Status: Completed

Hey Mr. Carter

Hey Mr. Carter 007

When my shift was over I went back to the hotel. When I walked into my room there were a bouquet of roses on the bed. 12 exactly. There was a note that read
"I love you Tia Jones -Mr.Carter"
I smiled. I guess I am over reacting to what happened. It doesn't matter if wayne smokes a joint every so often. Heck by the end of this fight I'll probably need one. And the girl was a set up.
Some women still wouldn't believe their men but… I do. My man is honest, kind, caring and he loves me and … I love him too, we can't live without each other.
Ok I'm convinced. I packed my bags, checked out of the hotel and took a taxi to Waynes house.
I knocked on the door and heard footsteps. Wayne opened the door and his face lit up when he saw me
"Tia!" He exclaimed picking me up and kissing my neck.
I looked at him and said
"Hello to you too Mr. Carter"
I pulled my suitcases in and he picked me up again carrying me upstairs to the bedroom and we fucked for hours on end. When we finished I said
"Thanks for the flowers mr. Carter. How did you know roses were my favourite?"
"Lisa told me" he replied.
"Well I love them but not as much as I love you" I pecked him on the lips.
"I love you too Tia Jones" he replied kissing me softly on the lips.

THE NEXT DAY

The next morning wayne was gone. He told me last night he had to go early in the morning to the recording studio. I felt sick. I just felt a bit nauseous.
I decided to stay in bed for a while till I felt a bit better.
At about 11 am I got up feeling alot better so Wayne's chef Tim made me some waffles.
"Not your usual miss jones?" He asked.
"No I haven't been feeling well this morning" I replied.
"Oh no, well I have heard that the flu has been going around. I hope you get better soon" he said.
"Thanks Tim" I said. I finished my waffles and went upstairs to have a shower and get changed.
I wanted to surprise Wayne by turning up at the studio so I went outside and chose a car.
Hmm I thought. Maserati or bugatti.
I took the bugatti and I knew where Wayne put the keys so I left the house and drove to the recording studio.
Wayne was in the studio recording some tracks with young money artists and some for his carter IV album.
Parking the car I went inside and slowly opened the door to where Wayne was recording. I knew he was in there because I could hear him rapping.
Nicki Minaj was there with Wayne who was recording a song with him and as soon as she saw me she said
"Oh my gawd! Is this Tia? Wow you look amazing dawl! Wow Wayne she is flawless. Just gorgeous" She hugged me and said
"Sit down! Make yourself comfortable I'm so happy to meet you! Wayne here is all wuved up and won't stop talking about his wifey Tia. Im nicki by the way"

"Nice to meet you too nicki! Ya I'm Tia, how'd you know though?"

"He has you as his wallpaper on his phone. I asked him who it was and he said 'that's my beautiful wifey Tia'. Like I said he's all wuved up. Its adowable" she said looking at Wayne who was still rapping away.

"Aww. Cute. Well he won't be too happy when he finds out I stole his bugatti…again to drive here" I said.

"I wouldn't blame you for stealing it, bugattis are gorgeous and besides how else were you gonna get here? Walk? I don't think so. Girls like us gotta ride in style" She laughed.
"So how long have you and Wayne been dating?" She asked
"About 4 days" I said.

"Wow. I'm gonna say this to ya. Wayne has been in some long term relationships that have gone too fast, an example being all his baby mamas. You are different. When he says your name he has a certain twinkle in his eye that I never saw when he said his baby mamas names or other girls he's dated. I know you're the one to him. you're his one and only forever, I just know it" She smiled.

"Thanks nicki" I smiled. Then Wayne came out of the booth and kissed me and said
"Hey wifey" he smiled "how are you?"
"I'm good. I stole your bugatti" I smiled up at him biting my lip.
"Oh what am I gonna do wit you" he smiled.