Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

This Is What i Call

CRAIG
“Yes” She turned shocked.
“What??”
“She is going to be touring as merch/photography/tech girl” Max added. I smiled at her.
“Are you shitting me?? Don’t be joking guys”
“We are dead serious. The girls have known they just left to go get all your stuff. You are going to be with Drive A through the tour and then after that you can go home or keep touring” She gave me this face of shock then screamed and jumped on me.
“THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK!!!!!” They she froze
“I need to pack with the girls “He just nodded and called the girls.
“Ready for the challenge?” Bruno asked her.
“Oh fuck yeah”
ZACKY
JANUARY 23, 2011
“Day off yes!!!” Danny walked by and sat down under the tent the guys and I were at.
“What are you guys dong today??” He asked.
“Probably just chilling. I have to watch this video that Gena keeps telling me to watch.” I said the last part to the other guys.
“Please tell me it’s not another male stripper again” Johnny groaned.
“Nah this looks legit” I opened the link.
“It’s some chick playing on stage with a band called Motionless in White” I opened the video. At first it was the band playing a song then they stopped and spoke and then they brought the girl on stage. After she got her guitar all the lights went off. The string intro started and when the guitars and drums kicked in black lights turned on revealing the girl’s huge deathbat tattoo that stretched elbow to elbow and neck to mid-lower back in black light ink. Then she turned around and started singing.
“Is that a girl singing??” Matt asked. I stared at the screen in disbelief. It’s Storm
ASHLEY
FEBRUARY 1, 2011
These last few days have been hell, but I’m loving every second of it. I am actually staying on Drive A’s bus and Chris has been staying on the bus with me. We have been staying up and hours of the night talking. The 2 days off we have had so far I have spent with Chris and His band or Alesana. Right now I was taking pictures of Get Scared. Nick was insane sometimes. I had a nice shot of Johnny jumping over me. I had decided that I would take turns dong the band pictures. So one night I would do ETF, another I would do MIW. So after Get Scared was done I went back stage to help set up for MIW since today I was doing tech and tomorrow I was doing merch.
“Hey” Chris gave me a hug before helping me pull Get Scared’s stuff out so I could help set their stuff.
“Hey gonna give everyone a good show?” I asked.
“Oh course. Did u work on that light pattern??”
“Yeah I did it this morning before we got breakfast”
“Damn you are good”
“Thank you”
I had developed this major liking for Chris. I think I have subconsciously done everything possible to impress him. Now that we know each other’s life stories we are practically best friends.
“Anytime Stormy” That was an inside joke between us so we both laughed together.
“Whatever” I walked away as they got ready to start.
CHRIS
I had major feelings for Ashley. I didn’t know what to do but I was gonna ask her on a date the night we are in Allentown. I hope she accepts.
♠ ♠ ♠
anybody out there a readin?? xD