Tomorrow

chapter 11

Nikki

I woke up in the morning from a gentle shake on the shoulder and I did not want to get up I was so comfortable in bed with this arm wrapped around me- wait arm? I shifted a little bit to come face to face with jimmy although he was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful that I didn’t want to disturb him. I carefully slipped out of his grasp and kissed him forehead and followed Aiden out the door.

"are you okay?" he asked and hugged me.

"yeah im fine thanks to jimmy" i replied quietly and i started to cry because the events- more like words of last night came into my head.

"Shes not my fucking sister anymore! Shes not in my family anymore she’s a fucking disgrace to my family"

Those words really hurt me and lets me know that he doesnt even want me back in his life so i shouldnt even try.Im just one big fuck up. By now the tears were coming down so fast i couldnt see at all and my legs gave out so i fell to the ground with aiden holding me.

"whats going on?" i heard a soft voice behind us ask and a hand come rubbing my back. Aiden was replaced with another body and i was pulled flush against this new one.

"shh its okay " the voice whispered while rubbing my back but i kept shaking my head.

"n-no its not hh-e haattes me i fff-uucked uup big time" i said but it was all stuttered because of my crying. it was all silence for a few minutes until he spoke again beginning with a sigh.

"hes just pissed right now cause well you blamed him from what i have heard but no one really knows everything." he gently spoke again and i realized this was jimmy holding me.

"if we all knew what happened than maybe we could help but neither you two talk so its hard to help. Would you tell me what happened?" he asked again oulling away to look at my face. I took a deep shaky breathe and thought about it and decided i had nothing to lose.
♠ ♠ ♠
sp sorry it took so long to update
ive been so busy!
and no one buggs me to update even thought people love this story sooo i dont get pushed to write....
well hope you like.. comment and it will make me update faster...

- patti </3

p.s if you actually read these in your comment write a random word =]