Sequel: Fool With Dreams
Status: Completed :)

Bittersweet Sundown

Goodbye, Brown Eyes. Goodbye My Love

Ash suddenly felt someones elbow against her ribs. She opened her eyes and realised she was back at the concert where she met Jimmy. She looked at the stage, seeing him behind his drum set, sweat running down his face and chest. He had a satisfied smile on his lips and a happy glint in his eyes. She felt happy for him, knowing now that all she did was worth it.

Brian was looking down at the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. But he felt confused, he was sure he’d never met this girl before but he had a stranger feeling like he knew her. He kept his eyes on her face, seeing some tears glistening down her soft cheeks. She was looking at Jimmy. And even tho she smiled, her eyes were sad.

Ash finally ripped her eyes away from Jimmy. She looked at Matt, and then turned her eyes to Zack and Johnny, quietly saying goodbye to them. She left Brian for last, gathering her strenght for a moment. When she finally turned to look at him, she found deep brown eyes staring back at her. Emotions she saw in them almost broke her heart. She couldn’t stand there any longer.

“Goodbye my love,” she whispered, giving him one last look.

Brian saw that mystery girl smile at him. Now she looked even sadder than looking at Jimmy. He suddenly had that unexplainable need to make her happy, to chase away all those traces of sadness. But he just couldn’t walk away and leave his band mates in trouble. Matt would kill him if he’d do that for a girl he’d never even met before. Frowning, he turned to look at Jimmy, wondering if he knew her. Jimmy was concentrating on his drums, not looking around much. He looked back to the spot that girl had been but she was gone now. He couldn’t find her anywhere.

ᘓ ᘓ ᘓ ᘓ ᘓ

“Ash, here you are. Oh, thank god, I was afraid I’d lost you. When did you left?” Dani grabbed her in a tight hug.

“Somewhere in the middle of that zombie song,” Ash leaned back against Dani’s car. She gave her everything to look normal when all she wanted to do was cry. She couldn’t tell them why she was so out of it.

“Zombie song?” Pamela asked, crossing her arms to her chest.

“You know that one with the cartooned video where they kill each other and so on,” Ash muttered, not remembering the name of the song.

“A Little Piece Of Heaven. Yeah it was about that time when I noticed you were gone,” Dani kept her analyzing gaze on her friends face. “Are you okay honey?”

“I think so. It just was a bit hard for me,” Ash decided to play her phobia as an excuse for now.

They drove back to Dani’s home and Ash went upstairs, to pack her things. She had decided to go back to Jamestown, to end things with Sean and to get her stuff. She wasn’t gonna wait til he breaks up with her.

She still didn’t know what to do with her life now. But one thing was sure, she was gonna move away from Jamestown. She was going back home, to Pennsylvania. She had to find a new meaning for her life again. And she knew Bam would help her to get back on her feet again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone for the comments and good wishes. They really make me feel a bit better :)

To mistery gurl, she's not a ghost. It was more like out of body experience for her. It was hr spirit that went back in time.

I know it's a short chapter but the sequel is up and the first chapter posted. The link should be on the upper corner, but just in case, Fool With Dreams. I will add a layout once I have time to make a good one ;)

Title Credit: Avril Lavigne - Goodbye