Speed Up Your Breathing

I Don't Look Innocent

For the rest of the time that was left before the show started, William just drug me around, on and off all three buses of the tour to make sure that every band or crew member on the tour knew that I had been newly added to the TAI crew.

My story amused all of them, some didn't even know I was what the TAI bus hit the night before, they thought it was a dog. Which explains why they were so suprised to see this new face the next day, I guess.

William and I were sitting on the Armor For Sleep bus with the band and a few crew members when Ben from AFS asked:

"So, yeah I know you just got here and I don't wanna rush you, but would you maybe want to be our merch girl? Right now we have a merch guy but he's also my guitar tech, so I'd like him closer to the stage, and..."

"I'll do it! No problem!"

"Awesome, doors open soon, so come with me I'll show you the boxes, and all the stuff we have and the prices and everything!" He said getting up.

We walked to the venue, he showed me everything, it was pretty basic, they had only five different t shirts, a hoodie, a poster, pins and three cds. As Ben left to go get ready William set on the edge of the table with a pensive look on his face.

"What's wrong, Bill?" I questionned.

"Are you sure you can do this? I mean it gets pretty crazy sometimes... you know and..."

"Shhh William! It's ok! I can handle that kind of stuff. I know it."

"Alright, alright, I trust you. Doors open soon, so I better go get ready, do some vocal warm up and all! I guess I'll see you after the show?"

"You will see me after the show, hell, you'll see me during the show! Look at this place! It's it's not very long and the stage is perfectly aligned with the merch tables!"

He laughed and left. The doors opened and a whole bunch of kids started flooding the tables. Everything was going well and time flew. By the time the last kid was out the door I was dead tired.

I was laying down half asleep in the lounge when all five boys walked in. Sisky came and sat right next to me and William sat across with Mike and Michael while the Butcher stayed up.

"Sooo beautiful stranger, tell us your secret!" Sisky said.

I just laughed, without opening my eyes: "You mean secrets, but no I can't tell you, I wouldn't be mysterious enough if I did."

"Fair enough, well then at least tell us for who you did merch before?" Sisky added.

My eyes shot open. "I... I... what are you talking about! It was the first time I ever did that!"

"Liar! We were spying on you all night, you were right on all the time, no hesitation, perfect. Not that it takes great skills to be a merch girl, you clearly weren't a newbie." Mike almost yelled at me.

"Okay well if you boys have nothing better to do than calling me a liar, I'll go to bed!" I said going to my bunk and grabbing my pjs and my toothbrush and locking myself up in the tiny bathroom.

When I came out the guys had started playing video games and hardly noticed I was out. I was getting ready to hop into my bunk when I heard someone call my name from the back room. It was really dark, but as I walked closer I realized it was William.

"I'm sorry about before," He said in a soft voice.

"Oh, hmm yeah, well storming off like a total bitch wasn't much better I'm sure!" I laughed, he did too.

"Can I ask you just one question?" He almost begged.

"Ugh yeah sure, shoot," I replied.

"Have you even been on tour with a band before?"

I sighed. "Yes, I have, since the age of 17. I needed to escape it, so I got a steady job, but withing months I found myself on the road again, doing this trip. I just can't help it, I love being on the road and seeing new places almost everyday... I just couldn't take the whole band thing... and then look at me got hit by a fucking tour bus and right back in it!" I said as I started crying.

William pulled me into a hug.

"Don't cry, I'm so sorry. It's gonna be ok," he wispered.

"No it won't! Not until I break my engagement!" I said, pulling out the diamond ring I was wearing on a chain.
♠ ♠ ♠
That's some sort of a cliffhanger... I know they suck but they're totally part of the game

Feed back is what keeps the updates comming SO
COMMENT / MSG / SUBSCRIBE !!
<333