Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 4

I never did tell Aubrey what happened because I wasn’t too sure myself. Why would he just kiss me like that? After about an hour of debate I convinced myself, that I imagined it. After saying goodbye to Aubrey the next morning, I figured I would just hang in my room for the rest of the day, trying to tame my wild imagination.

“Hey beautiful.” I heard that silky voice as I laid my hand on the bedroom door knob. I turned around to see Jonathan.

“H-hi.” I stuttered. “I was hoping you could give me a tour of the whole castle.” He smiled. I had to keep telling myself last night never happened before I answered.

“Sure.” I started pointing and naming off rooms. “Well I’m sure you’ve seen my dad’s office, this is my parent’s room, my sister’s room, my brother’s room, my room…” I blushed, but continued. “Our library, one of my favorite rooms, the terrace and our home theater. “ I head moving to the top of the stairs, he followed closer behind.

“Our two story foyer, our dining room, our kitchen, the maids and butler’s wing, our family room, the pub room, the breakfast room. That way is the laundry room and the garage for the town cars. But here’s my favorite place to be.” I opened the double doors to reveal the garden. My mom’s garden filled with every kind of lily, cherry blossoms, freesia, gardenias, red roses, Impatiens, jasmine, orchards, peach blossoms and many more.

“I love it out here, it’s intoxicating. You can see our beach house from here; it’s great for watching sunsets.” I inhaled and sat down on my favorite water fountain. “It is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you.” He smiled. Ok I did not just imagine that, did I?

“Okay I’ve been wondering am I wrong or are you flirting with me?” I asked him. “Wow I thought my kiss was obvious.” he said.

“No it was amazing…”I paused shocked that came out. “…I-I was j-just wondering why m-me?” I said.

“Well I could say because I wanted to be king and create the super race because no matter what I said, that’s probably what you’d think and I don’t blame you.” He smiled. I crossed my arms in anger, I wasn’t going to let him use me no matter how incredibly sexy he was.

“But the truth is from the moment I saw you I wanted to kiss you, I want nothing more than to protect you and love you for who you are and not what you can get me.” He wrapped his arms around me and I looked at him dumbfounded.

“Can I kiss you now?” I asked him, he laughed and kissed me. I pressed my body against his as his kissed and nibbled on my neck. I bit my lip holding back my moan, as his fangs slide up my neck with every kiss.

“Lyric.” Her father called and we pulled away. “There you are.” My father smiled at me.

“I was just giving him Jonathan a tour, daddy.” I said. “That’s wonderful, dinner ready.” He announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz Comment/Subscribe
I know short but like I said, I end at weird moments
Mad love to my reader and subscribers, love the support and shout me out if there's anything you every want me to read or advertise
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox