Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Put It on.

"I'm not gonna rape you." He let out a laugh, making me aware that he read through my nervousness. "But I do want you to try something on for me." He nodded at himself as he went back to his bunk. He looked around a separate bag. Then he took out a gray shirt and threw it at me. "Put it on."

"What is it," I said as I started turning it around to see the design.

"Just wear it!" Jawn excitedly commanded.

"Okay?" I poked my arms through the sleeves and my head through the shirt hole.

"It looks great, oh my God!" Jawn pretended to overreact by covering his mouth with his palms.

I looked down at the shirt that had the print "THE MAINE SAYS CSWS" on it. "Nice." I commented.

"I know!" He then pretended to have started crying. "It's beautiful! Jared, get in here!"

"I don't wanna, Jess isn't dressed!" Jared yelled back immaturely.

"No, no, come here!" Jawn wiped his non-existent tears.

Jared appeared by the doorway.

Jawn pulled him to his side and made him stare at me as well.

Jared smiled. "Looks great on you."

"Can I keep it?" I asked.

"Of course, it's yours." Jared slapped Jawn for overreacting for a while then left.

"Great." I muttered and took my shirt off.

"No, keep it on!" Jawn whined.

"Just sh, Jawn. Just sh." I put a finger to his lips then went off to my bunk.

I looked around my bag and soon found what I was looking for.

"What are you--"

I started cutting the sleeves of the shirt off with my shears and the collar.

"Jess, what did you do?! That shirt was beautiful!"

"Just be quiet." I put on a smug. "I know what I'm doing." Then I was all done.

"What--"

I put the cut shirt on and spread my arms to expose what I have done.

"Holy shit, that's awesome."

I winked. "Told ya."

"Love, have you picked a shirt for me?" Stephen mindlessly asked.

I turned to Jawn. "Have any more of these?" I pulled on my shirt a little bit.

"Yeah, we brought enough for the entire band. They were supposed to be gifts.." He played with his fingers.

"Well, come on."

"Here." He handed me 4 similar shirts.

"Thanks." I took one off the bundle I had in my hand and threw it to Stephen. "Here, baby, I picked you a shirt."

Stephen didn't even look at it before wearing it, seeing as he was still focused on his equations.

He mindlessly folded the sleeves which he seemed to automatically do every time he wore a shirt.

"I have a shirt for you guys to wear." I put on a smug at Jawn.

"Oh, you do?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah." I led him to the other bunk area where Brian and the rest of my boys were still shirtless.

I pulled another shirt out of the bundle in my had again and threw it at Brian. "Wear this."

I did the same to Josh and John.

"Sweet!" John said after checking the design out.

"I know, right?" I laughed.

"I'll borrow your shears, alright?" John said, exiting before I could even say yes. But I didn't mind at all.

Brian plainly wore his shirt, while Josh was tucking the front part of it in his pants, which needless to say was a turn on for a bunch of people.

"Brian, where are our Slept With shirts?"

"Slept With--" Jawn started, but was cut off by Brian saying they were in a bag in his bunk.

"Okay." I searched Brian's bunk. "Aw, here we go." I took the bag out then I took five shirts out.

"The Summer Set Slept With All My Friends." Jawn read out. "Awesome." Without another thought, he put the shirt on. "Damn, that's fine!" Jawn commented as he looked down at his shirt.

"Give these to the rest," I handed him the shirts. "I'll be in there," I pointed my thumb at the other bunk area. "I'll try to get the book off those nerds."

"Alright." Jawn acknowledged my excuse and went off to look for his band mates.

"Wait, I'll give Kennedy his shirt." I said as I took a shirt from Jawn.

"Okay." He simply said then walked off.

"We have a show, come on, you guys." I said as I reentered the area.

"Nice shirt," Kennedy joked as he looked at me.

"Oh, yeah." I threw him the shirt. "Wear it."

Kennedy put it on and began getting ignorant of my presence again as he focused himself on the equations again. "Thanks."

"Thanks." John handed me my shears as he proudly put his cut shirt on as he left.

"Come on, we have a show." I pulled the book out from under their papers.

The both of them were upset for a second but decided to just let it go because they both wanted me to be happy.

I awed at the thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi
thanks to JustThinking and ode to infinity. lol your comments gmh smsmfh i love you guys
also
guesses for the next chapter? holler at me