Status: Active. Don't like, dont read

The World of Quizilla

IM JUSTIN BIEBERS BIGGEST FAN

IM jamming out to Bieber's song One less lonely girl in my room thats covered in Justin Bieber posters and dont forget my cardboard cutout of him, and my bed sheets, and my pillow, and my bobblehead of him!!! BECUASE IM HIS BIGGEST FAN!!!!

I dream every night and day of him, hoping and dreaming of meeting him one day--AND HERES MY CHANCE BECAUSE TODAY JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY AND I JUST HAPPEN TO RECIEVE JUSTIN BIEBER BACKSTAGE PASSES!! ISNT THAT WEIRD?!?!

So im backstage and i meet him and STUPID ME! I CANT EVEN SPEAK BECAUSE IM AFRAID HE'LL THINK IM WEIRD BECAUSE I KNOW IM GONNA START SCREAMING!!!!!!!!

Justin was all cool about it and he says "It's alright if you love me. I'll end up falling in love with you anyways."

SO I START FREAKING OUT AND I HUG HIM BUT SELENA GOMEZ IS THERE AND SHE GOES ALL NINJA ON ME AND SAYS "BACK OFF! HES MINE!!!!!" SO IM LIKE "BITCH-GET WITH NICK JONAS AGAIN. JUSTIN'S MINE!"

SO WE START FIGHTING AND ITS ALL OVER THE NEWS!

Im sulking in my room and JUSTIN BIEBER CLIMBS UP MY RANDOM BALCONY AND APOLOGIZES!!! HE ALSO SAYS HE BROKE UP WITH SELENA!!!! FOR ME!!!(but of course we don't know that yet)

WE BECOME THE BEST OF FRIENDS AND HANG OUT ALL THE TIME! WE CAN BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON HE TRANSFERRED TO MY SCHOOL!!!

SO WE MEET UP ONE DAY!!! and he goes "Kristina can I kiss you?" and I'm freaking out because he wants to kiss me, even though I have no idea how he knows my name!!! DONT I HAVE MY PRIORITES RIGHT?!

SO we start dating but the press starts saying that hes cheating on me so I break up with him, and Im sulking in my room once again and BEFORE I KNOW IT, JUSTIN CLIMBS UP TO MY WINDOW(what happened to my balcony?)

He apologizes and then he kisses me and then we have sex and I become pregnant but Justin leaves me!!!!! OOOOMMMMGGG!!!! SOOO SAAAD!!!! :'''''''(

But its alright!!!
A couple years later, Justin comes back and were all a happy family!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
This is totally fun. Everyone should try it ;)