Status: Active and ready to go!! comment and tell me your thoughts!!

There's So Much Beauty When Your Eyes Lay Lost in All the City Lights

Is The One Whose Killing You

CHRIS
“Bye babe” I hung up the phone and sighed. This was a lot to take in and I didn’t even really know the entire story.
“Hey man what’s going on with Ash?” I looked over at Ricky, who was driving, and just sighed again before leaning over so that my head was on the dash board of the RV.
“Come on man you can trust me. Sounds like you just need to vent.” I sat up and looked around the back. I knew TJ was sleeping n the very back, Ang and Balz were at the table headphones in ear, and Ryan was sleeping on the couch.
“Well she is in Idaho”
“Idaho, why Idaho?”
“That’s where Avenged Sevenfold is on tour” He had a confused look for a second while he thought about it.
“What does Avenged have to do with this?”
“Well ya know that guy I got into the fight with?” He nodded.
“That was Zacky Vengeance” He went wide-eyed.
“You beat the shit out of Zacky Vengeance” He whisper-yelled knowing I didn’t want the other guys to hear. I chuckled.
“Yeah well they flew to California to pick up some ‘precious’ cargo” I made air quotes for precious.
“What the fuck?” I sighed knowing he wouldn’t be quiet about this next part.
“She has a son”
“A SON!?!” The RV swerved and I heard 2 thumps from the back of the RV.
“WHAT THE FUCK?!” TJ yelled from the back.
“What the hell just happened?” Angelo asked.
“Ricky here being AN IDIOT” I yelled looking at Ricky.
“Im sorry” He frowned.
“Just go back to whatever you were doing. It’s all good” They all shook their heads before doing whatever they were doing.
“Is he coming back with her?”
“Yeah”
“Do you know who the dad is?”
“Nope and that’s the scary part. I could care less about the kid. You know I love kids and I hoped to have one of my own someday. Im just scared that the dad is gonna kill me for trying to replace him”
ASHLEY
FEBUARY 17TH,2011
I was walking onto the plane now with James in arms since he was asleep. Zacky had so kindly gotten James and I first class seats to Michigan. I still had a few tears in my eyes but I wiped them away remembering what all the guys said.
“See ya soon”
Simple as that, It was very true. I would be moving into Jimmy’s house with James and hopefully the girls.
IN MICHIGAN
I was woken up by James screaming.
“James be quiet we are on an airplane”
“But mommy-“
“No buts James we are on an airplane”
“Yeah James on an airplane” My eyes shot open and I looked aver and saw the guys all standing there.
“What are you guys doing?” I asked.
“You didn’t think we would just let you leave?” Brian asked with his infamous smirk.
“NO but-“
“No buts we are on an airplane” Zacky smiled. Bitch.
“Now let’s go we need to get you to the show” I was so shocked that I didn’t move
“James grab your bag and mommy’s bag k?” James nodded and Brian gave Zacky his bag and threw me over his shoulder.
“Brian put me down!”
“No you needed to move and wouldn’t move”
“Brain NOW!”
“Nope” He kept walking drawing quite a bit of attention from the bystanders at the airport.
“BRIAN” Everyone just laughed at my misfortune. Brian carried me all the way to baggage claim with me protesting.
“BRAIN ELWIN HANER JR. I WILL TELL EVERYONE ABOUT ALFRED” Brian instantly put me down and covered his face.
“Alfred?” Matt asked.
“We don’t talk about this” Brian and I said together.
AT THE VENUE
The second we got to the venue I pulled my pass out and ran with James in my arms to the ETF bus I placed him in what is now my bunk but was Max’s.
“Where’s Chris?” I asked Craig who I saw as I walked out of the bus.
“Setting up wh-“
“K thanks bye” I cut him off and started running inside. I passed by everyone who was trying to say hi to me but I ignored them since I was looking for Chris. I made it to the stage and saw Ricky and Chris talking about something, Neither could see me so I couldn’t help but run and jump onto Chris’ back and wrap my legs around his waist.
“Whoa!” Ricky laughed as Chris fell over. I sat back as he rolled over and sat up.
“Well hello beautiful” I smiled and kissed him.
“Hello I’m back BTW” he laughed.
“I can see that. Where’s Jim Jam?” I smiled knowing that he wanted to see James too.
“Bus shall we?” I asked standing. He got up and grabbed my hand. We started to walk away but I stopped making him stop too.
“What’s wrong?”
“Can I have a piggy back ride?” He laughed but bent down so I could jump on his back.
“Which bus?” He asked as we passed everyone who now understood why I was running.
“ETF I officially have a bunk on their bus”
“Alrighty then” He walked us towards the bus. Just before we got there I saw Brian, Johnny, Matt, and Zacky struggling with security since they wouldn’t let them through.
“We know her!” Brian pointed to us.
“Ma’am do you know these men?” I looked at Chris.
“do I know them or do you want some privacy?” He smirked.
“Who?”
“Im sorry sir I don’t” I said before kissing Chris. I heard the guys protesting as Chris walked us into the bus.
“Ok where’s the little tyke?” I kissed him and grabbed his hand leading him to the bunks where James was still sleeping.
CHRIS
“I have to ask though, who is his dad?” She just smiled.
“Its kinda hard not to know” She said as we stopped. She pulled back the curtain. I gasped.
“James Owen Sullivan Jr.” She smiled. This was his kid.
“Wow baby =. He’s gorgeous” I pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her waist.
“Wanna know something even cooler?” She asked. I kissed her.
“What?”
“He has his father’s natural born talent and his mother’s ability to learn fast”
“He plays the drums?”
“Better than his father” I looked at her shocked.
“Can we see after he wakes up?”
“see what?” We looked at the bunk to see James sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
“Look Jim Jam” James wiped one eye while looking over towards us. He immediately stopped when he saw me and his jaw dropped.
“Chris Motionless?!” I was shocked that this 5 year old knew me.
“Whats up James?”
“No Way!! I love your band and the music!” He jumped out of the bunk to the floor. I got down on one knee to listen to what he was saying.
“Hey James?” He stopped and looked at his mom.
“Yeah?”
“Chris wanted to see you play drums” James smiled and nodded.
“I don’t think Angelo would mind you playing on his drumset” James went wide-eyed as I stood and offered my arms out for him to be picked up. He jumped into my arms and I held him with one arm and grabbed Ashley’s hand as we walked out.
“Where are we?” James asked.
“Michigan on the Dead Masquerade tour”
“Who else is on tour mommy?”
“Well I guess you’ll just have to find out Jim Jam” She smiled and I smiled too when he looked at me.
I looked around for Angelo and the guys cause I wanted them to see him play. We walked around a trailer and I made eye contact with Ryan as he took a sip of water. He went wide-eyed then spit out the water right into TJ and Balz’s faces.
“WHAT THE FUCK RYAN?!?” They both yelled. James, Ashley and I all started laughing.
“Where did you get a Jimmy Sullivan look-a-like from?!” TJ and Balz turned and looked at us. James gasped and jumped out of my arms and ran for the guys.
“You’re TJ and you’re Josh I don’t think mommy wants me calling you Balz, and you’re Ryan!” He was jumping around and talking to each of them.
“James if yo keep talking you won’t be able to show them that you can play” I told him. He went wide eyed and grabbed Balz’ hand and starts pulling him towards us.
“I wanna play a song for you!” Balz looked at me and I just nodded.
“Ok well let’s go inside then” Balz said.
“Where’s Ang?”
“You were looking for me?” I turned and saw Ang walking towars us with a water and grapes in hand.
“OH MY GOD!! It’s Angelo!!” James over to Ang and attacked him in a hug.
“Hello may I ask who you are?”
“Im James or Jimy Jam or Jimmy or…..” He kept going on and on.
“Little bundle of energy babe” I grabbed Ashley and kissed her on the chek.
“Just like his dad” She went to kiss me but was interrupted by….
“OK COME ON!! I wanna play for everyone” James grabbed my hand, nearly knocking me over, and pulling me towards the stage. The guys followed laughing.
“Ok slow down” I piked him up as we neared the stage.
“Ok this is Angelo’s drum set. He won’t mind you playing s long as you don’t break anything”
“Yes, sir!” He saluted me and I saluted him. He cheered and ran to the seat just as everyone made it onto the stage.
“Mommy what should I play?”
“Title track from the new album” He nodded and started adjusting everything.
“Wait whose album?” TJ asked. Ashley smirked.
“Who do ya think?” She turned back to James as he started. Our album.
ASHLEY
I looked around and saw that everyone was wide-eyed and jaws dropped. I looked over to the the booths and saw that even the techies were even gawking. Soon everyone was coming over to see.
“Was it good mommy?!” James asked when he was done.
“Of course Jim Jam”
♠ ♠ ♠
WUV!!!!! <333
BTW Blink-182=love
Jacky from Falling in Reverse needs a VISA!!!!
and Liberal,Kansas
:)
kthxbai