Status: I Have A Virus. No Updates For A Little. Sorry :\

Keeping His Secret

Chapter 6

Slade wouldn’t tell me where we were going, despite how many times I asked. He drove his car silently, a gentle smirk across his lips.

Slade didn’t turn the radio on, nor did I make any attempt.

He had the windows cracked so that just the right amount of air came in.

With one hand on the wheel, Slade turned the car sharply to the left. I grabbed the edge of the chair, surprised. Slade chuckled, his deep voice barely audible.

“Where are we going?” I asked for the hundredth time.

“Out.”

The same response.

“Can you just give me a general idea of where ‘out’ is?”

“Not in.”

I sighed, growing quickly annoyed with him. Slade held back a grin that threatened to cross his lips at my reaction.

I had an idea of where we were in town, but Slade drove past any of the obvious places. The thought crossed my mind that he didn’t have any idea of where we were in fact going.

“Where are we going?”

“Out.”

“Come on,”

He laughed.

Slade made a sharp turn to the right, slamming my body against the side of the door. I bit my lip, holding back the pain in my shoulder.

“Could you drive any worse?” I mumbled under my breath.

Slade parked the car in a parking lot facing opposite the building. He smiled apologetically at me, opening his car door.

“Where are we?” I asked as I got out, turning to the building behind me. It wasn’t one that I recognized.

It was a small brown building with the parking lot nearly full. The windows were dark inside, with neon beer signs hanging from them. I bit my lip, glancing at Slade cautiously. Would I even be allowed in a place like this?

He led the way inside, holding the door for me. I mumbled thanks, taking a small step in. Slade walked to the podium where a short girl stood behind. He held up two fingers. She grabbed two menus, motioning for us to follow.

“Is this alright?” She asked, stopping by a booth in the back.

Slade nodded, sliding in one side. I got in the other, taking the menu from the girl and opening it.

Slade didn’t touch his, his eyes on me.

“Am I even allowed in here?” I asked softly, my eyes glancing around to the customers near us. All of them seemed older, tougher, scarier. It was like a biker bar.

He chuckled, “Yeah, you’re good.”

“Ok.” I didn’t entirely trust his answer, but I dropped the subject. I flipped open the flimsy menu, my eyes landing on the burger selection.

It was silent for a few moments. Slade’s eyes never left me, but I avoided looking at him entirely, pretending to be absorbed into the menu.

A waitress walked up to our table, a lollipop in her mouth. She held a pad in her hand, hand posed with the pen to right. Moving the lollipop to the other side of her mouth, cocking her hip to one side, her eyes fell on us.

“Hi my name’s Candy.” She said in a bored tone. “And I’ll be your waitress. Can I start you boys off with something to drink or are you ready to order?”

Slade looked at me for a second. I held his eyes for as long as he could before he turned back to the waitress, a smirk upon his lips. “I think we’re good to order.”

“Alright, what’ll it be?”

“I’ll get a coke and a cheeseburger with fries on the side.” Slade held his menu up for her to grab, looking at me.

“Nothing, please.” I mumbled, holding my menu for her.

He rolled his eyes, “He’ll have the same.”

“No really.” I insisted.

Slade gave me a sharp look, “Two cokes and two cheeseburgers.”

The waitress nodded, taking our menus “It’ll be right out boys. Holler if you need anything else from me.”

She walked away, swaying her hips purposely.

I couldn’t help that my eyes followed.

Slade cleared his throat, grabbing my attention. I blushed, hiding my mouth with the palm of my hand.

“Why didn’t you want anything?”

“I don’t have any money with me…” I trailed off.

He frowned, “I brought you here. I’ll pay for you, Danny. I didn’t expect you to have any money on you anyways.”

“No…”

Slade leaned forward on the table, pulling my hand away from my mouth. He smirked, holding my eyes, “Think of this as our first date.”

I blinked, “We-we’re on a date?”

“We are now.”

I blushed.

“You’re so cute when you do that.”

“Blush?”

He nodded.

“I… I don’t try to….” I admitted.

“That’s what makes it all the cuter. That I made you blush.” He flipped his hair to the side so that I could see his eyes clearer.

My eyes widened when a thought crossed my mind.

“What am I going to tell my mom?” I asked in a whisper, “She’ll be freaked out that I’m not home. And when she finds out I went out with a stranger…”

Slade chuckled, “I don’t think you’re going to have to worry about that.”

“Why?”

“I’ll tell you later. Here come our drinks.”

I glanced behind me and sure enough, the waitress had two cokes in her hand. She set them on the table by each of us, placing two straws down. I opened my straw, taking a sip immediately.

“So we’re on a date…” I trailed off.

Slade nodded, sipping from his.

“I uh… I haven’t done this before.”

“Gone out with a man?”

“Gone out to a restaurant…”

Slade’s knee nudged mine. “It usually ends in sex in the backseat of my car, just so you’re prepared.”

I shot him a look, “No it does not!”

“How would you know?” He laughed, “You’ve never done this before.”

“I know the restaurant doesn’t lead to sex! I’m not an idiot, Slade; I’m just inexperienced at this kind of thing.”

“Baby, I’m just here to give you the experience. Why not just jump straight to the fun part of all this?”

Once again, the nickname sent my heart into overdrive. I swallowed, trying to push away the twists in my stomach. “That’s not funny.”

“I’m being serious.”

My eyes widened.

Slade laughed, but didn’t deny it.

“That’s rape, Slade. That’s fucking rape.”

“It’s only rape if you don’t want it. Danny, you’re going to want me so bad soon.” His eyes were lustful as he spoke.

I had a feeling he was right.

“That’s ridiculous.” I said quickly, “I’m straight. Straight guys don’t want to screw other guys. I already told you I’m not gay.”

“It’s ok to be gay.”

“I accept you if you are.” I clarified, “But I’m not.”

“We’ll see how long this lasts.” He mumbled that part under his breath.

“Look,” I sighed, “There is… uh… a girl that I like at school… and that proves that I can’t be gay because I’m crazy about her… and she… uh… she likes me too.”

Slade raised an eyebrow, smirking, “Oh really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Who is she?”

My eyes widened, “uh… you don’t know her.”

“So? Doesn’t mean you can’t give me a name. So come on, hot stuff. Tell me who the chick you’re ‘crushing’ on is.” He made air quotes over the word ‘crushing’.

“Uh… Sarah.” I lied.

“Sarah…?” He probed for a last name.

“I’m not giving you her last name or you’ll creep on her.” Like you do me. I kept that last part to myself.

“I want to meet her.” He leaned back in his seat, crossing his arms. “If she really does like you, then she won’t have a problem explaining why you were kissing me right before we left for our little date.”

My eyes widened. I glanced around the restaurant to make sure that no one over heard his little statement, “Don’t say that so loudly.”

“Embarrassed?”

“Yes!”

Slade chuckled to himself. “That’s so cute, Danny boy.”

“Stop saying that everything I do is cute!” I hissed, “People will hear!”

Slade laughed harder now, barely getting the words out of his mouth, “Oh, baby, you are hysterical!”

I bit my lip, basking in the feeling from the nickname again.

Slade stood up, walking over to my side of the booth. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me up with him. Slade cupped his hands over my cheeks. My eyes widened as I realized what he was going to do.

Slade pressed his lips hungrily over mine. His hands held my head to his as his lips moved with mine, the taste of coke shared between us. Slade ran his tongue against my bottom lip, tugging gently with his teeth. I gasped slightly, jerking back slightly.

Slade released his grip on me, taking a seat once again.

I remained frozen for a few minutes before I quickly ducked back down in my booth, my face flushing.

“What was that for?” I hissed.

“No one cares if you’re gay.” Slade nodded to the rest of the restaurant. They continued eating as if two males hadn’t just been kissing previously.

“I don’t care, Slade! That was unnecessary and embarrassing for me!”

“I didn’t think it was unnecessary at all.”

“Of course you wouldn’t.”

He shrugged innocently. “Here comes our food.”

~*~

The rest of the dinner was thick with tension. I was upset with Slade for kissing me like that in public, and he was taking everything as a joke. I wasn’t comfortable with the fact the he was taking his horny gay needs out on me.

I was straight.

I ended up eating only half of my burger, taking the other half home. Slade finished his entire thing with enough room for multiple cokes. I lost track at three. I felt bad to have him pay the bill, but I didn’t have another option. I had no money on me.

Slade led the way out to his car. I held my box of a half eaten burger in my hands, staring at the ground as we left.

“Thanks.” I mumbled.

“No problem.” He unlocked the door, climbing in.

I got in my side, leaving the box in the back seat.
“That box is seriously going to get in the way when I fuck your brains out, Danny.” Slade teased, nudging me with his elbow.

“That’s never happening.”

Slade rolled his eyes, pulling out, “Never say never.”

I strayed from the topic, not entirely comfortable with the thought of getting ass-raped in the backseat of his car. That didn’t seem particularly comfy to me. A bed would have been more preferable…

I shook my head, pushing that thought away.

“Are you leaving now?”

He shook his head, “I’m going to stay for a bit longer. It’s only five, Danny. Believe it or not, our date didn’t take too long.”

I glanced at the clock on the dashboard, for proof.

It really was only five o’clock.

“Wow.” I whispered.

“What? Trying to get rid of me quickly?” Slade laughed.

“You caught me.” I muttered, unsure if I was being serious or not.

“No, our date isn’t over just yet.” He whispered, “I’ve got a few more things in store for tonight before I’m done with you.”

“That doesn’t sound good.”

“Oh please, it’ll be so good, you’ll be screaming my name.” He smirked, moving his hand on my thigh. Slade trailed it up dangerously close to my crotch, stopping right before I would have protested. I left it there. “But don’t worry; I’m not doing that just yet. I don’t want to rush anything with innocent little Danny.”

“You’re overconfident.”

“Overconfident about what?”

“You always assume you’re great in bed.”

“Would you like to find out?”

“No!”

He laughed at my reaction, “Trust me. You won’t think I’m so over confident when I’ve got you on your stomach, my dic—”

“Stop!” I shouted, covering my ears with the palms of my hands, “I don’t want to hear your perverted thoughts!”

“Perverted? It’s human nature.”

“No it’s not!”

Slade squeezed my thigh, “We’re home.”

“Finally.”

He grabbed my crotch, giving it a sexual squeeze before getting out of the car, leaving me wide-eyed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscriptions? Yes? No? Maybe?