to me, on the other side of the stair case, as if I had a disease.

"Yeah. Personal problems." I shrugged and glanced at her. "Seriously, who are you?"

"Is it about what's going to happen?" Her voice was small.

"Yeah. I'm scared actually. Don't tell anyone either. I'm just scared something will go wrong. Like I won't be able to save anyone. Not a soul." I looked at the ground and wipped my eyes.

"You can't save everyone." She shrugged and looked away.

"I can if I try." I said, looking at her.

"Mercy!" I heard a voice say from behind, I turned and looked up the stairs.

"Draco?" I asked, walking up a few stairs. "What's wrong?"

"Where were you?" He asked, runnig down the stairs to me.

"I was just taking a break. Iwent to the quittich feild for a little while." I shrugged. "And then I started talking to her." I pointed my thumb behind me.

"Who?" He looked behind me and then at me, confusion in his eyes.

"She isn't there, is she?" I said, ighing and turning around, then pointing at the girl. "She's right there."

He grabbed my wrist.

"Mercy. There's no one there."

"No shit?" I looked ay him and laughed. "This is insane. I'm seeing ghosts now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning and stood from my bed, running my hands through my hair. I wipped my face and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and made sure to wash my face, since I had cried last night, and I could still feel the salty tear tracks all down my face.

I cleaned up and stepped out, wrapping a fluffy white towel around my body. I ran a comb through my long black hair and sighed. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom, walking straight to my closet and ignoring the two big huge bumps sittin on my bed. I stood in the closet and put on my clothes, choosing a pair of black ripped skinny's, a black long sleeveshirt, and my rope.

I walked out of the closet and grabbed my books, my wand, and my bag. I shoved my books in my bag and stuck my wand in the waist band of my skinny's.

"Mercy. Are you even going to show us any hint of acknowledgment?" Goyle asked.

"No." I glanced at him and Crabbe and walked from the room, them following behind.

I walked dow to the common room, grabbed a juice from Draco, and walked out of the room, to my first class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch everyone sat around me, going about their daily laughs and chatter. Pansy caught my eye and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at my plate.

"Did you hear? Mercy freaked when The Dark Lord tried to kill Draco." Pansy's annoying voice floated to my ears. "I mean, I knew she was obsessed, but she went way far. I even hed she tattled to Dumbledor."

I grabbed my plate and gripped it, my knuckles white. Draco looked at me and patted my leg. I growled and stood up.

"Aw. She's leaving. I was hoping we would be able to taunt her so she'd tattle some more." Pansy said, a smirk in her voice.

I stopped dead and turned around, facing her. Her eyes grew wide and I felt a slow smile curve my lips.

"Pansy, darling. Didn't you learn your lesson when I beat the pulp outof your face? No? Wanna feel it again?" I snarled the last question and as I jumped for herI felt arms wrap around my waist.

"You crazy pycho!!"She screetched, jumping to her feet and pointing at me. "You need to go to an asylum!" Her finger trembled and I laughed, pushing all the hands off me. I felt the people stay near me, but let me go.

"Just shut up and you won't get hurt. It's very simple." I shrugged and walked out of the dinning hall.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in the common room, I watched as poeple came and went. I had a book open on my lap, and a bag of chips open and next to me. My soda was still unopened on the little table beside me.

I heard the door and open and a group of boys walk in.

"Found her!" Draco and Crabbe yelled.

"Go away." I mumbled.

They all jumped on the couch and it ended up me being squished under Crabbe, my book open, sideways, and held in the air by Draco, and Goyle popping open my soda.

"Oh, chips!" Crabbe yelled in my ear.

"Get off!!!" I yelled. He dug his hand into the bag and pulled out a big fistful of chips, which he then proceeded to shove into his mouth. "THOSE ARE MY CHIPS! AND THAT'S MY SODA!!!!!!!!!!" I growled and punched Crabbe in the kidney. "I'm going to kill you lot."

I heard a rip and everyone paused. I turned my head slowly to Draco and he was smirking, my book ripped in half. Crabbe and Goyle's mouths were hanging open in shock. I saw red.

I shoved Crabbe off, and across the room. I crouched on the couch, growling and snarling at Draco. Goyle stepped away, towards the fire. And Draco ripped another page from my book. I leapt and landed on him.

I grabbed his hair and pulled up, and used my free hand to grab my book. He screamed to get off and pushed at me. I felt my shirt raise, and his nails dig into my skin.

"YOU RUINED MY BOOK!!!" I yelled. I threw my book and let go of his hair. I pulled out my wand and stood, pointing it at his cock. "YOU RUINED MY BOOK!"

"I'm sorry! I wanted you to smile!!!" He used his hands to cover his crotch and I silently used a spell to move his hands out to the side.

"And tearing my book made you think I would smile? What, are you stupid? I could kill you!" I crouched down, and snarled at him. "Touch my books again," I poked his crotch with my wand. "I'll blow this up. Understand?"

He nodded quickly. I stood, grabbed my chips, snatched my soda from Goyle, and walked to Draco's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, for next few chapters, Mercy is gunna be a little.....unstable. As you can tell from this chapter. I'm talking, threats, sex, alcohol, the whole shubang. What else should I include? I cheat? Maybe.....A visit from someone special? Maybe.....

xoxo TINA.