Status: Be sure to comment! :-3. Oh and I do own Anya (sorry just a little overprotective of this story lol)

Anya: Inuyasha's Sister

Don’t wanna lose you

DISCLAIMER- I don’t own Inuyasha however I do own Anya and the other original characters in this story so please don’t steal.

The two came out of the well and Kagome knew something was up when Inuyasha grabbed her hand. They went inside Kagome's house to find it empty. The note on the table said that they had gone to the movies and would be back in a few hours. They walked up to Kagome's bedroom and had shut the door.

"So why did you want to come to my time?" Kagome asked. But instead of an answer Inuyasha crushed her form against his in a tight embrace. Kagome was surprised and very confused but still returned the embrace.

"You're gonna stay here when the others and I go to fight. I'm not gonna put you in that danger," Inuyasha said. Kagome's eyes widened and reluctantly pushed away from the embrace.

"NO! I'm gonna fight! Besides you and Anya and the others will be there if anything goes wrong!" Kagome yelled. She wasn't going down without a fight.

"NO WE WON'T! Anya will be busy with both Ryenkotsei and Naraku, I'm gonna be fighting Takemaru, Sango and Miroku will be on the other side of the mountain holding off demons, and I know Sesshomaru won't be of any help to you!" Inuyasha yelled back. Apparently he had thought this through.

"I wanna fight with you and be there to help you if something happens. I don't want to lose you," Kagome said determined.

"Since when did you care?!" Inuyasha yelled, not fully realizing what he had said. But it was enough for Kagome to lose her temper.

"Since I realized that I love you too much to risk losing you!" Kagome shouted with tears in her eyes. Inuyasha stared at her wide-eyed. He felt shocked yet happy when he thought back to his and Anya's argument back in the woods and the short kiss he and Kagome shared shortly after. It took Kagome a few moments to realize what she had said.

"Kagome...," was all Inuyasha could get out. Kagome kept her eyes on the floor, the tears from earlier now flowing down her cheeks. She refused to look up until she felt a claw brushing against her cheek wiping the tears away and then lift her chin to look up. All Kagome could see were two golden eyes which caused her tears to start again.

"Please stop crying," Inuyasha said softly. Kagome gave a small smile and leaned forward slightly. Inuyasha then closed the distance between them with a soft, gentle, yet passionate kiss. When they pulled away Kagome let out a yawn.

"I should get some sleep," she said blushing. She gave him a peck on the cheek and got into her bed, facing the wall. She then felt the bed shift and she turned over to see Inuyasha next to her. He draped the fire rat robe over her as a blanket as she rested her head in his chest. Inuyasha then wrapped his arms around her skinny waist and they both fell asleep in each others arms.

//oo//

Anya looked at the clock on the wall as she rocked Nami to sleep. Hiroki had come to their campsite saying that Nami refused to go to sleep unless Anya was with her. Luckily with A'un, it only took Anya a few minutes to get back to the castle. So now Anya sat in Nami's small pink bed and rocked her gently in her lap. She looked back at the clock.

"9:45. Fifteen more minutes. I got to wake everyone up and get Inuyasha," Anya whispered to herself. With that she tucked Nami in, took A'un back to camp and woke everyone up, and left for the well. When she got there she changed into blue denim jeans and a gray T-shirt, then jumped into the well.

//oo//

Anya opened Kagome's bedroom window and slipped inside. She saw Inuyasha and Kagome asleep and shook her brother's shoulder. Inuyasha stirred and opened his eyes.

"Inuyasha, it's time," Anya whispered. Inuyasha nodded and slowly stood up. He put on the fire rat robe and gave Kagome a kiss on the cheek. Then the two left for the well.

"You okay Inuyasha?" Anya asked.

"I hope so," Inuyasha said as they went to meet the others.

//oo//

Kagome woke up and found Inuyasha gone. She looked at her clock.

"9:55, they left already," she whispered. She was still gonna fight along side Inuyasha and she grabbed her bow and arrow and went to the well.

//oo//

Kagome hopped out the well and saw Kirara there alone and got an idea.

"Kirara, take me to Inuyasha," Kagome said. Kirara mewed and transformed then Kagome got on her and Kirara flew towards to where the others went. When they got there, everyone was shocked to see her, except for Anya who smiled. Kagome got sown and went to Inuyasha as Kirara went to Sango.

"I'm fighting," was all Kagome said.

"No," Inuyasha said sternly. But after a few moments of arguing, Inuyasha gave in and everyone continued towards battle point.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! I haven't been getting any and I really wanna know what you guys think of this story.
Next chapter we meet the bad guys.