Status: Active

Let's Kill Tonight

5. The Bed Sheets Are Tangled At My Feet

**************

Brendon sat up when he saw a woman enter his room in such a rush and shut the door. She leaned her ear against it and Brendon stayed quiet. She was hiding from someone or a few people. He could hear Dandies outside his door.

They knew not to come into Brendon’s room. Anything that entered his room usually never left; at least not alive. He was sure he could hear the groans from the males and the footsteps of them leaving. The woman sighed and leaned against the door knowing it was the only thing holding her up.

He could hear the fast heartbeat and he could smell blood.

He wrinkled his nose in disgust. The smell was a turn off to him. After Grace’s he didn’t think he’d find something as appetizing. Though, it was a free meal. He couldn’t complain with that.

Brendon slinked off his bed like a cat and slowly walked up to her, “Lost?”

She whipped around and he closed the gap between them and pressing himself against her with his hands on the either side of her head resting on the cold wooden door, “No.”

“Pity.” He leaned his lips closer, “Now I can’t help you. I might as well give you to the men out there.”

She gripped onto his buttoned dress shirt, “Please no. Yes, I’m lost.”

He almost chuckled as she continued, “Please. Let me out. I won’t go to the police and I won’t cause trouble. I’ll do anything just help me out.”

He couldn’t help but smile in amusement at how pathetic this woman was. So willing to conform to what he wanted. The one thing he liked about Grace was how she had fits of courage and then fear. It was always so exciting to see how she would react. This sight in front of him now wasn’t nearly as fun but he’d take it.

“And what do I get in return for helping you? I don’t work for free.”

“What ever you want, I’ll get it for you.”

He leaned in to place light kisses on her neck while one hand moving to rest on her hip, “What ever I want?”

She released the tight hold on him slowly. Her head tilted exposing more and more of the sickly pale skin nearly matching his own. The heat from her fingers still held to the shirt but ever so softly pulling him closer. Yes, trust me. He nipped at the exposed flesh as gently as he could holding his true self back.

He spoke against her skin, “Are you injured?”

“No.”

He pushed her away and she looked up in fear. He hissed and backed away. She wasn’t bleeding from a wound. She had menstrual bleeding. That urge for the sex he wanted drowned quickly. Brendon wasn’t the type of vampire into getting himself coating in blood unless it was from a feeding. He hated the menstrual blood. Wasn’t fresh and had extra shedding materials.

He should have known. The smell was clearly different. He was slightly surprised he didn’t pick up on it sooner. His eyes narrowed at the idea and grew frustrated with himself. He wasn’t on top of his game tonight.

“I can’t help you.”

She came forward, “Please. Just show me an exit from this house. That’s all I need.”

He pointed towards his door let out a growl, “There you go.”

He could see the tears ready to fall from her face, “Please. Help me.”

He appeared in front of her, “You want to be free?”

She nodded and he grabbed her by the throat. He left room for himself to dive his fangs into her thin skin at the base of her throat. He heard that scream from her and he moaned into her. He felt himself press against her. In spite of the bleeding downstairs the scream always got to him. His own hips jerking against her own as she struggled under him. He was continuing to feed and was astounded that the taste wasn’t as foul as he figured it would be.

Her hands eventually gave up on fighting him and he pulled away from her. The lifeless body fell to the floor in a heap and his lick his lips to get the remaining liquid gold off of his face. He took his time licking off his fingers coated lightly with the blood.

He was rather disappointed he had to kill her. He was looking forward to some action in the bed sheets tonight. He figured he could go down to the basement and find another girl. It wouldn’t be that hard to do.

He tilted his head at the body. As much as he wanted to grab another girl he still wanted to play around with Grace’s dreamland. Oh, this was too tempting for him. Either way he would have delight. Almost like a dessert topping.

There was a knock at his door, “What?”

The door opened to reveal a young vampire, “May I take the body?”

The body that was against the door had slumped down and half out of the room. The lifeless pupils were looking up at the young vampire so excited to take it. He never could understand why. He never found the enjoyment in a dead body. Granted one freshly killed was still warm but they couldn’t react.

He nodded and the vampire dragged the female out of Brendon’s room and Brendon closed the door with a shaking head. He never understood what completely went on in this house but it was more then he needed to know. He didn’t mind brushing it off.

Brendon closed his eyes and when he reopened them he was in the basement of the house. Seeing the cages lining the walls. William’s stash of humans if he needed one. Very few were allowed to see these humans let alone use them. Of course William not minding what Brendon doing. As long as Brendon cleaned up after himself he was free to take what he wanted.

He started to walk the line of cages looking in the dim light, “Where is the lovely Bella?”

They were treated fairly well. Fed, bathed, and living in good standards. Yes in cages but the bedding was softer then those on his own bed. They were let out consistently and taken around the gardens of the house several times a night. He saw no wrong in it.

He stopped at the cage and could see a blond with her knees pulled to her and her head pressed against them looking down. He called her name in a sing song voice and she slowly looked up at him. He smiled and quickly pulled out a key from his pocket. He undid the lock and she didn’t move.

She had learned the hard way of trying to escape. They all did. Now they figured it would be easier to go along with what the Dandies wanted rather then fighting them. Though, Bella knew what Brendon wanted and had his times when he was almost human.

He tucked the key away and walked into her metal home. She looked up at him and didn’t move. He started to undo his belt and she felt the lurch in her stomach knowing what he wanted. Of course, that’s what he always wanted from her.

“Come one Bella. The faster you are the faster I’ll leave you alone.”

He hadn’t come to see her in a while. She had almost figured he had forgotten her. She felt so safe for so long. Though, she honestly felt more safe with the little pill she took every morning helping her make sure she never had one of his kids. She always mentally thanked William for that.

Though, Brendon was right. The faster she was the faster he left her alone and he rest of the girls alone. Especially, the fact he left the younger ones alone. Her being twenty made me feel a little safe but she feared the young fresh adults two cages down. She always wanted to make him want to come back to her and no one else. She couldn’t let him touch them.

She uncurled her legs from her body and got on her knees, “I miss you Brendon.”

He smirked that smile he knew she liked regardless of who he was, “I know sweetie.”

She only spoke to keep him here, “Did you miss me Brendon?”

He continued his sweet talk as she came closer, “Of course. Everyday.”

Either way, by the end of the night they’d both get what they wanted. He never cared if the girls watched. It’s not like they could stop him and they were rather happy inside that it wasn’t them. It’s surprising what people will do when they’re helpless. Something Brendon always loved to see and observe.

******************
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't lying when I said I wanted something different from my normal vampire Brendon. I wanted somthing bad and a little evil. So I guess I'm kind of experimenting. This was going to be a lot darker then it is. So we'll see what happens.

Please comment and subscribe. It's the way you show me your love. XD Thanks so much for reading and supporting. Especially to my folks who comment every chapter. :D I love you guys. <3

Predictions?