Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

How Could I

FEBURUARY 5,2011
ASHLEY
Today we are in Sayerville, New Jersey. I was working tech for ETF today since I really haven’t done anything for them.
This morning Max wasn’t feeling too good. The guys and I attributed it to he cold but now looking at him I was regretting the decision. He was kind of swaying on stage while they were playing through the set. I motioned Chris over to me.
“Hey what’s up??” he asked.
“Stay here and just press this button k?” He nodded and I walked towards the stage since I was in the back by the merch and tech booths. I noticed Max start to stumble. I picked up my paced and go to the stage. I showed the security guard my pass and after a small argument he let me through. I walked towards his side of the sage that Max was on. When I was in midstage area I looked up in time to see his eyes roll into the back of his head. I ran and go to his side just in time to catch him. I unplugged his guitar and took it off before anyone else got to me.
“Nice save” I looked up and Dennis was standing there.
“Thanks. Let’s get him into the back room”
“Do you know what’s wrong??” I felt his forehead.
“Dehydration just lay him down and put some ice on his forehead I’ll let the guys know” Dennis picked Max up and went back stage with him. I jumped on stage and walked over to Craig.
“Dehydration he will be fine. Let’s get him to a doc tomorrow though just in case” I turned and went to walk away. I was stopped by a hand on my arm.
“Take his spot??” I looked at him funny
“No Get TJ or Johnny to do it I have Tech stuff to do”
“No you do it” the security guard handed Craig Max’s Bass.
“Ugh fine” I put the guitar on and tuned it.
“Alright everyone!! Max is fine just dehydrated!! So Ash here will be taking over for him today” The crowd cheered. Craig walked over to me
“So 3 more songs. Gorgeous Nightmare, Reverse this curse and then situations k??” I nodded and we started. I got really into it and Bryan and I tried to outdo each other.
“Winning” I said to myself as I did a back flip with the bass in hand as the song ended.
“Alright I give” Bryan bowed to me and then looked out at the crowd and motioned to me. They cheered. I bowed. We finished the set and then I went back to the bus area where everyone congratulated me.
“Seriously you kicked ass” I rolled my eyes at Shawn’s unneeded comments.
“Whatever look I’m gonna go change k?” I began to walk to MIW’s RV since I had a lot of my clothes in here now.
“Hey wait” I turned and saw Chris Jogging over to me.
“What's up Chris?” I asked when he got to me.
“Do you wanna go for a walk??” I thought about it for a sec. Ill change later.
“Sure” I smiled as he grabbed my hand and led me through the trees into the small forest like area next to the venue. I looked back and saw the guys staring at us as we got farther and farther away.
“So where are we going??” I asked.
“A place” He turned to look at me and smiled. We walked for about 20 more minutes in comfortable silence before there was a break in the trees. It opened up to a snowy clearing. The moon was reflecting off of the snow making everything shine. It was so beautiful.
“Wow this is beautiful” I ran into the middle of the small clearing and plopped down to make a snow angel. Chris ended up next me making a similar snow angel.
“I wanna see!” I stood and so did he. We looked at our beautiful angels and I smiled. They were just perfect. I sat down where I was and looked up at the moon. Chris sat down next to me. After a few minutes he grabbed my hand and held it in his.
“So I had something to ask you” He smiled.
“Shoot”
“Well when we get to Allentown I was wondering if we could hangout?”
“Sure”
“Just us” I gave him a funny look.
“Like a date??”
“Yes” I smiled.
“Maybe I could fit it into my schedule” He laughed and then hugged me. I went to push him off but ended up rolling us over and pushing us to the ground so he was on top.
“I hope so” He said as he hovered over me. I gulped as he got closer and closer.
“Looks like I can from here” I watched as he was only centimeters away.
“Great” He kissed me. It was a slow and passionate kiss. It went that way for a minute or so before our lips began moving together. It would have gone further if our phones did not go off.
“Sounds like bus call” I said as a joke. He laughed and stood pulling me with him.
When we got back to the buses I decided I would grab my clothes and then go sleep.
“Hey I’m gonna sleep on ETF’s bus tonight k? Ya know Max??” He smiled and nodded. I went on to the bus and grabbed my stuff before I walked outside. Chris walked me to their bus.
“I’ll see you tomorrow ok?” He said. I nodded and he leaned down and kissed me softly once before going back to his bus. I walked onto the ETF bus with a smile on the bus.
“CHRIS AND ASHLEYY SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G” The guys sang as I sat down on the couch.
“Yeah we also had sex last week I had to tell him I was preggos we decided to make it work for the children.”
I couldn’t stop myself from laughing at their faces. They were all standing still and have wide eyes and open mouths.
“I am just kidding you guys are so stupid” I got up and went to the bathroom where I changed. I haven’t showered since January 27th. I smell but I get to shower tomorrow so it’s ok.
“Tomorrow is gonna be a long day” I said to myself.
ZACKY
FEBRUARY 8,2011
“Thank you Grand Island and goodnight!!!” Matt yelled as we walked off stage. As soon as I was off stage I ran and took a shower then got dressed as fast as I could. I came out of the bathroom and practically ran to the bus to grab my bag that I had packed for 2 days.
“WHOA!! Slow down Zacky your ‘second mommy’ can wait” That was the excuse that I had given about where I was going. I said I was going to see my ‘second mommy’.
“Not really my flight is in 45 minutes” I got a taxi and got it to the airport. I just barely made it on the plane. Now I could get a few hours of sleep before I landed in Pittsburgh.
ASHLEY
FEBRUARY 9,2011
Tonight was my date with Chris. I decided that I’m gonna die my hair today before I go on stage. Oh yeah I am subbing for Max because under doctor’s orders he isn’t playing. That sucks.
“Hey” I turned from my spot behind the equipment trailer to see Chris. He walked over and gave me a hug.
“Hello how are you today??” I asked.
“Excited for tonight” He smiled. I returned the gesture with yet another smile.
“Same here but I have to go out and do some stuff in a little bit. I have money now so I can get stuff” He laughed.
“Yeah I know how that feels” We laughed together.
“Ok well I have to go help get the shit out of the trailer then I am going out for a few hours then I’ll be back for sound check k?” He nodded and kissed my cheek before letting me go.
“Oh care to join us on stage tonight? Ryan isn’t feeling very good.” I laughed.
“Wow 2 band sub? Only for you” He smiled and kissed me before walking away.
:Awe how cute” Bryan and the guys laughed.
“Careful or I will fuck the whole night up” They just laughed.
We finished unloading and I went and changed into Black jean short shorts, a black tank top, and Chris’s hoodie that I stole from him, Even though it was snowing I was warm with just a jacket. I grabbed my wallet and left into the city. I quickly found a hair dyeing place and went in. I was in and out quickly and my new black hair on top with Midnight blue on the bottom with random chunks of Bleach in it. Then I went into the tattoo shop across the street. I hate to say it but all the tattoos I have are Avenged sevenfold related and that was never the point.
CHRIS
“So where are you guys going tonight??” Angelo asked.
“I was thinking of bringing her to the apartment and showing her around up there and shit”
“Oh ok thought you would bring her out somewhere nice” I gave him this look of you are crazy.
“She doesn’t like people going out of their way for things like that. She would be fine sitting here eating wings with us.” He laughed.
“What?”
“You just know her like the back of your hand don’t you”
“Kinda we just spent this whole time talking every night. On the phone, on IM, and even in person.”
“You like her” I rolled my eyes.
“No shit Sherlock”
“Cool well we have to go sound check is in ten” I sighed before getting my wallet out. I threw a 20 down on the table before we got up and left.
ASHLEY
I hoped no one noticed that I was walking completely straight. I had 2 new tattoos. One was a sword going down my entire torso. In the blade its self it had the words that I live by “The Best Revenge Is To Better Your Self” and then I had my favorite song lyrics from Avenged. The edited version of “Got nothing against you but Jimmy I miss you”. The second was kinda like a belt on my stomach and lower back. It was a drawing that was done by a friend. It was skeletons in the front around my sword. They were all grabbing and tear toward my sides screaming and fight and then as they went around my sides you saw the progression to broken skeletons to finally 2 crossed guns in the back That were smoking under my deathbat. That one hurt like a bitch but most of it was in black light ink. My sword (the words were) wasn’t in black light ink and the guns weren’t in black light ink. Which by the way is expensive as Hell!!!
I walked up to the bus where I quickly changed into A fishnet shirt with a black bikini top under it and dark purple short shorts before running to do sound check.
“Hey where have you been??” Craig asked. I smiled.
“Getting my hair done and getting a new tattoo” I turned and showed him the guns and then I showed him the sword.
“You are addicted” I made a fake face of shock.
“I am nothing of the sort” We stared at each other for a few seconds before laughing together.
“Anyways. Can we play reverse this curse and It’s just me tonight??” I gave him puppy dog eyes.
“Alright fine I’ll let the guys know.” I hugged him.
“Thanks Craig”
ZACKY
I decided the getting a hotel was unneeded beforehand so I called up a friend so I could stay at their house. So after 7 hours of sleep I was on the road to Allentown. I was almost there and thinking. What should I say? Would she recognize me? Would she be sad or disappointed? Does she know about Jimmy? Will she tell me what happened between the 2 of them? All these question were just flailing around in my head aimlessly. They were flailing so much that I failed to notice that the driver had stopped in front of the venue. I saw a line of people at the front door so I decided to go around back. After paying for the cab I got out.
“OH MY GOD ITS ZACKY VENGEANCE!!!” I turned and saw a group of girls about to swarm me.
“Stop!” I yelled. Surprisingly, they listened.
“If I’m gonna sign stuff I have to do it quickly ok So in a line no fighting and then when doors open I have to go” They all complied and from there I spent the next hour and a half taking pictures and signing things.
“Thank you Zacky!!” some girls yelled as they went inside. I sighed before going over to the security guard.
“Hi I needed to get back stage”
“Do you have a pass??”
“No but I know the guys from Alesana” I had met Shawn once but it was worth a try.
“Alright you’re in” The guy let me past ant that’s when I started roaming the bus area. I knew that by now the first band was onstage. The second and third bands were probably warming up. I looked around and found the warm-up area. I saw a group of guys warming up.
“H have any of you seen Storm??” I asked.
“You mean Ashley??” I gave him a funny look. Then sighed before taking the picture out of her and Jimmy at her Halloween Dance from her Sophomore year.
“Who is that??”
“Her name is storm she’s been touring with you since at least January 21st. I need to see her Now.”
“Whoa whoa whoa man. I think you need to sit the fuck down and explain who you are and why you need to see her first”
“Craig don’t tell me you don’t know who the fuck this guys is?” One of the guys stepped forward grabbing his friend.
“No I don’t but he needs to calm his shit” He went to step forward but didn’t get far as his friend grabbed him.
“Let me go Bryan”
“No Craig this is Zacky Vengeance” I watched this Craig guy go limp as he heard my name. I couldn’t help but smirk. I needed to talk to Storm though.
“I need to talk to Sto- I mean Ashley. Now before she leaves again”
“What do you mean again??”
“Get Scared on in 5” I watched as 4 of the guys went inside and 4 new ones joined us.
“He Craig I’m gonna head to the Merch area can y- am I interrupting something??”
“No Bruno I’ll be there in a sec to talk I have to deal with this guy’s first”
“K then see you when you’re done” He walked towards the front while the other three followed.
“I’m serious it’s really important”
“How do I know she doesn’t want you to see her??” He had a point and something told me He didn’t want to see her. It was probably true That she didn’t want to see me. She left right before her Winter break. Without a word or a goodbye or anything really. She left something for Jimmy that her mom gave us. We kept all of her stuff because her mom gave it to us. I still remember that day like the back of my hand.
NOVEMBER 16TH,2004
We had just come back from touring and decided to pop into the school to see Storm. We came to her lunch all the time and the security guards knew us so it wasn’t a big deal. When we got to the spot she normally ate at, in the back under the bleachers, We couldn’t find her. Thinking she stayed home sick we rushed to Jimmy’s house where I knew she has been living since her mom kicked her out. We get inside and it’s dead silent. I rushed through to the kitchen to look for her while Brian looked in the living room, Matt went to the Garage, Johnny to the bathroom and Jimmy to the bedrooms. Jimmy was really panicky and scared. I had never seen him run so fast.
“She’s not in the bathroom”
“Or the Living room”
“Garage is clear”
“Kitchen empty. Jimmy!! You need to go shopping!!” The guys and I all laughed but stopped when we got no response from Jimmy.
“Jimmy!?!?!” Matt yelled. No response. We all ran upstairs in a flash looking first in his room then in Storm’s I gasped when I looked through her door. Empty. Everything was gone from her walls, Her clothes packed. Her phone that we had given her and her laptop on the bed next to jimmy where he was reading a note. I looked at his face and saw that He was crying.
“What happened? Where is she??” Jimmy took out his lighter and before we knew what was happening he lit the paper that I thought to be a note from Storm. We all jumped to grab it but it was just ash in the wind now.
“What the Fuck Jimmy??!!??” I yelled.
“She told me to” He wiped away his tears and then stood.
“She said don’t go looking for her we won’t find her, She’s fine and she’s sorry” I saw that he was hiding something.
“What else did the note say Jimmy?” I asked.
“I can’t tell you that”
PRESENT TIME
“I’m not really sure but I need to see her its urgent.”
“Whoa I think you can wait until after I talk to her”
“Fine but I have to catch a plane tonight at 1 I need to talk to her before then”
“I make no promises” I didn’t argue I had no will power to. I just decided to go and watch the how.
ASHLEY
As I finished the last notes for Abigail I laughed.
“Alright now our guitar temp here is gonna play us a solo” I glared at Chris.
“No I’m not”
“What you want to sing??” Glared even more.
“Fine. We better not be going to just see a movie tonight” I replied into his ear.
“ASH!” I smiled as I slid my fingers over the strings. It was slow and building at first and finally ended up faster and harsher. Finally I just ended it.
“My Girlfriend ladies and gentlemen” I looked over at him surprised. He smiled and nodded. I smiled back returning the gesture. We continued after that and finally it was over. I helped shift to the next set and then moved off stage. Chris came up behind me and kissed me hard and long and passionately.
“DAUMMMMM”
“Going at it already” I laughed and broke the kiss.
“Only if you want to be”
“Of course baby” He smiled and kissed me again.
“Well I have to go prep with ETF now so Ill’ see you after the show k?” He nodded and kissed me once more before we parted ways.
I smiled as I walked towards the ETF dressing room.
“There’s the future Mrs. Cerulli” I punched Max. He was still here with the guys.
“Fuck off”
“Sounds like you have Chris for that” I rolled my eyes and sat down.
“You are just jealous cause you want it to be you” The guys all laughed when Craig’s face turned a light pink.
“You are just jealous cause his dick is small”
“Well if you guys are gonna act this way im going to go hang out with my boyfriend” I got up, Ignoring their protests I walked through the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long my story was reported :/