Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

I Know Now That I Should've Kept My Eyes Wide Open

CHRIS
James and Ashley have been back for three weeks now. The Avenged guys left two weeks ago and promised to see me again soon. I have no idea what that means. Right now we were on our way to Fresno for the third to last show. We will be dropping Ashley and James off at their new house in about ten minutes.
“So when will you be coming back?” Angelo asked. He, James, and Ricky were sharing a bowl of grapes at the table.
“Um I think I’ll join up with you guys towards the beginning of the next tour. Mid April-ish I guess” She shrugged. I laughed at the face she made.
“What?” She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
“Nothing babe” I kissed her forehead and she went back to looking straight ahead. The guys were all talking to James at the table3 and joking with him while TJ drove. I noticed that Ashley was in a distance mood. She was thinking about something.
“What are you thinking baby?” I hugged her a little tighter pulling her with me as I laid down on the couch.
“Will you guys come stay with me?” I looked at the guys who had just spilled grapes and water everywhere.
“You want that in the house?” She laughed.
“Yes I want that and every mess it comes with” I smiled and kissed her quickly.
“Im sure everyone would love to stay at your house. Ya know I think tomorrow night would-“ Her phone went off.
ASHLEY
“Storm’s whore house, How may we get you off today?”
“Is Velvet there? I heard she discounted this week” Brian answered from the other side of the phone. I saw everyone staring at me with wide eyes. In disbelief that I just said that to answer the phone.
“Stop staring. I wasn’t raised Mormon sheesh” I said not into the phone.
“She’s as discounted as you wardrobe Syn. Now what the fuck do you want. I was talking to my boyfriend”
“Sure TALKING right…”
“Brian Haner! We have done not of the sort” I stood and motioned to the back saying I was going back there.
“Sure…Anyways when are you coming to the house?”
“Now I should be there in like 10 minutes”
“WHAT?!?! TEN MINUTES?!?!” I heard more people yelling that and soon some shuffling and cars starting.
“Wha-“
“Gotta go bye!” the line went dead.
“Alrighty then”
CHRIS
“Sure know how to pick ‘em Chris”
“Shut it TJ before I cut your balls off”
“Hey!! That’s not nice!” we looked at James.
“you tell him James” Angelo gave him a high five.
“Whatever” Ashley walked back in then.
“I take it back you can’t come over today and we need to not go to the house and just go to the venue”
“Wait,why?” I was shocked, she really wanted to go home. Why change that now?
“Just go with it” I got up and grabbed her hand pulling her into the back with me.
“What happened Ash?” I asked as we sat down on the same bunk.
“They are throwing a surprise party and I don’t want to see EVERYONE again. Not everyone knows about James yet” James ran into the back just then.
“Mommy im tired” He yawned. Ash sat down on the floor.
“Why don’t you go sit on the couch and take a nap then?”
“Ok” He slowly walked out to the front closing the door behind him.
“Who would EVERYONE be?” I made it a point to say everyone as dramatically as she did. She laughed while I sat down on the floor and pulled her closer to me.
“The girls, Family, friends, probably bands that I haven’t met yet. There’s just so many people that are gonna be there.”
“Well James is gonna be taking a nap. Ill leave one of the guys in here to watch him and Ill stay by your side at all times” She smiled and kissed me. Just after she did the RV lurched to a stop causing her to fall on top of me, She lust laughed and kissed me again and then the door opened.
“Chris I didn’t think you were the bottom kind of person” Ryan said causing to laugh.
“Your just jealous that your girlfriend isn’t putting out” They stopped and looked at Ash who just turned on me and kicked the door shut.
“Now theres gonna be rumors” I laughed.
“Who cares” She replied before kissing me again. I laughed as she stood and I followed.
“Shall we darling?” She nodded as we walked out hand in hand.
“Quick quickie” I rolled my eyes.
“I am gonna run James to my bunk really quick “ I kissed Ash on the cheek and then picked up James to bring him into the back.
ASHLEY
I smiled as Chris grabbed James. I went to my bag and pulled out the envelope and grabbed the house keys out of there.
“Sneaky bitches only gave me his copy” I looked at this key, the key that Jimmy once held. I remember the day he got it, Matt grabbed it from his hand and drove off only to return later with 5 copies of the key. One of them used to be mine, but it turned into Leana’s when I left im sure.
“You ok Ash?” I looked up and Chris was standing there.
“Yeah just reminiscing” I gave him and small smile as I stood. He looked worried. He kissed me and then wiped away the tears that I didnt know were running down my face. I looked down.
“Im gonna leave James my phone” I mumbled before walking off. I placed my phone next to James and then walked back out.
“Ready to get swarmed?” I asked. Everyone laughed but nodded. I lead everyone out the door, stopping after I opened it to look for cars or anything of the such. I was surprised to find no cars.
“OK its clear” I lead everyone out and they followed me. Chris was still holding my hand. When we were almost to the front door I stopped, wondering if the garage password was still the same. I walked to the keypad and opened it putting in the old password. I smiled when the garage opened. I stepped back with the guys to see what was inside.
“Is that-”
“Yeah He had wanted this car for awhile” I let go of Chris’ hand and walked towards the car pulling out the keys. I pressed the unlock button.
“Now its mine” I got into he car and inside was an Ipod and a water bottle. The interior was clean other than that. I sighed before reaching over to open the glove compartment. Inside there was an extra set of drum sticks, surprise surprise, the car info, insurance info, and his license. He only ever needed it when he drove. After a little bit of digging I found something else. I started the car and went to back it out. I stopped it next to the guys and turned it off.
“What are you doing?”
“Hold on” I opened the passenger side door and got opened the glove compartment again. I was finally able to pull out what was in there. There was 3 surprising things. A knife, a picture of the two of us, and a ring, the 25 cent ring he had given me 7 years ago.
“Well didn’t thing I would ever see these again” I handed the knife and the picture to whoever as standing behind me. I sat down in the seat and opened all the visors finding pictures of him and the guys and Leana and him.
“I can burn this shit” I put those on top of the car. I opened the center finally. I found a pack of cigarettes, our favorite, random things like change and finally his cell phone. I put those all on top of the car and then got out.
“Lighter?” TJ handed me his. I grabbed the pictures of him and Leana and walked out to the middle of the drive way. I lit them both on fire and dropped them on the cement and walked away to let them burn
“Alrighty can you hold this stuff?” I handed Ang all of the stuff I pulled out of the car and put the car back into the garage. I grabbed the iPod as I got out. I noticed that the two car-garage had another car and doors in it.
“Alright lets go” I said as I closed the Garage door.
“What was that?” Ricky asked pointing to the smoking pile of ashes.
“Unneeded and unwanted memories” I smiled as I unlocked the door.
It was just like I remembered it, black and blue. Literally. The enter way way painted a dark blue coor and the furniture was a light Tan color and there were pictures of the guys and family growing up through the years.
“Welcome to Casa Del Reverend” I walked into the kitchen and had Ang put all the stuff down on the counter. I checked the fridge and every cabinet grateful that there was nothing in there. I immediately went to the speaker system and plugged my iPod in from my pocket and the new Ronnie Radke song came on.
“What band is this?” Ricky asked.
“Ronnie Radke solo song. I like his music a lot….don’t tell craig” The guys all laughed at that.
“So I told Chris you guys could stay here, If you come up stairs with me we can get everyone settled” Jimmy had 4 guest rooms and a game/party room upstairs and then an “office” that really was just an empty room downstairs next to the second game/party room. Then he had a basement that had the master bedroom and Band room/studio.
CHRIS
We all followed her upstairs and around the house.
“So there are 4 bedrooms up here and then 2 downstairs. TJ and Ryan can share the Jack and Kill rooms down the hall, Ricky and Balz can have the 2 by the Party room over there and Chris and Ang can have the two downstairs”
“Jack an Kill?” TJ asked.
“you didn’t see Zacky and Brian sharing those rooms” They all laughed before dispersing. She brought Ang downstairs and showed him the guest room downstairs and then I sat on the couch While she changed the song to Dead Memories by Slipknot. She went to the com speaker system that ran through the house.
“Anyone want to listen to Slipknot in their rooms?! Just yell yes” I heard 5 yes’ so she just wired it through the entire house before sitting next to me.
“So where am I sleeping?”I asked as she snuggled closer to me.
“I figured you would want to sleep in the master with me” She smiled at me and I kissed her.
“Maybe we should go there now” She whispered against my lips. She stood pulling me with her to the stairs next to Ang’s room. I pulled her to me and kissed her while we were walking downstairs. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist to deepen the kiss.
“Babe I don’t know where I am goin” I mumbled . She laughed and kissed me harder while reaching for what I was guessing was the light switch. As the lights came on I heard laughing and then….
“SURPRISE!” Ashley jumped off of me so fast she pulled my beanie off. Standing in the band room, I guessed, was the Avenged guys and friends.
“Awe her face is all red!” The guys laughed as Ashley hid her face in my chest.
“we’re sorry Tor” Brian said walking towards us.
“God dammit Brian I’m 21 I have needs” She said just loud enough for Brian and I to hear. Brian started laughing so hard that he couldn’t breathe and I just blushed but hid it by laughing and hiding my face in her hair.
“You made me blush” I whispered to her.
“Im sorry baby” We all just laughed as everyone came over and started hugging Ashley and introducing themselves to me.
ASHLEY
Everyone started saying Hi and how they missed me.
“STORM YOU BITCH” suddenly I was on the ground with 2 bodies on top of me.
“OH SHIT TWINS” We all laughed together at the small joke from years ago.
“You left us with out a third in bed!” Michelle joked.
“Im sorry my Lesbian Lovers!! But IM playing for the other side right now and my boyfriend probably doesn’t appreciate me laying here with you. Val your husband doesn’t either and Michelle yours probably wants more” Everyone looked at Brian and he just shrugged causing everyone to laugh while we all got up.
“ASH!!! THERE’S NO FOOD!!” Ash was still getting up from the floor
“RYAN YOU JUJST FUCKING ATE!!!” Chris said
“But Chrissypoo Im gonna starve” Chris just face palmed himself.
“GOOD maybe you wont be such a fat ass” I laughed at that and went over to Chris.
“Baby don’t be so mean”
CHRIS
“Is that Ashley? That’s why you’re mad Im interrupting again” I shrugged.
“He does that a lot” She turned to everyone.
“How many people are here? And I know half of you”
“You know me right?!” Ashley laughed.
“Shut the fuck up George yes I know you ya dumbass”
“Excuse me its Smartass” everyone laughed at that.
“Smartass right” She turned and grabbed my hand so we could go upstairs.
“Im gonna go get the other guys. Hide Corey and Joey before I get back down here please” I turned to look and see if they were really there and sure enough they were.
“You weren’t kidding before” I said as we made it up the stairs.
“Hey everyone come to the kitchen!!” Everyone ran downstairs.
“Food?” Ryan asked.
“Downstairs don’t go in my room” The guys all rushed downstairs.
“Ash theres people in your house!!”Ash and I laughed at Ricky.
“I know say hi”
“So what do you want to do? Show’s tomorrow not tonight”
“I don’t know but I think we should go get Chris and tell everyone about him” She sighed.
“Alright Ill go get him really quick” She smiled thankful that I was gonna go grab him. I kissed her cheek before getting up and walking towards and out the door. When I got to James I went to pick him up but stopped when I saw a text on Ash’s phone. I opened it and saw it was from Johnny. I grabbed the phone and picked James up.
“Mommy?”
“Nope its Chris. Mommy wanted me to bring you inside. You can go back to sleep if you want.”
“ok Daddy”
ASHLEY
Chris came back in with James in his arms.
“Is he really tired?” He nodded.
“Oh here, you have a text”
“Ok um lets tr and bring him downstairs. Are you ok carrying him?” He nodded. I went down stairs and had Chris follow me all the way the master which was on the opposite side of the room past everyone. Chris laid him down on the bed as I closed the doors to the bedroom. I looked around seeing how it had changed since Leana redecorated. It was a Black and Orange room, like Halloween. I honestly loved it.
“So what did Johnny want?”
“Oh forgot about that” I took out my phone and opened the text.
It read “please call me” I shrugged before pressing the call button.
“Hello?”
“Hi this is the whore house and you seem to owe us quite a large sum of money”
“OH yeah I need another extension. My friend Ashley was offered a job going on tour with Vampires Everywhere and Aiden and that’s about 5000”
“Well since shes accepting that job I expect the money within the next 60 days”
“Maybe” We laughed together. I walked into the bathroom and sat in the tub.
“So whats new Johnny boy?”
“Oh everyone is talking about getting a hotel for the night. We broke though HA”
“Please get your asses over to my place”
“but the MIW guys are staying with you”
“So I got room Ill make everyone sleep in one room Ha Ha” He laughed with me.
“are you sure? We wont come over if you wont have room”
“No we will Ill text you the address bring EVERYONE. For now I have to go cause theres a party going on here.”
“PARTY?! Be there in ten” I sighed as the line went dead. Just then Chris came in. I sighed before resting my head against the tub wall. I heard him walk over and climb into the tub with me.
“So what did Johnny want?”
“He got me a job touring with Vampires Everywhere and Aiden” I said as I texted Johnny the address and asked for details for the tour.
“Sounds cool” I smiled.
“That means I cant go on tour with you” I watched him think for a minute.
“I’ll still see you every once in a while right?”He asked.
“Im sure I could make that happen” I smiled as he laughed.
“Well this party is for you don’t ya think we should go out there?” He asked.
“What if I want to sit here with my boyfriend instead?” She asked.
“I don’t think he would argue about that but his better judgment will be saying we will hang out tonight since we never actually went on a real date”
“I would have to agree with him completely” I kissed her and just then Matt bursts through the door.
“Get out of the tub and to the party! You guys can fuck all ya want later!”
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY 9!!! xD