Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

Imagine Where You'd Be Now

After packing up all of James stuff we left. I decided to sleep on the plane making the flight seem like just minutes. Once we were in Boise Zacky called for a cab. I grabbed some bags and put them on my bag then grabbed James and carried him to the cab while Zacky got the rest of the bags. We walked out to the pickup area and piled in to the car.
“So what are you gonna tell the guys??” Zacky asked.
“The truth. That’s the only option”
Once we got to the venue it was 8 A.M. Zacky helped me bring everything to the bus. I let James sleep and Zacky told me I could put him in his bunk.
“Well I am going to run to Starbucks and that gas station down the street. Do you want anything?”
“White Chocolate Mocha and a small hot chocolate for when James wakes up” I grabbed my bag to give him the money to pay for it but he was gone before I had the chance.
“Damn rockstars and their need to pay for everything.” I decided to change into a Black sleeved, white Motionless in White shirt, Skinny Jean cut-off shorts, and black low top converse. I sat down on the couch and looked around. There was a small kitchen area with a fridge full of beer and Rockstar, a large TV and a gaming system, and a large couch that I was currently sitting on. I laughed then thinking about MIW’s RV. My phone rang.
“Hello?” I answered without looking at the caller ID.
“Hey Beautiful How was the flight?” I smiled.
“Short surprisingly”
“Well that’s better than long” I heard some snickering on the other side of the phone then the phone was dropped and I heard some slapping sounds and a few ows. I couldn’t help but laugh loudly then cover my mouth realizing that the guys were asleep. I am dead.
“So why are you there?”
BRIAN
I woke up to some loud laughter.
“Johnny shut the fuck up”
“Im not the one laughing its Matt”
“No it’s not me. Now shut the fuck up im trying to sleep”
“I had to come get my son, James” I sat up in the bunk hitting my head on the top.
“FUCK!” I yelled.
“Will you shut up? There’s someone here” I opened the curtain to my bunk and Saw Johnny and Matt standing by the bunk room door.
“No shit Sherlock well are ya gonna go see who is out there??”I asked.
“No way it could be a psychotic fan” I rolled my eyes at Johnny’s comment.
“Then get the fuck out of the way” I pushed Johnny out of the way but Matt stopped me.
“Look what if i-“
“I’ll be back on the 17th babe I promise. James will be with me. Awe he’s just the cutest thing” I realized that Zacky was supposed to be back hours ago .Maybe this girl was with him.
“Did anyone bother to see if Zacky was here?” Matt walked over to Zacky’s bunk and pulled the curtain back.
“Uh there’s a kid in here” I walked over and looked in Zacky’s bunk and sure enough there was a sleeping kid facing the wall.
“Whose is it??”
“Well I miss you too I promise I’ll be back on your tour bus on the 17th in your bunk. Yup just your bus from now on. But don’t forget that James is here now”
“Is this her kid?” Just then the kid rolled over. All three of us jumped back in surprise.
“It looks just like-“
“James? Are you awake?” We all looked at each other.
“No im still here I thought I heard James” I let out a breath.
“Ok Im going in there” I walked up to the door and opened it. A girl was sitting on the couch with one leg under her talking on the phone. She had Black and Blue hair, dark purplish eyes, and she was wearing a black sleeved, white band t-shirt, cut-off skinny jeans, and black converse. She looked familiar.
“Chris sorry to cut you off but I have to go the guys woke up. Im on Avenged Sevenfold’s bus. No but Ill call u later after I explain to them. Yup I miss you too bye” She hung up the phone and stood.
“Well long time no see Gates” She put her hands on her hips.
“Look I don’t know who the fuck you are but I am sure that you need to get-“
“Don’t bull shit with me Brian because you and I both know that you know me.” I looked at her again. She was familiar but I still couldn’t place it. I watched as Matt walked in front of me.
“Baby doll in the flesh?” She smiled.
“You always were the smart one” He walked over to hug her. I watched as he spun her around. Baby doll? I thought. He only called her that.
“Storm you tall little shit!” Johnny walked over and gave her a hug.
“Tor-Tor?”Johnny let go and they all looked at me. She nodded and I went over and hugged her.
“Don’t you ever leave me again?”
“I won’t RI-RI” She pulled back and looked at everyone.
“So I am guessing you want to know why I left and why I came back”
“Smart. Do tell”
15 MINUTES LATER
ASHLEY
“So now I am here” I finished explaining.
“You and Jimmy fucked??!?!” Johnny asked.
“Yeah and it was damn good better than you could ever do” Brian and Matt laughed at that one.
“I would be willing to prove you wrong on that if I didn’t have Lacey”
“You would just be proving her right short shit anyways, how long is you staying?”
“Until next week”
“Mommy?” I looked over by the bunks and saw James running towards me.
“Hey Jim Jam did ya sleep well?” I asked picking him up.
“Yeah” He buried his face in the crook of my neck.
“Do you want to say hi to your uncles?” He looked up and then towards the guys.
“No Way!!!!” He jumped out of my arms and ran to Brian.
“You Are Sinister Gates!!!! You are awesome” The guys all laughed.
“Im glad u thinks so little bud. You can call me uncle Gates” He smiled.
“Ok!” then James went to Matt.
“And you’re M. Shadows!!! Are you my uncle too??” Matt laughed.
“Sure am I am the best uncle”
“Awesome sauce!!!” James yelled before going to Johnny.
“Why are you short?” I could not help but laugh with the guys on this one.
“We can all be Giants like your Daddy and you” I e was kinda painful to hear him say this.
“That doesn’t tell me why you are short “Johnny was getting owned by a 5 year old.
“Hey im ba- oh morning guys. I see you get my second mommy”
“You went to get her and didn’t tell us you are?” Brian was livid to say the least.
“Sorry but I didnt even think she would come with me. I just brought her the will and I wanted her to know about James” I brought the will with me.
“So are you gonna take it?”
“Wha-“
“Hey heard you had visitors wanna go out for breakfast?” The man I only knew as Charlie Scene from Hollywood Undead walks in.
“Uh cool with us. Cool with you?” Matt asked me.
“Yeah I guess”
“Did u ask Rain?” Brian asked.
“He said yeah after he gets back from the morning jog”
“Alright well we are gonna get dressed and uh see ya out there in a bit” Charlie nodded and left.
“Oh here’s your coffee” I smiled and took it from Zacky.
“Thanks hey Jim Jam I got you some hot chocolate” He smiled as Zacky handed him the cup.
“Thanks uncle V” I shook my head at their weird nicknames.
“Well ima grab a Rockstar and go look around”
“Mommy can I go too??”
“Of course James come on lets go” We left and walked around the bus towards where ever there was,
“Mommy what was daddy like?” James asked.
“Well your daddy was one crazy person. Chasing ducks and such” I laughed remembering that video.
“I wish I could’ve met daddy” I stopped and James stopped with me.
“James you know very well who your daddy was. He was a very good and caring man.”
“Who?”
“Your dad was the Rev didn’t Michelle and Drew tells you that?”
“Well he was and maybe one day I’ll be able to explain everything to you but for now everything is about us. You and me k Jim Jam?” He nodded and we kept walking. I watched as we came to an open space covered by tents where people were sitting.
“Matt!! Get your ass over here and help!!” Jason yelled from somewhere off to the side. I saw MB sitting under the tent talking to the guys.
“James go over to the guy and call him uncle berry k?” He nodded and ran off towards Jason. I followed slowly.
“UNCLE BERRY!!” Matt didn’t know what hit him before James jumped on him.
“Ok who are you I don’t kno-“He looked at him and stopped talking. He knew it was Jimmy’s kid for sure.
“Hey don’t look at my kid that way you old perv” I yelled with a smile as I walked into the little circle.
“Who are you?” I went to answer but I was tackled before I could.
“You little shit!! You didn’t tell me you were coming?!” I just laughed as Jason spun me around in a hug.
“Im sorry what am I to expect when V just showed up in the venue my boyfriend and friends are touring at?”
“Boyfriend?” He put me down and looked at me. I just blushed.
“As of last night” I pulled at my shirt to show him the band.
“The lead singer”
“Didn’t think that would happen. You just like band boys” I punched him in the chest.
“That’s my story not yours” He looked hurt but we both broke into a fit of laughter after that.
“WHO IS THIS CHICK?” Mattie B asked.
“Im hurt Mattie! You don’t remember me?” I asked looking at him.
“Have I really been gone that long Jase?” I asked.
“Well yeah it’s been more than 6 years”
“February 9th, 2000?” Mattie asked.
“YOU DO REMEMBER?!” He got up and hugged me.
“I missed you Storm” I laughed and pushed him away.
“Well I go by Ashley now. Makes it easier for Craig and The guys and my boyfriend calls me Ash so yeah”
“Well I’ll be damned”
“Yup im 21 and it feels damn good” I laughed.
“Who is that?” Mattie asked pointing to James.
“That’s your Nephew. The first in the sevenfold family” Mattie looked at Jase.
“Nope not him non blood Nephew”
“Jimmy?” I nodded.
“But he’s like 7”
“He’s 5 almost 6 and it was my Sophomore Halloween dance. The one we all went and got drunk afterwards. Yeah we were “together” for a month” Matt was shocked.
“Yeah well his legacy lives on”
“Ok when are we leaving?” Brian walks around the corner semi-dressed in shorts and a hoodie.
“Whenever your diva ass is ready Gates” he guys all “OOHHH”Ed and I just rolled my eyes.
“Whatever you’re more of a diva than I am” He sucks at comebacks.
“How so because it took me less than 5 minutes to get ready this morning took you half an hour” He just growled before walking off.
“And that’s my queen to leave.” The guys laughed before standing and following Gates to the food.
AT THE DINER
“So after you leave where are you going?” Corey asked. Yes, Corey Taylor and all the guys have been asking me about myself since we sat down.
“Back to the other tour I was on. I was working as a sub/tech/merch girl/photographer. And then after that I might be going on a different tour or going home cause I need to get him in school” I messed up James’ hair.
“Hey! No touchie the hair” We all laughed at him.
“Pretty diverse job. Who are you on tour with?” Funny asked. I knew their names it’s just easier for me to remember them by their stage names.
“Oh Drive A, Get Scared, Alesana, Escape the Fate, and Motionless in White”
“The last band, are they your favorite?” Josh asked. I looked at my shirt and saw I stole Chris’s shirt again.
“Oh no my boyfriend is the lead singer”
“Douche” I turned to my left and slapped Zacky upside the head.
“OWW”
“He’s my boyfriend! Don’t be a heartless asshole”
“Oh come on Tor he’s a hopeless romantic!”
“Really? What gives you that idea?”
“The fact that he asked you in front of the crowd in the middle of the concert giving you no time to think and basically forcing you to say yes so that he isn’t embarrassed” I just starred at Zacky.
“I think you and Gena have been watching too many of those sappy teen romance movies” The guys all laughed.
BACK AT THE VENUE
“MOMMY!!!” I turned in time to see James slam into me.
“Oomph! Ok whoa slow down buddy! What’s the rush?!”
“Uncle Jas said I can play drums with him!”
“NO”
“But mom-“
“No means no mister now I want you to come with me to the bus right now so that we can change we have to run some errands”
“FINE” He stomped off to the bus ahead of me. I followed. Once we got back to the bus I changed into black short shorts, and a purple bikini top. I changed James into black shorts and a monster t-shirt.
“PLEASE?!?!?!?!” James had been saying that since we got back to the bus and I have been ignoring it.
“Bring me to Jason” He huffed but started towards where Jason was, or at least that’s where I hoped he was going. He brought me to the stage where someone was playing drums. I thought it was Jason.
“Go get Jason” He ran off towards side stage.
“Gonna just sit there and watch?” I turned and saw Matt walking towards me.
“What do you mean??”
“You love playing drums. I know Jimmy was teaching you. He would laugh at the stupid mistakes you made every night at practice. Why won’t you let the kid play?”
“Matt I almost lost him TWICE. I swore to myself that I would play the drums every night for 2 hours thinking that it would’ve made Jimmy happy. I don’t want him getting hurt Matt. I don’t want him to come out like me or Jimmy. I don’t want him to be a musician I want him to go to college.” He looked at me shocked.
“That’s not your decision and you know that. What’s the real reason?”
“He reminds me too much of Jimmy” I almost started crying.
“Storm it’s not gonna get any easier. We are all still feeling it. It does gonna be that way for the rest of our lives.” He hugged me.
“I know” I frowned.
“Just let him play. If it makes him happy why wouldn’t you do it?” I sighed. He was right.
“Fine” He smiled and then looked behind me. I turned and everyone was walking towards us laughing and talking.
“Mommy I found Jason”
“And everyone else” I picked im up.
“You really want to play drums?” I asked. He nodded his head quickly and smiled like a madman.
“Do you know how to?”
“Yup Drew taught me!” I laughed.
“What songs can you play?”
“I can play all sorts of song I am really good at a song by Motionless in White” I raised my eyebrows.
“Really? Go show me” I put him down and he ran up to whoever was at the drum set.
“Matt is that Rain?” he nodded. I watched as Rain handed James the drumsticks and then helped him onto the chair. I watched as he helped move and adjust some things for him so that he could reach.
“Have you seen him play?” I shook my head.
“I want to see you play” I turned to Brian.
“Drums or Guitar? Either way I’ll kick your ass” I smirked as all the guys “oooo”ed, it was really getting old.
“Both really” I shrugged.
“Give me a guitar and your pedals” He walked off to go get them but stopped when Mattie B walked over with his guitar.
“Pedals are on the floor over there. They are set for the show and the guitar is tuned.” I nodded and walked over towards the pedals. Strumming a few times to make sure that it was good. I tested a few of the pedals.
“Are you gonna play or-“ I cut him off by going right into the afterlife solo and then going off into some random tangent that was just as hard as that solo. Then I stopped.
“Hey ya know that solo that you can’t play fast enough??” He was already speechless so going into the Beast and the Harlot solo at the correct speed just mad his jaw drop. Then I stopped since I was breathing heavily.
“Ok im done” I too the guitar off and handed it to Mattie.
“Damn girl!!” the guys al clapped while I bowed.
“Thank you Thank you I’ll be here until Wednesday”
“Mommy my turn!!” We turned and saw James start playing the song that I knew as “Just When You Thought We Couldn’t Get Any Worse” by Motionless in White.
I was so shocked that my jaw dropped. I looked out at the guys and they were doing the same thing.
“How did I do mommy??” He looked at me with a huge smile I smiled and nodded.
“It was fantastic Jim Jam” He ran over and hugged me.
“Mommy can we go get some Ice Cream?” I laughed.
“In a little bit. Why don’t you go ask Dan to show you the light board?” He nodded and ran off. I chuckled while walking towards the guys.
“What song was he playing?” Brian still had his jaw on the floor.
“Just when you thought we couldn’t get any worse” I laughed.
“That’s not what I was thinking what are you talking about?” Brain is also very clueless sometimes.
“That’s the song title it’s by Motionless in White, The band whose lead singer I am dating. It’s one of James’ favorite bands.”
“He’s 5! How could he find these bands??”
“Well MB, he was well taken care of” I smiled thinking of Drew and Michelle.
“MOMMY!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
it was auto corrected and we all know how stupid word auto correct is xD