Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Can We Borrow Your Car?

"Do you have Michelle's number?"

"Yeah," I stood at the door of his room and tried to figure out where I left it. I spotted it on the side table and went to get it.

"Great, can I have it--"

"Nah, it's okay. I'll call her." I whipped a smile at Stephen then watched him walk out.

I crossed my legs while scrolling through my contacts then patiently waited for Chelle to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Chelle. It's Jess. Stephen and I are going out, we were wondering if you could come over and watch John--"

"Sure thing-- Wait. You and Stephen are going out?"

"Shit came out wrong," I muttered. Then I cleared my throat. "No, uhmm, we're grabbing breakfast at McDonald's,"

"Right," I heard her laugh. "I'll be there in a jiffy,"

"Thanks, Chelle! See ya!"

"Is she coming over?" Stephen asked as I walked out his room.

"Yup,"

"I told him never to go drinking without me and he does this,"

"Chillax, bro." I punched him lightly. "Would you've rather been there or here?"

"Here, of course, but he should've known better." He angrily pointed out.

"Let it go, it already happened." I put my palm to his cheek and gently pulled him close. I gave him a quick kiss then walked over to the living room.

"So we wait for Michelle before we leave?" He plumped onto the space on the couch next to me.

"Yes," I looked around for the remote but I couldn't find it. "Yeah, Stephen, where's the remote?"

"You fucking broke it, remember?"

"Shit," I laughed remembering. "Ugh, what do you wanna do before Chelle comes?"

"Hang out," He wrapped his arm around my waste and pulled me closer. "I don't know,"

"You're such a dick sometimes, you know that?" I gave him a peck.

"Yeah, I do know that." He let out a chuckle before he kissed me.

"Great," I managed to mumble before he deepened the kiss, his arms pulling me closer if that was possible.

Then we heard the doorbell ring.

I tried to pull off from Stephen but he was just too strong.

I bit his lip hard which made him dart off of me.

"That's what you get," I laughed freeing myself from his grip.

"You're such a bitch sometimes, you know that?"

"Yeah, I do know that," I mimicked his words making my way to the front door.

"Knock knock!" I heard Chelle's voice from the other side of the door.

I opened it. "Hey Chelle!" I gave her a hug.

"Hey!" She pulled back and continued tying her hair. She put it in a messy bun as she walked into the living room and I closed the door.

I couldn't help but smile. I haven't seen her since three weeks before the tour.

"Hey, Steve!" She greeted Stephen then turned to me. "Where's John?"

"In his room." I answered nicely.

"Okay," Chelle trotted her way down the hall.

"I swear, it's like having a fucking rainbow walk around the house when Michelle's here," Stephen bitterly pointed out.

"H8 lyf Gomez." I teased.

"Shut up," He shook his head then followed Chelle.

"Baby, what did you do to yourself?" I heard Chelle loudly complain.

"Babe, you're here!" John's cheerful voice suddenly echoed through the hall.

I stood by the doorway with Stephen and watched Chelle frantically worry about John asking him questions on what he did and why he did it. It was as if the ray of sunshine I let through the front door was completely a different person. Her just spelled worry. She cares too much about John.

"I just drank too much, babe. I'm fine now. I'm so glad you're here, do you know that?" John muttered with his eyes still closed, too lazy to sit up like how Chelle wanted him too.

"No, you're not fine, baby. Oh God," She grunted forcing John to get up.

"Okay, Chelle. We'll just go grab breakfast. Pancakes alright with you two?"

"Sure." Chelle answered quickly.

"Okay, we'll be back soon." Stephen sneakily wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking out.

Of course, the car wasn't there. John left it at Kennedy's.

"Chelle, can we borrow your car?" I yelled.

"Sure, I left the keys in the car!" She yelled back.

"Great," Stephen and I said in unison.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this chapter sucked. Haha.

Okay. It's obvious who Chelle is. Yeah.

Okay. Haha.

Thanks for reading tho!