Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 013

Waynes POV

When I woke up cortez was by my bed along with baby.
"W-what happened" I asked
"Yo stupid ass took 5 bottles of syrup. You were wacked out of your mind and some of us were thinkin you were gonna die. Look. You're hooked up to ivs and everything. You had to get your stomach pumped" Cortez said.
"What happened between you and Tia. The last words you said to me was that you broke up"

"Ya we did, I fucked a dancer and she walked in and saw us. I fucked up, she was the best thing ive ever had in my life. Now she's gone. Like i said my life is over" I replied.

"You're life isn't over. it's just a girl" Cortez said.

"Just a girl? Just a girl? Man Tia is more than just a girl, she's … she's the love of my life... And now she's gone Shes just-"
I was interrupted by a doctor coming in to my room.
"Hello dwayne I am doctor Ruston. I understand you have gotten your stomach pumped. I just wanted to notify you that you will be discharged this afternoon"
He then left the room and baby looked at me
"Wayne. I don't want you doing that again ever. You fucking scared me. You're gonna go home today forget about Tia and were gonna throw you a party ok?"
I said nothing.
"Ok?"
"Ok" I said not looking at him.
I can never forget Tia. No matter what anyone says.

TIAS POV

LIL WAYNE HOSPITALISED.
the 28 year old rapper was rushed to hospital last night with a suspected suicide attempt. Sources say he had taken over 7 bottles of codeine cough syrup.

It was all over the news, newspapers, magazines all because of me. If we hadn't have broke up this wouldn't have happened. We needed to break up, he cheated on me.
Now it's just me and Haylie, 2 months to go and she'd be here and I'd be added to the list of waynes everlasting baby mamas. I wasn't going to visit him in hospital I just couldnt suddenly care about him after he cheated.
I was now in a hotel called the gilsey. I had brought everything. All Hailies stuff. Mine.
I lay on the bed thinking whether I should take him back. We can't live without each other. Ok I'll just go over there tonight and see what he has to say.

8 hours later
I called a taxi and headed to waynes house.

WAYNES POV

the party was already going down. I had a blunt in one hand and my drank in the other this was a fucking great night. There were a couple of hot chicks there looking at me. Na they just want dick, well maybe that's a good thing. I was about to walk over to one when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and...
"Tia" I said.
She looked at the drank and blunt in my hand.
"Ha. To think I was gonna hear what you had to say. Fuck it now. You ain't going near this child while you're back to your old ways" she said starting to walk away. I put out the blunt put my drank on the table and took the ring from my pocket. I had kept it there to remind me of her.
"Na Tia Jones I ain't having you run away from me again" I turned her around and got down on one knee.
"Marry me Tia. I ain't taking no for an answer"
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooooooooooooo sorry I didn't upload yesterday! I was quite busy! But I am uploading chapter 14 as well today :)

-Maia