Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

That This Time Is the Last Time

CHRIS
It was true. Angelo needed a break. I laughed with her.
“So am I playing tonight or ya gonna let Ryan do what he is actually paid to do?” I laughed.
“Ryan doesn’t care hes lazy” She she nodded.
“Well then I might as well assimilate” I looked at her funny. She just smiled and picked up her make up and personal bags and then walked into the bathroom. I followed her. She was doing her makeup so I sat on the counter.
“Assimilate?” I asked. I watched as she pulled out black makeup similar to mine.
“Assimilate” she smiled and started doing her make up. I watched as she started. She was soon frustrated by the make up.
“Alright stop” She looked at me as I jumped off the counter.
“Get up there” She gave me a look but got on the counter. I grabbed her makeup and started doing it for her.
“Wow my boyfriend can do my makeup better than I can”
“Please I do my own makeup more than more girls do theirs” she laughed.
“Its true”
“Good now hold still” She chuckled but did as told.
“Done” I said ten minutes later. She turned and looked in the mirror.
“Not bad” I smirked.
“Of course not”
“So where should we go tomorrow?” She asked. I thought about it. I know exactly where we are going. Does NOT mean Im gonna tell her.
“I cant tell you it’s a surprise” I smirked as she pouted.
“Not fair!! I need to know what to wear!” I rolled my eyes but leaned forward and kissed her.
“I will only tell you that you should dress semi formal and have a bathing suit on”
“beach?” I smirked.
“Maybe” I kissed her again. She deepened the kiss. I bit her bottom lip and she brought her tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance and I won. I broke the kiss and started kissing down her neck, biting as I went. I heard her let out a soft moan. I stopped and decided to leave a mark there. Just after I stopped Ricky walked in.
“Hey guy-oh” I immediately took a step back from Ash and she jumped off the counter.
“Well then….We have to go the Venue said the show has to be moved up due to a noise complaint issue”
“Alright we will be up in a few” I said. He looked between the two of us then left.
“God dammit. We can never get an privacy” She was frustrated.
“Don’t worry about it we will eventually” I hugged her and then looked down at her. I laughed seeing how messed up her makeup was. There were black lipstick marks going all down her neck to the purple slightly bleeding spot.
“Babe I need you to get back up on the counter so I can fix your makeup” She turned to looked in the mirror and laughed.
“I want a picture first” I laughed as she took her phone out and took a picture of us smiling together then one of us kissing.
“Alright fix me up doc” I laughed as she jumped on the counter. We sat in silence while I fixed her makeup and cleaned the black lipstick off of her neck. She winced when I got to the bite mark I left.
“Sorry babe. I didn’t mean to do that”
“Its ok” It started bleeding again.
“I cant put cover up on that. Its an open wound it needs a bandaid” She smacked my arm.
“Embarassing” She groaned and bent over to rest her head on my shoulder.
“Im sorry babe”
“Its ok” Suddenly she bit my neck….HARD.
“OW!” She sat up.
“Now we’re even” She smirked. I looked at it in the mirror and saw that it was bleeding REALLY bad.
“Where are the bandaids?” I sighed.
“Under the sink” I opened the cabinets under the sink and pulled out the first aid kit. I placed it on the counter and I pulled out 2 bandaids. They were the clear kind that blend into skin really well. I put one on Ashley and then she put the other one on me.
“So shall we go up?” I looked in the mirror checking my makeup really quick.
“Yup lets go” She jumped off the counter and grabbed her shoes, some black spiked ankle boots.
“This will be fun”
“What?”
“The guys laughing at our matching bandaids” I laughed at that.
“Who cares?”
ASHLEY
Upstairs the guys were all waiting for us.
“Have fun?” Johnny asked.
“I don’t know ask you sister?” The guys all ‘ohhhed’ at my come back.
“That’s so wrong but so right” We all laughed at him.
“ANYWAYS We have a show to set up and we have to go NOW” everyone groaned Ricky had to go and be all responsible.
“Well then shall we?” We all went to the respective buses/Vans/RVs.
“So are yo playing with us tonight?” Ricky asked from the driver seat.
“I don’t know ask Ryan”
“Chris is Ryan playing tonight?”
“I don’t know ask Ryan”
“hmm I don’t know but I am gonna borrow his guitar. I wanna try something.” I sat down in the back on the couch with the guitar in hand. I had been thinking about Jimmy and my promise. So I had a song in mind of course. I started playing the intro I thought of. I was really just jamming and remembering what I played as I went along. Soon enough I had a full song. Or at least the guitar part. I played it though one more time. The third time I heard the bass playing with me. I looked up and Ricky had his bass and was playing with me. I smiled.
“Sounds good” He nodded in return. The next time round Chris started singing lyrics with us.
“First through pain
A set of eyes unspoken
Saying what I need” It went on from there. We wrote the whole song together.
AT THE VENUE
We immediately started helping set up for the show. The guys would walk off to meet the fans that were standing by the buses somehow eventually leaving me alone to unload and set up and check. I don’t know where any of the guys went and I was too busy to find out.
“Hey, sorry fans” Chris walked over to me and kissed my cheek. He started helping me set up.
When we were done Chris and I went and sat on the edge of the stage.
“So tomorrow?” I asked. I don’t think Chris realized I was ready for the next level in our relationship regardless of who long we had been together.
“Did you have special plans?”
“Oh I have special plans” I smirked.
“Where?”
“In bed” He looked at me shocked.
“Are you serious?” I just nodded.
“Well then that’s different.”
“What? Do you not want-“
“No I do but doesn’t it seem a little early for that?”
“Honestly no we’ve been together for about 2 months and it just feels right”
CHRIS
I was going to wait until tomorrow to say this but-
“Ashley I love you. I know its early I can tell in your eyes that you know that but you’re right this feels right” I kissed her when I was done. Long and hard.
“I love you too Chris. I don’t care how early it is” I brought her to my chest and hugged her. She responded my wrapping her arms around my torso and placing her face in my chest.
“This is right”
♠ ♠ ♠
Warped tour