Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Are You Happy Now?

"What are you doing here?" Stephen pulled me away form the merch tent.

"What?" I asked innocently. "I'm selling our merch!"

"Where's Dylan?!" He asked angrily.

"He went to the bathroom, okay? Would you just chill? What's your problem?" I shook his hand off my wrist. "I'm just watching the tent while he's peeing, what's your fucking problem?"

"Nothing!" He yelled. "I just.. Ugh. Whatever." He shook his head. "I don't wanna fight with you."

"Well, you're the one who started it." I crossed my arms.

"Jess, I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry. I'm just pissed at Brian because he took my phone without asking and started taking pictures of random things and he uploaded them all on my Instagram. And that's not cool." He sighed. "And then I find out our merch guy left you at the tent. How many times do I have to tell you it's not safe?"

"What do you mean it's not safe?" I questioned.

He took my hand and started helping me and himself through the crowd.

"And ladies shouldn't be messed with!" Jonathan sang to the crowd. "She's a lady," He pointed the make at the crowd and they sang the rest. "And ladies shouldn't be messed with!"

"And have you forgotten our set comes after FTSK's?" Stephen finally stopped backstage where Josh and John were drinking water.

"Shit," I suddenly remembered. "Yes, I did forget. Sorry."

"It's fine," He let go of my hand and looked at Josh. "Where's Brian?"

"We don't know." John answered for him quietly.

"Our set starts after this song, where the fuck is he?!" He angrily groaned.

"Maybe--"

"Oh, Jess!" Brian's voice trailed into our direction.

"Brian, there you are!" Stephen said in relief, but still out of anger.

"Yeah, here I am," Brian sighed realizing Stephen was no in the mood.

"Where have you fucking been?" Stephen asked Brian loudly. "You're always on my case when it comes to the time for our sets. You never want any of us to be late and you're the one who's goofing off! The fuck, Brian?! Our set starts in a fucking minute and you were almost late--"

"Are you on your man-period or something? Stephen, please just chillax." Brian said.

"No, Brian, I will not chillax, you bastard. You're such an ass. And you won't even tell us where--"

"I went to look for Jess. Okay? I went to look for Jess." Brian answered twice. "You were so worried you couldn't find her, and it was the least I could do, bring her back, after what I did to your precious little Instagram. I went to look for Jess because you were worried out of your fucking mind. Are you happy now? Because it was hard."

"Brian--"

"No, Stephen. Let me talk! I've already started, and I'll just go on. Are you happy now? Are you fucking happy? Because you finally know where I've been. And do you love me now? Because it was hard. It was really hard. It was hard trying to get through the fucking crowd just to look for Jess, only to find out that you guys already found her. There. Are you fucking happy now? I just didn't like seeing you worried like that. And I'm an ass? Who's being the ass? You are, Stephen. What the fuck is your problem?!"

I looked at Stephen who was chewing on his lip, guilty of getting angry at Brian when all he wanted to do was help him.

"You guys are next, right?" Jonathan's tired voice caught our attention.

I simply nodded.

We watched the band exit the stage.

"Let's just get out there and forget this even fucking happened." Brian rolled his eyes and ran off to the stage entrance.

Josh and John quietly followed him.

I stepped in front of Stephen, facing him. I put my arms around his torso. "I'm sorry."

"What are you even saying sorry for?" He blankly replied.

"I don't like watching you and Brian fight." I muttered.

He closed his eyes for a moment. Then soon opened them. "You know what? It's all good."

The look in his eyes were confusing me. There was guilt, of that I'm sure, but the rest was actually showing a smile.

And that smile formed on his lips like I expected.

"Atta, boy." I patted his chest.

"I love you." He pecked at my cheek then started pried my arms off him. "Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
hi please patiently wait for the next chapters

also omg two people just subscribed omg c':

ok yeah

lol i might not update for a couple of days lol sorry