Status: chasing flashing lights :---)

What Makes It Wrong for Us to Fall in Love?

Stayin' Down.

"You count `em, one, two, three, you look so cute when you get that mad," He sang as he dropped me onto the bed in the room I found too familiar.

My senses were awakening.

"You drain the life from me, and it feels, oh, so, good," He reattached his lips to mine.

I scratched my forehead as I turned to my side.

"The looks you give are so contagious," He let me unbutton his shirt. "The way we move is so outrageous,"

It was uncomfortably warm. Fucking uncomfortably warm.

"Just let me in," He fumbled with the buttons on my shirt. "We're wasting time,"

I tossed around in bed.

"Just let me in," He started unbuttoning my blouse. "Let's make it right."

The pillow smelled like beer.

"So stay up and get down," He took my shirt off and let me take his off. "Sleep's just time spent wasting time."

I groaned as I started sitting up.

"So get down, yeah, get down." He started kissing down my neck. "Let's make it happen all night."

I pulled the blanket up and slowly opened my eyes.

"You're moving close, my pulse is racing," He looked up to my eyes. "We're getting close, yeah, I can taste it."

My head was throbbing, which sent my eyelids dropping back down.

"I've never done it quite like this," He sent our clothes flying off. "So slow it down now, just slow it down."

I tried to open my eyes again but failed a split second later. The lights were blinding. I was having the worst hangover ever.

"The looks you give are so contagious," He sang again. "The way we move is so outrageous."

I started crying with how much my body was aching, and how much my head was hurting.

"Just let me in," He nipped at my neck again. "We're wasting time,"

My eyes were forced open with my tears.

"Just let me in," He pushed my hair out of my face. "Let's make it right."

It didn't help that I couldn't remember anything from the night before.

"So stay up and get down," His kisses started getting really sloppy. "Sleep's just time spent wasting time."

I started looking around the room, seeing my clothes on the floor.

"So get down, yeah, get down." He smiled lustfully at me. "Let's make it happen all night."

I bent over and picked my clothes up off the floor.

"Reach out, touch someone," He went into lip-biting with his kisses. "So catch me if you can,"

I started slipping my clothes on, not even bothering to look at whoever's lanky frame it was next to me.

"Reach out, touch someone," He mused. "Touch someone.. Touch.. Me."

I got on my feet and used the wall for support. I started walking out the room.

"I'm not even gonna finish the song," He said. "Let's just quietly enjoy this moment. Alright, doll?"

"Oh my fucking God!" I screamed, realizing who it was I just slept with, and started running back to the room.

"Ugh, stop screaming!" He grumbled as he felt around the area beside me. He took the pillow I woke up using and covered his head with it.

"Jawn, get up." I jumped onto the bed and started jumping on it.

"Doll, go away!"

I kicked his stomach. "Get up, get up, get up. We just made a huge mistake."

"How'd you get in here? Stop.. Jumping on the bed.. It's making my head hurt," He complained.

I didn't care. My head was fucking throbbing and I could just tell my hangover was a shit ton worse than his was, so I kept jumping on his bed. "Get up."

"Stop," He groaned. "Stop, please stop jumping on the bed, it's making my head hurt."

"Jawn, get up." I slapped him. "Get up."

"Stayin' down," He mused as he turned onto his stomach.

I rolled my eyes as I started picking his clothes up from the floor.

"That sort of contrasts, don't you think? Singing about stayin' up and gettin' down then saying stayin' down when you're being told to get up." He nonchalantly mumbled.

"Put your clothes on." I threw clothes at him.

"Put my clothes--" He threw the pillow off from his face. "On?"

I looked down.

"Doll, why are you crying?"

I didn't answer.

"Doll, what's wrong?"

"Jawn,"

"Oh my God." His senses finally went to their normal functioning as looked at me. "Doll! Were you.. Did we..?"

I bit my lip and nodded.

"Oh God." He got up and started throwing his clothes on. "Wait." He scratched his head. "I'm just gonna, like, think my ass off here. How the fuck did that--"

"Jawn, stop questioning how it happened, it did!"

He buttoned up the last of his plaid shirt and tried to get up. "Fuck." He pushed himself to the wall, realizing he didn't have the strength to stay up on his own. Then he ran to me and held me in his arms. "Stop crying. We're gonna be fine."

"Jawn, how can you say that," I pushed him off.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better. But fuck, fine. Leave me. It just actually sucks having you leave the moment you wake up after we have sex, it just really sucks,"

"I don't have time to listen to you tell me about how fucked up your sex life is."

"Then fucking get out of the room!"

"It's not even your room!" I spat. "Fuck, Jawn, don't you fucking get how wrong what happened was?! We fucking slept together in Kenny's room, on Kenny's bed!"

"And we were drunk," He added. "But fine. Get out of here. We'll figure it out later," He shooed me away.

I went out the room and started my way down the hall, furious at how Jawn was so fucking relaxed.

Hello?! We had sex in his best friend's bed!

How did things even go down that way for us?! We were apart the entire night!

Or so I was telling myself to remember.

All I knew was that I took a couple(or maybe a shit ton) of drinks, and I remembered drinking different things from at least 8 different red cups after I saw Stephen with Charlotte.

I completely didn't remember anything about how Jawn and I ended up making out on our way upstairs to Kennedy's room. I completely didn't remember anything about how Jawn and I ended up deciding to have sex.

He was away from me the entire night! I remember he was specifically trying to avoid me.

How did we end up fucking?!

All I know is that once we got it on, it was completely out of hand.

I had to get shit together.

That was all I thought about, having to get shit together, as I dredged my way down the hall.

"You have to stop doing this to me."

I turned around.
♠ ♠ ♠
the comments you guys give are so satisfying man c: i love you guys c:
this is for everyone who didn't notice jawn was missing the entire night
and i tried to get creative
i think it didn't work
it was worth a shot though
what do you think?! i am SO excited to get feedback!
and word for the next two chapters? prepare for a fucking nuclear meltdown