Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 6

After my mother and sister gushed and my dad worried, we were finally heading to Alex’s house, which meant alone time with Jonathan.

“Jonathan, why have you been avoiding me?” I asked him, he just ignored me. “Please talk to me.” I begged, he continued his silence.

“As the princess, I demand you speak to me.” I hated to say that but I needed to at least hear his voice.

“You are not allowed to pull rank on me. I work for your father, not you.” He said angrily. “Well it’s nice to know how you feel about me.” I said, trying to hold back my shaking voice. He looked at me through the rear view mirror with mixed emotions. Before he could speak the door opened revealing Alex, I hadn’t even realized we stopped.

“You look amazing.” He kissed my cheek, and I looked up at Jonathan he quickly looked away. Fine, if he was going to treat me like that, I’d treat him like that, and I had Alex as my advantage. When we arrived at the movies I wrapped my arms around Alex and avoided I eye contact with Jonathan. We sat down in our seats and Jonathan sat a few rows in front of us. I laid my head down and Alex’s shoulder and grabbed his hand and wrapped it around my shoulder.

“This is fun, we should have done this sooner.” I whispered to Alex knowing Jonathan could hear. Half way through the movies I noticed two big breasted women sitting on side of Jonathan, one blonde, one red head. They appeared to be flirting and he appeared to be enjoying it, silicone injected bitches. I tried to ignore it but I kept looking down to see him. We drove home after the movie in silence. When arriving at Alex’s house, I decided to walk him to his door. I wanted to explain my actions.

“Listen Alex, I want to explain tonight.” I started. “You have feelings for Jonathan, don’t you?” he asked. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

“You I could kind of tell when you kept glaring at him during the movie.” He smiled. “I’m sorry.” I apologized.

“It’s fine. I like you Lyric, but as a friend. I think I asked you out because everyone wanted me too. I like your friend Raven.” He smiled.

“I think I have an idea of how I can get you two together but you have to be patience.” I smiled. “You can’t tell my dad about my feelings towards Jonathan, please.” I begged. He leaned in a laid a small kiss on my lips.

“I have always wanted to do that. And it was worth the wait.” I smiled. “Your secrets safe with me. Good night.” He said.

“Goodnight.” I said as he stepped inside the house, and I turned around to see Jonathan staring directly at me. One problem down, one more to go. I took a deep breath and walked up to him.

“We need to talk.” I said as he opened the door for me. “Get in.” he said in a serious tone.

“Not until we talk.” I stood my ground. “Get in.” he repeated. “You’ll have to throw me in.” I threatened and he did. He picked me up in his arm and tossed me on the back seat. I was turned on at his strength but pissed at his disrespect. When we finally came to a stop in front of a house in a calm and peaceful neighborhood, Jonathan then got out of the car. I know he isn’t leaving me in this car while he goes off a visit one of those bitches. He opened the door and pulled me out and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“What are you doing?” I argued. He kissed me, again I was under his spell as his tongue snaked it way into my mouth. He pulled away and just looked into my eyes, tears spilled from my eyes.

“I’m sorry. For making you feel unimportant and flirting with those girls, everything.” He wiped the tears from my cheeks.

“Why?” I asked. “I got jealous, seeing you with Alex, looking incredible tonight, I acted like a teenager.” He smiled.

“How old are you?” I asked him. “Over 500 years old but with my human dealings I’m 40.” He smiled.

“You don’t mind that I’m 16?” I asked but he just kissed me. I guess not. “Where are we?” I asked when he finally let me breathe.

“This is the other reason I haven’t had time to see you. This is my new house, I’m out of your house by tomorrow.” He said.

“But I thought we had more time, how am I supposed to see you?” I asked. “I’ll still see you when I come and speak with your father, and you can come over anytime you want.” He tried to cheer me up.

“Yeah right, I’m supposed to sneak out of the castle?” I asked him. “You’re right, but I promise we’ll see each other.” He said.

“When?” I pouted. “How about you be my date to the masquerade ball?” he asked me.

“Our family’s annual masquerade ball, I tried to forget about that.” I sighed. “Why?” he asked surprised.

“I’m dressed up like china doll, so every knows who I am. I feel like a freak show. We can’t be seen together my father would kill us.” I argued.

“Well I had to move out or your father would have gotten suspicious.” He said. I laid my head on his chest, listening to the sound of his breathing.

“Wait I got it.” I smiled. “What?” he asked. “It’s perfect.” I said. “What? Tell me.” He asked.

“I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before.” I realized. “Lyric, tell me.” He shook me a bit.

“It’s a surprise for you but we will be together at that ball.” I said assured. “Do you trust me?” I asked him. He looked deeply into my eyes, and then smiled.

“Yes.” I kissed him. “It’s time for you to take my home. I'm sure my father is staring at the clock.” I laughed; he smiled, kissed my forehead and opened the door for me.

Once home Jonathan walked me inside where my father was in his office waiting with my mother.

“How was your date dear?” my mother asked. “Good.” I replied. “Great because you know Alexander is your date to the ball.”

“Yeah I know.” I fought the urge to grimace. “Why are you up?” I asked them.

“Your father was worried.” My mother smiled and I looked at Jonathan and smiled. I told him so.

“I was not; I had some papers to take care of.” My father said. “Of course dear.” My mother kissed my father’s cheek.

“Goodnight.” My mother kissed my forehead, and walked away. “Jonathan I’m sorry that you had to give up your night.” My father apologized.

“It’s fine.” Jonathan said. “Do you need help getting the last few things of your things together?” my father asked.

“No your majesty, I’ll be fine and again I appreciate you letting me stay here with your family.” Jonathan said.

“It was no problem.” My father said. “Well I’m going to bed. Goodnight.” I said. “Goodnight
sweetheart.” My father said.

“Good night princess.” That was the first time I didn’t cringe at that title, I actually kind of like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz Comment/Subscribe
I hate it when skipped detail, I feel like I did that, so this chapter probably sucked to all of you but I love my readers and subscribers always ; ))
Mad love
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo