Status: Re-writing.

My Best Friends Brother

My Stomach’s turning Into Knots

Ashley

I was sitting in my bunk when Andy randomly broke in and ripped the curtain open.
“What do you want?” I asked the hyper singer. We had been on tour for almost three months now and living with Andy was getting irritating.
“We get to see our sisters soon and you’re all mopey. Come on dude, be happy. You get to see Liz and I get to see Rose.” Andy said. I just shrugged and he huphed. “Well we are almost there so at least be kind of happy.”

We soon arrived at the house that we would stay at before going to our actual homes. Andy skipped up to the door like the little twenty year old he is. He knocked and we all waited a few seconds before Rose opened it. Andy hugged his sister; he even lifted her off the ground. Rose was so beautiful. Even though we had dated before, I still miss her. She was just so cute in almost everything that she did.

We were all invited inside and Rose quickly called for our sisters. Liz and everyone came running from wherever they were at. When Liz saw me she ran faster and pretty much tackled me.

“Well hi to you too. Didn’t know you would miss me so much.” I said to her. Liz was about six years younger than me and I had to practically raise her myself.
“You’re my brother, am I supposed to not miss you?”
“Some people are like that, dear.” I said to her. “So, what have you girls been up to?”
“You know, band stuff,” Miranda said. I loved these girls band. I wanted to see them get big. Hell, I wanted to help them get big, but they wouldn’t let us help them. Something about wanting to do it on their own or something.

All of us wanted them to get big, Andy wanted to see it the most though. He just can’t stand seeing his little sister (even though they are ten minutes apart) not have her dreams come true.
Rose lightly punched Andy for some reason and then got up and headed to the kitchen. Everyone left the room probably to unpack so I followed Rose.

“You’re looking better.” I said behind Rose. She had lost a lot of weight when she obtained her eating disorder after we broke up. I was heartbroken that I was the cause of it too. Rose just shrugged though. I guess I could try again. “What are you making?”
“Food,” Rose said. Damn, someone is in a bad mood today.
“Smart ass.”
“Yup. Have a problem with that?”
“Yes.” Rose just turned around and glared at me before returning back to her food making process.

She put the final pieces on it and then started to walk away. As she was walking I saw in her hand that it was a sandwich. I walked up to the girl, took the sandwich, and took a bite.

“Hey, get your own. I’m not your slave.” Rose said trying to reach for it.
“Nah, I think I’m good. And you used to be.” I said to her. She just stared at me. That was a low blow even for me.
“Dick,” she mumbled.

“But you love me!” I gave her a noogie and the sandwich was quickly forgotten.
“You’re messing up my hair!”
Rose broke free from my grip and ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another new addition: Ashley's Point of View. c:
There is so much that I have to save up for. x.x Buuut, I just finished my HSA's :D Soon I will have finals and then summer starts June 8th. :D