Status: Feel free to comment

Blood Secrets

Chapter 7

The next morning the family was eating breakfast together, but I was saddened because there was no one next to me.

“Did Jonathan already leave dear?” my mother asked. “Yes, early this morning, but as he works for me he’ll be stopping by on occasion.” The last bit of information made me smile.

“That was quick I was excepting him to stay today and tomorrow for the ball.” My mother said. “I know but he said he met a special girl and wanted to hurry and get himself a place of his own.” My father replied. He did this for me?

“Who’s the girl?” my mother asked. “He didn’t say. He did say he thinks he might love her.” My father smiled.

“He does?” I asked excited and my family looked at me odd. I sat down slowly. “Girls you need to be fitted for your gowns today.” Mother reminded me and my sister.

“Is it ok if Raven and Aubrey come to my fitting, I promised them we’d hang today?” I asked. “Sure.” My mother agreed. Joe the butler came into the room.

“Prince Jupiter.” Joe announced and my smiling uncle stepped in. “Dear brother.” My father hugged his brother.

“Couldn’t miss our family’s annual ball. And how is the lovely Queen doing?” he smiled at my mother.

“We’ve missed you.” My mother hugged. “You know you could have married me and had all this.” He pointed to himself.

“Instead you have all that.” He pointed to my father, my mother giggled. “Must you always hit on my wife?” My father said.

“Of course, she gives birth to inhumanly beautiful children who lucky look nothing like their father.” My uncle smiled and we laughed.

“How’s my nephew?” he asked Jackson. “Great uncle Jupiter.” Jackson smiled. “Maybe later we could hit the town after the ball?” uncle Jupiter.

“Jupiter.” My father complained. “What Leo, he’s grown.” Jupiter complained.

“What about one of my favorite nieces.” He hugged Scarlet. “What you bring me?” she asked.

“Scarlet.” My mother frowned. “How this?” he handed her a shell, she stared at it until he rolled her eyes and opened it revealing a pink pearl necklace.

“Thank you.” She hugged him and ran upstairs. “And how’s my other favorite niece?” Uncle Jupiter walked over and kissed my forehead.

“I’m happy my favorite uncle is here.” I smiled. “See that’s the best response yet.” He said. “Let Joe take your things upstairs and you get settled in before I hurt you.” My dad threaten

“I feel the brotherly love.” My uncle laughed, and we finished our breakfast.

Later the girls came over during my fitting, and as they awed I rolled my eyes. My dress was a red strapless gown with a rhinestone encrusted bodice and skirt. I hated being dressed like a Disney princess.

“I love that dress.” Aubrey said. “Yeah you really look like the ‘p’ word.” Raven hinted.

“That’s why I hate it.” I smiled. “All done, Princess.” The seamstress said. “Thank you, Ella.” She bowed and left the room.

“Okay now why did you call us here?” Raven asked. “Cut me loose from this dress.” I said. They unzipped my dress and handed me my robe.

“I can breathe.” I said. “Well since I can’t be seen with Jonathan at the ball because of this damn dress, I want Raven to replace me.” They both stared at me.

“What?” she said. “Your black hair is closest to my dark brown hair, our skin tones are maybe two shades off, beside keep my mask on all night and you’ll be fine.” I said. They still looked at me like I was crazy.

“Look, my parents and my uncle will be too busy greeting guest, my sister too busy with Evan and my brother too busy with whoever he’s bringing. You’ll wear contacts, and perfume to confuse the scent.” I argued but they still continued to stare at me silently.

“We’ll switch right before the party, Aubrey will help. We can pull this off.” I said. “You sure?” Raven questioned.

“Come on, with the three of us, you being a vampire, me being a half vampire and you being a human who plays nearly every sport known to man, I know we can pull this switch off.” They finally smiled.

“By the way Raven, you’ll walk out with Alex, who by the way really likes you.” I smiled.

“Really?” she smiled. “Yes, now did you guys do what I asked?” I asked them, they nodded and went to their bags.

“So these are the dress choices for what you wear after you switch.” Aubrey said. “Yes so what you got for me?” I asked. Raven pulled out a long backless champagne and blue dress with beading under the breast and on the waist.

“Beautiful.” I noted. Aubrey pulled out a long black halter with a sweet heart beaded bust and a slit up the side. “That’s my dress. It’s perfect for tonight.” I smiled.

“You really like him don’t you?” Raven asked. “He told my dad he might love me.” I said shyly.

“What?” they both shouted. “Shhh, calm down. He told my dad he meet someone special and he might love them.” I explained.

“Oh well then we’re happy to help out true love.” Aubrey smiles. “Do you love him? You’ve know him week?” Raven said.

“It was love at first sight.” I said holding the black dress in front of me. “I want to be beautiful for him. Scratch that I want to be sexy. I want to be a woman for him.” I looked at my reflection.

“Are you using this dress, to seduce him, Miss Lyric?” Raven eyed me. I winked at her and we all fall out laughing.

“You guys need to go and get ready for tonight, because tonight I’m am no longer a princess.” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/259797596/2010_South_America_Style_princess_dress/showimage.html (her dress)

http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/01/52/6/1239/12394921/00/champagne-dress-2.jpg (Aubrey choice)

http://www.promdresspicture.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/long-black-dress7.jpg (Raven's choice)

Thank you to all my readers and subcribers
Mad love
xoxoxoxo