Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 010

2 months later

I was up early due to morning sickness and Wayne got up soon after because he got a call.
He came in the kitchen smiling.
"Hey wifey" he smiled smiling his sexy devious smiles and wrapping his arms round my waist.
"Ok what did you do now?" I laughed.
"Nothing but I got some good news" he said.
"What is it?"
"We goin' to Europe" he replied.
I nearly choked on my pancake.
"Europe? When and why?" I asked.
"Tomorrow because we're going on an I am music tour in it. We not just going to Europe but all around America too"
"How long will we be there for?"
"About 4 months" Wayne mumbled.

"4 months?! I suppose it's not that bad. I'll be 7 months pregnant when we come back. Ok I'll go wit you but remember today at 12 o clock we're going go get the scan"
"Yeh I remember babe don't worry" He kissed me on the head and left the house because he had to go to a meeting regarding the tour.
I decided to go to the recording studio because nicki said she and shanell were gonna be there and
"I bet you're bored in that house all day" she said so I went because she was right, I was a bit bored looking at pregnancy magazines and stuff.
I stole waynes bugatti again and drove there, it was 10.30 am.

I walked into the studio and nicki sprung up out of her seat
"Hey dawl! How are you? You're looking flawless as always!" Nicki said while hugging me. "This is shanell, shanell this is Tia waynes girlfriend"
"Hi nice to meet you" shanell said giving me a hug.
"So how are you dawl?" Nicki asked me.
"I'm good, how are you?" I thought about telling her I was pregnant but I stopped.

"Oh I'm great, shanell and I are recording a song today but we have it done so we called you to hang out with us" she replied.

"So hows you and Wayne" shanell asked.

"We're great, 3 months together on Saturday" I smiled

"Well that boy is completely in love he can't stop talking bout you. It's nice seeing him with a smile on his face. Before he went to prison he was a bit depressed saying things like
Everythings just gone downhill and Keeping a happy attitude just ain't working. He was smoking a lot. I just told him to stop that crazy talk and that he'd be fine and when he met you it gave him a new reason to be proud of his life and why he lives everyday. He adores you Tia" shanell said.

We talked for a long time about Wayne until I told them I had to go, that I had to go to an appointment.
"An appointment? You ok girl?" Nicki asked.
I reassured her it was just a check up so I left to go home and meet Wayne.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little note that I finished writing Hey Mr. Carter months ago and I am well into writing Mrs.Officer.
Only 10 more chapters to go until Hey Mr. Carter is finished :)
Once again don't be a silent reader, I love comments!

-Maia