Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

I'll Bury You For This

ASHLEY
Chris and I joined the party. We talked to Joey and Corey and Chris kinda have a fan girl moment. We ended up laughing it off. I almost met the guys and girls from Papa Roach, Halestorm, and a few other bands. They were all really cool people, I am glad that I introduced James to them, that I hope to hang with again. Later everyone else finally showed up, it took them like 6 hours since they were lost. Right now were the Avenged guys, everyone on tour, James and I were all sitting I the living room/slash kitchen area thinking of dinner.
“Pizza?” Patrick asked.
“We had that last week”
“Chicken wings” I glared at Angelo.
“Really?” I asked.
“Yeah! I mean lets get real its been a really long time since we had chicken wings”
“4 days?” I asked.
“We love our wings” Chris added.
“sigh… who are we gonna get to deliver whats gonna end up being like 1000 chicken wings?”I asked again.
“No one we are gonna go there”
“With 60 plus people?” I asked
“Hell yeah! Watch” TJ pulled out his phone and started messing around on it.
“Irvine? 12 miles away? Cool” Hits a button presses call.
“Hi yes do u do reservations?”
“Yes 60 people” The line was silent for like 10 minutes. Then I heard some mumbling.
“just put it down as Dead Masquerade and friends. Yes alright yup 20 minutes is great ok bye” We all just stared at him.
“That’s not the first time” Chris said.
“Yeah Warped last year we made a 200 person reservation like an hour a head of time and when we got there we took up the whole restaurant” Ryan told the story as everyone just went wide eyed that wasn’t there.
“Anyways, we have a reservation to make” Tj stood and started the walk towards the door. Everyone followed him out the door. Chris grabbed my hand on the way to the bus but I stopped.
“Wanna take the Challenger?” We both looked out the window and saw the RV’s pull away.
“No choice” We laughed as we began the walk to the garage. James was with us and ready to roll.
ANGELO
TJ was giving directions to Drive A’s tour bus driver so we could get to Buffalo wild wings. I looked around and saw that this bus had us, Drive A, and some random roadies. I did not see Chris or Ashley. So I took out my phone and called Robert.
“Hey wassup?”
“Are Chris and Ashley on your bus? Or James?” I heard him ask if they saw them and him moving around.
“No-“ Just then there was a car that drove by and I heard it on his end.
“Found them!” I saw everyone look out the window. We were on some back road 2 lane, one direction highway that only we seemed to be driving on.
“What where?”
CHRIS
“So are you gonna catch up to them?” I asked her
“Wanna see something cool?” I looked over and she was smirking.
“Depends what are you gonna do?”
“See Jimmy had this car when I knew him, in fact it was the car I learned how to drive in” She shifted gears and pulled out into the other lane.
“That awesome”
“Yeah and I also learned how to drive from the fast and the furious movies. Hence why I can do what I am about to do. James is your seat belt on?”
“Yes momma. Are you gonna go really fast?”
“Yes I am” She reached over and grabbed her phone dialing a number.
“Hello?” Brian’s voice came though the speaker on the phone.
“Remember the day you and Jimmy took me out driving and I decided to pull a ‘Spilner’?”
“Please tell me you are not gonna do this now?” I looked over and saw everyone in both buses looking out the window towards us.
“What would ever give you that Idea Brian?” She sped up and the pulled into the opening between the two buses.
“I don’t know..the fact that you’re a fucking adrenaline junkie?” I heard laughing telling me this was now a group call. She laughed as she looked over at me.
“Hold on” I did as told as she shifted gears again and pulled out of the small space and sped up again.
“Im the BIGGEST adrenaline junkie you will ever meet” She pulled the E brake and made the car do a 180. She shifted into reverse and immediately began driving towards the front. I watched as she rolled her window down and motioned for the guys to roll their window down.
“So uh hows it going?” I laughed at how chill she was being.
“Pretty good going to get some wings and yourself?” TJ answered.
“Passing your asses gonna get me some Ice cream” With that she pulled E brake and managed to use the small opening between the buses to flip the car again and gain more speed.
“LATER!” she sped off and I just gave her this look of amazement. I leaned over and kissed her cheek
“That was hot baby” I whispered in her ear as I went to sit comfortably back into my seat.
“Just wait until later”
TJ
We watched as Ashley sped off with Chris and James in her car.
“Well damn”
“Chris has one KICKASS girl” We turned off on the exit and soon arrived at the Buffalo wild wings. James, Chris and Ashley were already inside with drinks when we got there.
“Uh we just got a shit ton of wings. They should be here –“ The waitress that sat us started putting wing baskets down on each table.
“FOOD!”
ASHLEY
I watched as slowly but sure the guys ate the restaurants entire supply of wings. No joke they ran out while we were still there. Luckily it was a delivery day so more were delivered after we left.
“Wow…. We are really good business” Everyone laughed.
“Sure now who wants to float the bill and then everyone will just pay them back later?” Ang asked when the waitress came by with the check.
“Ill do it” She brought it to me and I wasn’t surprised when the bill was over a thousand dollars. I pulled out my wallet and pulled out the hundreds I had from…something.
“Whoa when did you get cash?” Brian asked.
“Don’t worry about it lets go” I stood quickly and grabbed James before heading out to the car.
CHRIS
Everyone looked at me when Ashley let like she did.
“Let’s go guys we have to go set up for the show” I got up and walked out to the car. Ashley had James in the passenger seat while she stood outside.
“Hey whats wrong?” I asked.
“People all up in my business. I bust a cap” I laughed.
“oh no. Someone has replaced my GF with an OG. I need her back I want to show her how much I love her after the show tonight.
“Hmm its gonna be a damn good night” she kissed me as the guys started walking out.
“Get a room!!” She glared at them.
“We have one” they all gave her a surprised look again.
“Anyways y don’t we get some people that are gonna drive the vans and rv that are still at my place in my car and then Everyone can go to the venue and start setting up?” They all agreed and Johnny, Shawn and Ricky joined us in the car back to the house, while James stayed with Angelo on Drive A’s bus to the venue.
“hmmmm….” I looked over at Ashley.
“Yeah?” She motioned for the glove compartment. I opened it and inside was her iPod. I took it out and handed it to her.
“hmmm.. Katy Perry” She plugged it in and immediately turned the bass up and turned the Treble up a little higher.
“Really Katy Perry?”
“Her SONG yes” She smiled as Woe. Is Me’s version of Hot and Cold came on.
“Katy Perry?” She asked.
“Katy Perry” we all agreed but she changed it as we agreed.
“Ronnie Radke” She changed it to a new song from Falling In Reverse.
“Cant play stuff like this around the guys” Shawn sat forward between the seats. I watched as she looked in the back and then frowned. I looked in the back and saw Johnny looking a little pissed.
“What’s wrong Johnny?” I asked.
“My band and Radke don’t exactly have the best relationship” He seemed genuinely pissed. Ashley picked up her iPod and changed it to new school ETF.
“What happened?” She asked.
“He’s been saying shit about us since before he got outta jail”
ASHLEY
I was shocked. Ronnie doesn’t just randomly talk shit about people. Not that I know him, but lets not lie hes one FINE man.
“Do you know why?” I asked. He was staring at me from the rear view.
“Some fan used Ronnie’s name in something and it blew up and he said we used him to get to the top. Never even met him” This was confusing.
“Have you ever tried talking to him?” He raised an eyebrow at me.
“Point taken” I sighed.
“Well I am sorry” He nodded and I pulled into the house.
“Well to the vans/RV” Chris said as we all got out.
“can we chill for like 25 minutes first?” I asked.
“Yeah I guess” I led everyone through the front door and immediately I went down the stairs to the music room.
When we first got here I didn’t get to come into this room. I remember this room wasn’t even started when I lived here. It was in the works, just not here. When you first walked into the room, on the right you saw the sound board. It was basically a studio grade board. Then you noticed the guitars and basses on the wall. There were AMP stacks and Pedal drawers by the far wall next to a couch. Then on the left there were 2 booths. One held a mike stand and a headset. The other held Jimmy’s drumset. I walked towards that one. Once I was in the room I immediately stared at the set. It was very familiar, seeing as it was the one he taught me on.
FLASHBACK
CHRISTMAS 2003
“Ash how did you like your gifts?” I smiled as I held up my new cds.
“Loved them” Brian hugged me.
“So its Christmas….wheres the mischief?” I asked.
“Very good question young one” Jimmy stood and picked me up.
“Jimmy put the pretty lady down!” Matt’s voice boomed through the house.
“NO!” He ran me downstairs to the plain basement and sat me down on the drum seat.
“Why did ya bring me down here? I can’t play”
“Well you’re gonna learn starting..” He looked at his wrist. He did not have a watch on.
“Now!” he handed me the drumsticks and sat in front of the drumset on the floor staring at me.
“What do I do?” I asked after 10 minutes of staring.
“I don’t know”
“Jimmy that’s not cool”
“I can’t tell you what to do” I groaned in frustration.
“why not?”
“Because its music-“
“And music comes from inside. You tell me this all the time”
“Not just from inside it comes from you who you are who you want to be. I cant tell you what to be or what you can and cant do and you cant Ever let anyone do that”
“But Jimmy I still don’t-“He was up and in my face faster than I knew possible.
“No PROMISE ME Ash. I want to hear you tell me that you will NEVER let anyone tell you who you are”
“I promise Jimmy”
PRESENT TIME
I sat down on the drumset and thought back to the day as I picked up the drumsticks.
“I promised Jimmy…I promised. Now I can finally play” I started playing one of my favorite songs from Vampires everywhere and then broke off into a random song. I didn’t even realize I was crying until I noticed the giant spot on my pants from the tears. I stood dropping the sticks in that spot and walking into the master bedroom. I went to my suitcase and pulled out black skinny jeans and my Abigail Williams shirt. I started to changed and as I went to put my shirt on Chris came into the room.
“Oh sorry” He went to leave but I stopped him.
“We’re not 15. You don’t have to leave” He just nodded and went and sat on the bed.
“So I was thinking that tomorrow maybe we could go out to eat? I never got to bring you on a real date” I smiled at him as I put my shirt on.
“I would like that. Might have to have someone else watch James though, Ang needs a break”
♠ ♠ ♠
WARPED TOUR!! here I come....gonna meet Motionless in White today C: