Status: I Have A Virus. No Updates For A Little. Sorry :\

Keeping His Secret

Chapter 7

Slade turned the light on in my house, the darkness scurrying away. He took a step inside, standing in the middle of the living room. Hands on his hips, Slade turned around to face me, opening his mouth to speak.

“What to do now?”

“I don’t know about you, but I need to get the rest of my burger into the fridge,” I said, pushing past him.

Slade watched as I walked into the kitchen, setting my box of food inside of the fridge. I’d have to eat that by the end of the night so that Mom didn’t find out. Right now, though, I was stuffed. I walked back into the living room to see Slade sitting on the couch.

He had his arm draped over the back of the couch, leaving room for me on his left. I bit my lip, walking over to him.

“Do you know when my mother’s coming back?”

He smirked, “We have plenty of time.”

“Where is she?”

“Out.”

“Out where?”

“Not here.”

I groaned, sitting down next to him, “You’re such a frustrating person, Slade. Has anyone ever told you that?”

He chuckled, “A few people have mentioned it.”

“Those people weren’t lying.”

“Those people also went on to say how amazingly gorgeous I was and how I rocked their worlds in bed. That’s true too.”

“That’s a lie.”

“You don’t think I’m gorgeous?” He teased, whispering in my ear. His lips brushed my earlobe as he spoke.

“I…”

“Is that a yes?”

“No…”

“So you think I’m attractive?”

“I didn’t say..”

“You didn’t say you didn’t think that.”

“But…”

Slade chuckled, “It’s perfectly alright, Danny boy. I think you’re attractive too.”

“But I’m not gay…”

“You sure about that?”

“Positive.”

Slade chuckled, “Stand up.”

“Why?”

“Just do it.”

I stood up hesitantly. Slade grabbed my waist, positioning me in front of him. Slade slipped his fingers into my belt loops, tugging on the waistband of my pants. I looked at him nervously, unsure of what he was trying to do.

With a sharp tug, he pulled me on top of him. I let out a gasp in surprise, bracing my hands on the couch on either side of his face. Slade grabbed the backs of my knees, pulling them forward so that I was straddling him as I sat.

I blushed furiously.

Slade ran his hands down my back, sliding them gently over my ass. He slipped his hands into the back pockets of my jeans, leaving them there.

“Slade…”

“I like the way you say my name.”

“This is uncomfortable for me.”

“Really now?” He didn’t seem convinced.

I moved my hands away from either side of his head, leaving back on his legs. Slade removed his hands from my back pocket, resting them high on my thighs.

“I don’t believe you.”

“I didn’t think you did.”

He chuckled, rubbing his hands up and down my legs slowly, “Do you want to play a game, Danny?”

Déjà vu.

“Yes.”

His eyes flashed with the memory of all those years ago when he asked that. Slade chuckled softly under his breath, rubbing my upper thighs.

“Strip poker?”

“I don’t know how to play poker…”

Slade laughed, “Strip Go Fish?”

Now it was my turn to laugh. I looked away, giggling at the thought of playing a naughty game of Go Fish. When I looked back at Slade, I was surprised to see his face entirely free of any emotion. He was serious about this.

“Were you serious?”

“I am.”

“How do you play strip Go fish?”

“Strip every time you have to say ‘go fish.’” Slade laughed, “Duh.”

I blushed, “I don’t really…”

“You already said yes. You’re playing. Now hop off boy before I take you right here.” Slade teased, but I could sense seriousness in his voice.

I quickly moved off.

“You’re not actually serious about playing that game are you?” I asked hesitantly as he stood up, stretching his back.

“Yep.”

“But….”

“Where are your cards?” He asked, ignoring me. I sighed, walking over to the coffee table, pulling out the draw underneath.

“Which deck?” I motioned to the three decks of cards in side of the hidden draw. Slade smirked, picking a random set.

“Shall we play in your room?” He asked, walking towards the stairs. I shrugged, figuring it didn’t matter what I said. We were going to play in my room whether I said yes or no.

“What if my mother comes home?”

“She won’t.”

“Seriously, where is she?” I was starting to get worried about her well being. Slade held my bedroom door open for me, letting it close shut.

“Out.”

“I know, but where is ‘out’?”

“Not here.”

“Come on!”

Slade chuckled, sitting on my bed by the headboard. “She’s perfectly fine. Don’t be so worried about her.”

“But you won’t tell me where she is! How am I not supposed to worry?”

“Trust me.”

I sighed, giving up.

Slade opened the box, pouring the cards out onto the bed. I took a seat opposite him, crossing my legs. He began to shuffle the cards, his eyes never leaving me. Slade began to deal the cards out, tossing them back and forth between us.

“Ready?” He smirked, placing the rest of the cards in a line between us.

I nodded, even though that was a lie. The thought of undressing while he was around confused me. I felt tingles just thinking about it but it was so wrong.

“Kings?” I asked.

Slade smirked, taking one out of his collection and handing it to me. I placed it next to my other one.

“Jacks?”

I gave him my two jacks.

“Aces?” I asked hesitantly.

Slade shook his head, “Go fish.”

I picked up a card, placing it with the rest of them. I pulled off my sock, dropping it onto the floor by my bed.

Slade chuckled, shaking his head softly. “Innocent.”

I ignored him, “Your turn.”

His eyes scanned his deck before he spoke again, “Fives?”

I handed over my five. “Sixes?”

“Go fish.”

I cussed under my breath, taking another card and removing my other sock. Slade rolled his eyes at me before going.

“Queens?”

“Go fish.” I said, feeling victorious. Slade grabbed an arbitrary card, slipping his jacket off of his shoulders. He rested it next to him. “Kings?”

He handed over the card he had just picked.

I grinned as I accepted it.

“Twos?” He asked.

I groaned, giving him my two. Slade tucked it into the middle of his deck, presumably next to his other two.

“Sevens?”

“Go fish.”

I looked down at what I was wearing, deciding it smarter to leave my pants on as long as I could. I grabbed the bottom of my shirt, lifting up. Slade’s eyebrow rose as I pulled it over my head, tossing it onto the ground next to my socks.

He wolf-whistled.

I flipped him off, “Asshole.”

He laughed, “Jacks?”

“Nope. Go fish.”

Slade pulled his own shirt over his head so that we sat identical to each other, save for his socks. Slade threw his shirt at my head, causing me to jump in surprise. He laughed as I pulled it away, leaning back against the head board. His hands were behind his head.

“You’re a jerk.”

He laughed.

“Kings?” I asked hopefully. Slade groaned dramatically, once again handing over the card he had just picked up.

I grinned successfully, accepting it.

“Twos?”

“Go fish.”

He slipped his belt off.

“Alright, Danny boy,” Slade smirked, “Got any Kings?”

I sighed angrily. Of course I had kings. I had three. Reluctantly, I handed over my three kings to a grinning Slade. “I can’t believe you’d make a move so low.”

Slade shrugged, “What can I say? It was entirely called for. You kept stealing every King I got.” He placed the pile of four on the bed next to him.

“Queens?” I asked glancing at my pile.

“Go fish.”

I went fish, and hesitated, looking down at myself. I glanced back at Slade to see him sitting there with waiting eyes.

I searched for anything else I could take off before my jeans went.

Watch.

I pulled my watch off my wrist, setting it on my nightstand.

“Sneaky bastard.” Slade chuckled.

I laughed nervously, realizing I was down to two items of clothes left on me before I was completely naked.

Would Slade let it get that far?

Yes.

I swallowed the lump in my through of nervousness.

Slade looked down at his deck, thinking before he spoke again, “Do you have any… hmm… fours?”

I gave my only four. “Any Eights?”

“Go fish.” Slade was holding back the laughter now. Both of us knew I had almost nothing left to take off.

Nervously, I fiddled with the button on my jeans, trying to get it off with my shaky hands. Slade chuckled, leaning over our game, his fingers touching mine. His fingers slipped just barely underneath my waist band, forming a hook. He pulled roughly, causing me to slide closer into him, ruining the game.

Slade crawled over top of me, his fingers never leaving my pants. Slowly, steadily, he undid my button.

“Thank you.” I whispered, waiting for him to get off.

He didn’t.

Slade’s fingers clasped the zipper on my jeans, pulling down slowly. His eyes didn’t leave mine the entire time.

My heartbeat picked up, my breathing coming panted.

He straddled my waist, resting his arms on either side of my head. I was flat against my bed now, staring up at him. Slade’s breathing was calm and collect. Our chests brushed from the close contact.

I licked my lips nervously.

His eyes flickered down before back to mine, a smirk crossing his lips, “You look insanely attractive doing that.”

I blushed, “I…”

Slade leaned in so that our lips just brushed each other, “Can I kiss you?”

I closed my eyes, shaking my head.

“What did you say?”

“Yes…”

He pressed his lips softly against my own, holding them there for a brief moment.

I was the one to deepen it.

I couldn’t describe in that moment what I felt. It was surreal. It was foreign. It was absolutely amazing. Slade’s lips moved with mine as we kissed, the heat from our bodies mixing together. I nipped at his bottom lip playfully.

He moaned softly, licking my bottom lip. I gasped, opening my mouth and letting him in. His tongue tangoed with mine. It felt like Slade’s lips were a magnetic, I felt like I was being pulled to him. He was addicting. He tasted of American burger, but that added all the more to the effect.

I moved my hands to his hair, not breaking the kiss. My fingers slid between his strands, gripping tightly. Slade gasped slightly as I nipped at his tongue. He chuckled into the kiss.

Slade pulled back, pressing feathery kisses down my neck. I grunted as he bit the side of my neck roughly. His lips pulled gently on my sensitive spot, causing further noises to come from my mouth. My grip tightened on his hair.

Slade’s hands moved down the sides of my torso, stopping at my hips. He continued to kiss up my neck, moving along my jaw as his hands grabbed my hips, pulling me against him. Slade’s body moved back and forth against my frozen one, in a rhythmic motion.

I felt his crotch pressing against my own roughly as he moved, causing me to roll my eyes back, groaning. It felt amazing.

“You like that?” He asked, his voice husky.

I was panting, “Oh God, Yes.”

He chuckled, kissing the corner of my mouth, “I can make you feel so much better than that, baby.”

I couldn’t respond.

His rhythmic motion increased speed. My heartbeat speed up past the point of acceptable. Slade rocked his lower half against mine. I found myself moving with him, grinding against him. Slade’s hands guided my hips the right way at first.

Soon, I found myself controlling it.

He picked up speed again, going faster, faster.

I was breathing heavily right now. It felt so good.

“Oh my…Oh good…. Ahhh…” I breathed as I felt his hard on rub against mine repeatedly. Slade was panting now too, his moans matching my own.

A sudden eruption of pleasure shot through my veins. “Slade.”

I felt higher than high. I felt on top of the world. I felt so good. It was indescribable. I tilted my head back, enjoying the pure bliss as my body rocked with Slade’s on the bed.

Slade slowed down our pace, bringing the pleasure to an end. He pressed his lips gently against mine, before rolling off of me.

“What….what was that?” I asked.

He only chuckled, sliding off the edge of the bed. I glanced down at my crotch to see my little friend poking up through my unfastened jeans.
♠ ♠ ♠
How'd I do?