Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

I Guess I Fell In Love Too Quickly

CHRIS
“Hey can we have your autograph?” I smiled and nodded. I had spent the last 10 minutes signing autographs for the few stragglers in the back of the concert room. I never stopped smiling. I was officially in a relationship with Ashley. I felt like the luckiest man in the world.
“So who is that girl??” I just smiled wider.
“My girlfriend Ashley” I love her to the end of the world.
“Awe you guys are cute together” I heard someone say ‘not’, I ignored it.
“Why thank you” I waved good bye as the group of girls went back towards the crowd. I looked around and saw the most probable source, A short Black –haired man that I happened to know.
“Hey keep your opinions to yourself” I growled at him.
“Storm is a great girl you might not be the best for her” Just as I was about to get up in his face Ashley rounded the corner.
“Hey babe” She walked up and out her arms around my neck then kissed me. While she did that I glared at the guy.
“Babe what’s wrong?” I looked down and saw her staring at me.
“Nothing” I practically growled.
ASHLEY
Something was up. I watched as Chris went back to glaring at whatever was behind me. I was scared to turn around but did it anyways. I gasped seeing him standing there.
“Hey Storm” I felt the tears come to my eyes. It’s been so long.
“You’ve changed so much in 6 years babe” I couldn’t take it anymore. I ran over and jumped into his arms.
“Why? Why did you leave?? Jimmy was so heart broken, The guys and I almost lost him after losing you”
“Im so sorry but I had to or else you guys wouldn’t have made it big”
“What are u talking about le-le? We were going strong”
“Exactly I had to leave”
“Why??” I was struggling to say it.
“Shh. Don’t worry We will talk about it later”
“Ok” I hugged him as he kissed my head. That’s when I realized Chris was standing there still.
“Babe it’s not what you think” I turned and wiped my eyes.
“I believe you but I would like an explanation”
“I am originally from Huntington Beach. Z was my ‘big brother’ I lived in his house while he was on tour” He nodded.
“Sorry for the hostility but she’s my little sister ya know?” Zacky said. Chris just nodded. I froze with a sudden realization.
“The others aren’t here right??” I asked.
“No the others don’t even know. But they will”
“Please don’t Zacky”
“I have to they all miss you... Johnny still has the picture of you two in his phone. He makes a big deal out of that specific picture going to his new phone every time we break it” I laughed.
“Sounds like short shit”
“You are avoiding the original question of why did you leave?”
“I had to Zacky” There was a moment of thought in his eyes.
“No you didn’t what ever happened we could have helped you with. God dammit you could have at least let everyone know instead of just Jimmy!!” Zacky raised his voice causing me to push myself farther against Chris. Good Jimmy burned the note.
“Hey calm the fuck down you are scaring my girlfriend!”
“She was my friend first” Zacky stepped closer to us. Chris jumped in front of me.
“Well I don’t care obviously she left you for a god damn reason!!”
“SHE SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT!!”
“WELL SHE DID NOW GO BACK TO CALI PRETT-“ Zacky punched Chris square in the jaw. I immediately ran and tried to jump in between the two but someone grabbed me. I turned and saw that it was Bruno.
“Hey I’ll take care of it ok just stay here” I nodded as he ran towards the guys. I soon saw Ricky, Angelo, and Johnny trying to break it up. They couldn’t no matter how hard they tried and that’s when I jumped in. I walked over to the guys and pushed Ricky and Angelo off of Chris. I Jumped in between the two and pushed Zacky back. He stumbled before just staring at me.
“THIS IS MY LIFE NOW!! Zacky there are thing you will NEVER understand and there are things that happened between someone and I that you will never know about. Its time you went back to your tour. Yes I have been keeping tabs on you and I still talk to Jason every once in a while. Now go before one of my friends finds out that you were here they don’t know about my past” He looked so hurt as I pointed to the door. He took his bag off and pulled a large envelope out as well as a small box.
“Jimmy left these for you” He wiped the blood dripping from his nose.
“The envelope is his division of property. He had written a Will after finding out about his heart problems. There’s more for you than you think. Im sorry the guys and I were such a burden that you wouldn’t even say good bye.” He began walking out the door.
“Oh and I do know about James, just me not the guys. A CPS agent called Jimmy’s house the day after his death. I was in his Kitchen looking for something when The call came through. James is currently at The Huntington Beach orphanage. His parents died in a shooting.” With that he left.
My baby is in an orphanage. Im going to get him right now.
ZACKY
I was cleaning my face off as I called for a cab. I shouldn’t have said that to her. She’s gonna be so pissed that I left James in the fucking orphanage. What the fuck was I supposed to do with the kid?? I am on tour 24/7 and Gena can’t take him. It just wouldn’t have worked out.
“ZACHARY JAMES BAKER!!! GET OUR ASS OVER HERE” I turned and saw her running towards me. I knew she might hit me or she might just yell at me. They was also a slight chance I would go home and have to tell Gena there was no possibility of kids.
“Storm I’m so sor-“Her right fist hit me square in my left eye.
“Why the fuck would you leave James in an orphanage??!! Why didn’t you take him?!”
“I couldn’t Storm” I said calmly as I stood.
“He would be better off they then on tour with me and the guys. You know that”
“Well fine then you are flying with me to Cali right now and getting him Then we are going back to the guys” I looked at her shocked. She wanted to get James then go to tour with us.
“Call Bam I know he’s the person whose house you are staying at. Ask if he can get us a private plane tell him ill pay him back later” She was always smarter than she let on.
“You’re serious??”
“Yes I want my son”
CHRIS
Watched as she ran out knowing better than to get into the middle of it. I watched as the others also watched her run out.
“What the hell just happened??” Bruno asked.
“Childhood friends, well her childhood his early twenties”
“Where the fuck is she going??”
“She will let me know when she knows”
“Why are you so fucking chill about this bro?? they could be having sex out there right now” Ricky announced.
“Nah they are just friends, Hey Anglo go and tell Craig that TJ is gonna take Her spot tonight and go wake up TJ” He nodded and ran off.
“You trust her that much??” Bruno asked.
“Yeah I do hence why she’s my girlfriend”
ASHLEY
I watched as Zacky called Bam.
“Come with me I have to go on stage” I grabbed his arm and dragged him to the backstage area just in time to see TJ gearing up.
“TJ I got it man go back to bed. You are driving tonight”
“Are you sure?” He asked.
“Yeah but If possible can you look for anything of mine that’s on the bus in the open and throw in on the couch first please” He nodded before walking off.
“Hey what the fuck are you doing back here?!” Zacky turned and was instantly face to face with Craig.
“Craig back the fuck off he’s fine I already took care of him” He looked at me then back to Zacky. His eyes widening once he saw Zacky’s now black eye and bloody face.
“Holy crap Ash! You did that??”
“Just the eye Chris did the rest” I said before grabbing a bass.
“Damn girl. Remind me to never piss you off”
“Yeah anyways in going to Cali and then on tour with him for about a week just so you guys know”
“Wait, what?” Bryan asked.
“Yeah im gong to Cali. I have some business to take care of. I’ll be back in a week or two” With that we went on stage.
ONE HOUR LATER
We had just gotten off stage. I ran out to the buses with Zacky and scrambled to pack a bag with all my essentials and clothes for a week. I ran into Chris at his bus.
“Im sorry but I have to go to Cali for a week” He looked a little disappointed.
“Im sorry baby but it’s really important and I’ll show you when I get back just how important it is”
“Ok I trust you baby” He kissed me and then Zacky and I were taking a cab to the airport.
“Why?” He asked as we were almost there.
“Why what?” I asked.
“Why leave? Did you think we would hate you afterwards??”
“No I didn’t want Jimmy to stay behind for me instead of going with you guys”
“He was heartbroken ya know”
“I expected that. We were just too far apart Zack. He could’ve gotten in a lot of trouble for what happened.”
“When were any of us ever to care about the law??” I sighed.
“It was never gonna be worth it” With that I blocked him out of my mind for the entire ride to the airport.
Once we were at the airport, We met Zacky’s “friend”. He looked familiar but I was too focused on getting to Cali to care. His friend brought us to a private Jet and then we were off, his friend staying behind of course.
“We Will be in California in 4 hours” That was the only thing Zacky told me after we took off. The rest of the time he was sleeping. I was staring out the window, thinking.
What we James know? What will the guys know? Should I be Scared? What is James like?
Most of all
Can I bring James home?
The whole ride I thought of the many possibilities that could happen. I thought of this so much that I wasn’t aware that we had gotten off the plane and into a cab and were now stopped in front of the orphanage. Zacky came around and opened the door for me after getting the bags.
“James is waiting” I smiled lowly before getting out of the cab and walking out in the pouring rain. Of course it had to rain today!! Zacky followed me up to the door and I stopped. I was staring at the door; somewhere in this house was my child who I had not seen in almost 6 years. I was scared. I couldn’t even knock. Zacky did for me. I turned and smiled at him after he knocked. We stood there for 5 minutes before I realized it would be too loud for them to hear that knock. I slowly brought my hand up to knock again but the door was opened before I had the chance.
“Hello, May I help you?” A Woman answered. She had Grey hair that flowed down her back, Blue eyes hidden behind her glasses, and she was dressed for a day at work telling me that she had yet to go to bed.
“Hi Im here to get my son”
“Im sorry mam I ca-“ She stopped seeing the tears that began to form in my eyes. With a sigh she waved me in. I smiled and entered. After closing the door she led us through the house. I looked around as we passed through the dark kitchen and What I was guessing was the playroom. It was all spotless. Finally she opened a door and we followed her in and she waved towards two chairs. Zacky and I sat down.
“Who is your son?” She asked while typing on the computer.
“James Owen Sullivan Jr.” She nodded. I watched her fingers fly over the keyboard as she looked over the screen.
“Name?”
“Ashley Storm Mell” She went back to typing.
“Mrs. Mell you don’t look anything like your picture”
“I dyed my hair and I am wearing contacts. Im a natural Red head and my eyes are a Dark almost purplish” She nodded.
“ID?” I gave her my ID. She alternated looking between my ID and the computer screen.
“Password?” Dammit.
“Do I get a hint?”
“Drew and Michelle fogren provide a password saying that if his parents were to come back they would remember the day” I sighed. I hope this was the day.
“February 9th, 2000” She smiled and nodded. Ah, the day I met Jimmy and The guys. Drunk as can be roaming downtown. I was 10.
“Well would u like to get James now? He’s still awake” I was shocked at which she said. My son is awake? I can get him now?
“Yeah sure” She stood and I followed her out the door. As we walked around the house and up towards the bedrooms, she was telling me about James. He loves to read and listen to music and he plays drums and he wants to play guitar. He is in the advanced class at his school but right now they are on Spring break. All these things just told me how amazing this child really was.
“Oh he also loves Avenged sevenfold. He said Michelle and Drew taught him about them. He also listens to…other things”
“Other things?”
“Well things that can be frowned upon. For example, He likes to listen to scream and somehow he finds these bands on the internet. Smart child downloads the music to the computer and puts it on his iPods”
“iPods? Like with an s?”
“He said Michelle and Drew got them for him. Well back to the music thing. He’s been listening to bands like this Chiodos and I believe it’s called motionless in Black” I looked at her disturbed face and laughed.
“Well this is his room” We stopped in front of a white door. I could hear soft music coming from the other side.
“Whenever you’re ready Storm” Zacky said hugging me around the shoulders from behind. I brought my hands up to grab his arms. He looked at my face and I smiled.
“Here goes nothing” I stepped forward, forcing Zacky to let go of me. I slowly opened the door.
The room was plain with the exception of the black dresser and 2 black desks. In the corner there was a bunk bed. The bottom bunk was covered by sheets on the two sides that weren’t against the wall and window. I could see the outline of a young boy with a book. I heard “Killing Loneliness” by HIM playing from his bed.
“James?” The woman, who I now know as Mrs. Olson, walked in behind me.
The boy sighed before slamming his book closed.
“What?”
“There’s someone here to see you”
“Who? I don’t wanna talk to the Po Po again” I laughed at that. He turned towards where we were standing.
“It’s your mom” The boy ripped the sheet down.
“Are you really my mom?” I smiled and nodded. He jumped out of his bed and ran towards me. I got down on one knee as he jumped into my arms.
“Don’t ever leave me again”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sad :'(
well I am on Chapter 8 and I probably wont get around to posting the others until I get a comment or two
k thxbai
oh PS Ohio is boring so any recommendations?
oh and do u like that I brought Avenged into this? yes no maybe so?