Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 009

When we got home we went into the living room where Wayne sat me down on the couch, kneeled in front of me and took my hands.
"Babe why are you crying? You didn't need to run" he said in a soft voice.
"I didn't want you to know. Because I knew as soon as I did that you would dump me as soon as you did with the rest of baby mamas. I was just number 5 to the streak. Nothing but a number. I love you Wayne and I thought we were different" I said while sobbing
"Tia Jones I haven't heard such shit like that in my life. babe you are different for fuck sake how many times do I have to say that. I love you and I'll love you till the day I die. I'll love you in after life. You're not like the others because I have never felt the way I do with you with the other baby mamas. Tia Jones get this through your head I … love … you. And I love the baby we're having together. I won't dump you! I'm so happy that we're having a baby together. I love you" he said kissing me gently on the lips.
"Really?" I asked.
"Really" he replied.

2 DAYS LATER

we went to the doctors the next day and the doctor said I was approximately 4 weeks pregnant. He told me the basics of being pregnant. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs and blah blah blah. He told me that at about 12 weeks on wards I could find out the sex of the baby.
With some leaflets and information Wayne and I headed home.
When we were in the car and driving I asked Wayne something that had been bugging me since the time I found out I was pregnant.
"Babe?"
"Ya?"
"Your baby mamas,your last 3 why did you dump them after getting them pregnant?"
"Before I went to prison I felt like I could fuck any chick I want and leave em' cuz I really was a bad motherfucker. Ask Lauren or nivea they know what I was like. All I wanted was pussy and when they told me they were pregnant I just dumped them straight away because I didn't really give a fuck. Now I feel horrible for that and if I didn't go to the delivery room with them I don't think I could live with myself. They all told me I could see the kids any time I want and i see them all about once a month but with Reginae she can see me when she wants. Now I'm a better person and I want to be a part of my kids' lives. Now with number 5 coming along I'm glad I'll be always with it" he said.

Later that night lil twist came over and him and Wayne did a ustream show. I didn't really want to be on camera so I stayed in the bedroom for a while sleeping. When I went back downstairs into the living room Wayne said
"Hey wifey, the viewers wanna ask you some questions c'mere"
"Ok" I replied and walked over to the laptop.
"Ok guys type yo questions now people and on 3 I'm gonna pause it so my wifey can answer your questions 3, 2,1"
Wayne paused the chat and I answered some questions
"Are you Lauren London?"
"No my name is Tia"
"How long have you and Wayne been dating?"
"About a month"
"So when are you two getting married?"
I laughed and looked at Wayne who was smiling too.
"Na we ain't" I said smiling
"Yeh we are" he smiled then kissed me and the ustream chat went aww.