Sequel: Fool With Dreams
Status: Completed :)

Bittersweet Sundown

Come On, Pussycat

The pool area was in total darkness. There was only slight gleam from the streetlamps in a distance and a full moon shining in the sky. The fence around the pool was locked.

“Come on, climb over,” Brian said, lifting her up without a warning. Having no other choice, she climbed on top of the fence, not jumping down to the other side yet.

“Brian, I have a feeling we shouldn’t be here,” she whispered, watching as Brian jumped up and climbed over.

“Come on, pussycat,” he laughed, helping her down to the other side. “That’s the fun part of being here.”

Without wasting any time, he stripped down and slid himself into the pool, not making much noise. He disappeared under the water. When he wasn’t still up half a minute later, Ash got scared. She didn’t know what to do. Ten horribly long seconds later his head popped up at last.

“Don’t you ever do that again,” she muttered angrily, taking a deep breath to calm herself down.

“What?” Brian asked, confused.

“Don’t go under water for so long. I can’t come and save you if something happens,” she sat down on a lounging chair.

“Sorry. I didn’t want to scare you,” he apologized, swimming back to the pools edge. He didn’t come out yet. “You should come in too,” he said, resting his arms at the edge.

Ash looked at him in disbelief. She couldn't even find anything to say to this.

“Do you want to learn how to swim?” Brian asked, not giving up yet.

“I guess so,” Ash thought. She wasn’t so sure about wanting to learn to swim, but she knew it was a lot safer for her if she’d knew how to swim.

“Well then, get in here. You have to get comfortable in the water first. I won’t let you go under, I promise,” Brian coaxed her.

“I don’t have my bikinis on,” she tried to find an excuse.

“But you do have your underwear on, don’t you?” he smirked, not letting her get away so easily.

“Yes but...”

“Look, I don’t care what you have on. And it’s dark, no one else is going to see you. So get out of your clothes and get in here. Don’t make me come after you,” Brian broke her off, giving her a stern look.

Gathering her courage, she pulled off her black and white shirt she had on, then took off her sneakers. She felt even a bit excited, wiggling out of her jeans. And she was glad she was wearing a matching pair of underwear today.

“Come on,” Brian called again, seeing her hesitating.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” Ash muttered while sitting down at the pools edge.

Brian put his arms to her her waist and pulled her in. She suppressed a scream and grabbed him around the neck, making him laugh with it. He moved them away from the edge. Ash could feel the panic, raising its head inside of her.

“Turn around,” Brian said to her, stopping in the middle of the pool.

“Hell no, I’m not letting go of you,” Ash shook her head.

“Will you just trust me,” he pleaded, looking into her eyes. After a while, she nodded, closing her eyes for a moment. With Brian’s help, she turned around, instantly feeling much more insecure.

“Now, relax and float,” Brian instructed, supporting her from the back.

“Easy for you to say. You go and relax in a situation that scares the crap out of you,” Ash grumbled, trying so hard to get over her fear. Brian slipped his arms under hers and around her chest.

“Lean in on me and at least try to relax. Being tense is not helping at all,” he said while moving his own body to a half float position, pushing against Ash’s back a bit.

After a while, the more Ash relaxed the closer their bodies rose to the surface. She was practically leaning on Brian, feeling his body under hers. She tried her hardest not to think about Brian’s arms going right under her breasts. Or his crotch right against her butt. Actually she could feel a slight bump against her butt.

“Bri? Are you hard?” she blurted out before she was able to stop herself.

“Come on, give me a break, I’m a man and you’re beautiful. I can’t control it,” Brian muttered, shifting a bit. It only made her feel his arousal even better.

“Um, this is awkward,” Ash felt her cheeks go hot.

“Just ignore it. Nothing will happen as long as you don’t want it, I promise,” he said. He was trying to get himself to calm down by thinking about ugly fat old ladies. It didn’t help much but he kept on trying. And Ash kept on trying to ignore what was happening under her.

There was just enough light for Ash to make out faint lines of a red monster on Brian’s arm. Slowly, she lifted her arm and glided her fingers along the outer line. She liked his tattoos. She herself had one on her side but she remembered how much it had hurt and she wasn’t sure she’d ever get another one, she didn’t want to go through that hell again. Lost in her memories, she kept sliding her fingers across his skin.

“Why an angel?” Brian asked suddenly, frightening her a little.

“What?”

“You have an angel tattoo. Why not some flowers or hearts or something?” Brian kept inquiring, pulling her slightly closer.

“It’s for Kyle. It’s actually a cartooned version of him,” she said quietly, feeling sad all of a sudden.

“It’s beautiful,” he admitted, regretting that he brought it up. He didn’t want to make her think about her brother again. She didn’t say anything to this and they stayed quiet after that.

“You ready to go out. I’m falling asleep soon,” Brian asked some time later, not moving yet. He tried to remember that any sudden moves could make Ash panic.

“Yeah. I think I’ve been brave enough for a one day,” she smiled, waiting for him to make a first move.

“Yes, you have, my little brave bunny lover,” he laughed, remembering a nickname he once had used on her. He slowly floated them closer to the pools edge.

“Oh, god, don’t even go there,” Ash felt how her cheeks turned hot. She was sure she had a sunstroke that day. She couldn’t believe how she had said something like that to him.

On the edge he lifted her up and she carefully climbed to the safe ground, getting dressed as quickly as she could. It wasn’t an easy task, pulling tight jeans over wet skin. In the end, Brian had to come and help her, by lifting her up while holding on to the waistband of her jeans and literally shaking her in to them.

“Okay, I’m in. Thanks,” she laughed when she felt that her jeans were almost on. “You probably have to help me out of them too.”

“Sure, if I can find some scissors somewhere,” Brian joked, watching as she put her sneakers on.

All her clothes on, she walked to the fence and jumped up, leaning her stomach at the top, then quickly climbed over and jumped down on the other side. The fence wasn’t high and she didn’t want to ask Brian’s help when she could do it herself. Brian followed her and they walked back to their room.

Once in their room, Ash went straight to the bathroom. She wanted to wash the chlorine from the pool water off her skin. After some struggling, she managed to squirm out of her jeans again. She took a quick shower and washed her teeth. When she walked back the bedroom, Brian took his turn.

Ash was already under the covers when Brian came back from bathroom. She was dangerously close to the edge of the bed. Brian replaced his towel with a pair of boxers and climbed to the bed also. He pulled Ash a bit closer to him, laughing.

“I won’t bite,” he said, letting go of her and getting into a comfier position. It didn’t take much time for them to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It seems that they are getting closer to each other. But will it last? What do you girls think? :)

Baby.Blue.Eyes, I totally agree with you, a miniature Zacky would be a perfect little devil :p

And now this story has over a hundred subscribers. Yippee! *.*