Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 5

It’s been a few days since I’ve gotten to kiss Jonathan. My dad has kept him so busy organizing his army. With the week almost over I managed to slip Jonathan a note to meet me in the theater, which he did. I smiled as he joined me in the front.

“I’ve missed you all week.” I said to him. “I’m sorry. As beautiful as you are, you deserve all my attention but I do work for your father.” He grabbed my hand.

“Well we have to make up for lost time.” I smiled and he leaned down to kiss me. Soon I found his tongue entering my mouth, and I became incredibly horny. Our tongues fought for dominance as he put me in his lap and caressed my thighs. He turned his attention and his lips to cleavage, which showed very obviously in the shirt and push up bra I wore just for him.

Buzz buzz

I felt my phone vibrate and pulled away from him to look at the caller id while he nibbled on my chest.

“Alex?” I asked stunned. “Hi, is this a bad time?” he asked. “Uh.” I stammered and Jonathan looked at me then pulled away.

“I should go.” Jonathan whispered and pushed me off him. “Wait, but…” I said as I watched him leave.

“What?” I put the phone back to my ear irritated. “I just thought we could go out to dinner.” He suggested.

“How about the movies?” It’s dark, we don’t have to talk too much, it’s perfect. “Ok, there’s that new romance movie out.” He suggested.

“Sounds great.” I sighed. “See you Friday.” I hung up the phone with him and rolled my eyes.

Jonathan avoided me for the next few days; I guess he was really hurt. I didn’t see him again until I was about to go on my date.

“Leo, come and see your daughter.” My mother called from my room, after her and my sister spent the day treating me as a big Barbie doll. My dad, Jackson, and to my surprise, Jonathan did too. He looked at me in shock, in my tight jeans, black off the shoulder shirt and wedged sandals.

“Aren’t you going to be cold in that?” my father asked worried. “She has a jacket daddy.” My sister defended me.

“What about those shoes, they don’t look safe.” My dad worried. “They’re safer than heels.” I argued.

“I guess that’s okay. Now your driver will take to go get Alexander, and take you to the movies.” My dad said.

“Do I really need a driver?” I whined. “Yes we discussed this Lyric. No driver on going.” My dad said.

“Can I pick my driver?” I asked. “If you want too.” My dad agreed. “I want Jonathan. “ I said.

“He’s not a driver, Lyric.” My dad said. “But he does work for you, he can guard me, he looks the least suspious while with me.” I complained. He sighed and turned to Jonathan.

“Would you mind taking them, if you say no I completely understand?” my father asked. “Well I…” he looked at my pleading face, while I mouthed please.

“No problem your highness.” He quickly left the room. This is going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz Comment/Subcribe
Yeah another short one but I'm posting three
Mad love to my readers and Subscribers
xoxoxoxoxoxox